1. Eric Mbala Simasiku on August 19, 2022 at 7:55 pm

Importance of review your business health and safety regularly

2. D. S. W on August 19, 2022 at 8:07 pm

she cant read

3. Fklr302 on August 19, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Nothing wrong with your voice girl just get a better mic. Much love!!

4. Navigator 👽 on August 19, 2022 at 8:34 pm

The narrator’s (Michelle) voice and presentation styles are major distractions. There are too many uncertainties and clarity issues in her voice and style. She sounds like a cross between the Google Map lady and "Marge" Simpson (Bart Simpson’s mom). Listening to her, the viewer have a feeling like she’s texting, or updating her social media status, and talking to the audience at the same time.
    I am distracted and annoyed and cannot concentrate on the subjects being presented.

5. A. H. S on August 19, 2022 at 8:36 pm

☢️☢️☢️☣️

6. Isaac Anderson on August 19, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Awesome video

7. Fklr302 on August 19, 2022 at 8:42 pm

I thought I was hearing a ghost in the background or something thing I hear a man hock up a loogie then realized what it was lol great video I’m about to get my hazmat back on my CDL thank you so much.

8. Carlos Anaya on August 19, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Quick question.
    A 40 foot box truck. Denver, Colorado. Was carrying various 15-gal drums of various chemicals. In addition to that, he had a Tote of Bleach 10% which is about 3300 lbs. So he placcarded the truck as Dangerous. DOT officer gave him a fine and a violation, because he was supposed to have it placcarded 1791, and a Marine Polutants and possibly Corrosive instead of Dangerous. So, we delve into it and it says the polutants placcard he claims to have applies only if being transported via Vessel, which is impossible on land. lol

YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS!

9. Angel Tena on August 19, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Hazmat & Safety Oriented brothers & sisters I love you Thank you all for your teachings, Safety Is always First👼🏻🚒⚓️