3 Discontinued CZ Handguns that are Unforgiveable – TheFirearmGuy

3 Discontinued CZ Handguns that are Unforgiveable – TheFirearmGuy

3 Discontinued CZ Handguns that are Unforgiveable. Do you own any of these or did you miss out on your chance?
Here is my playlist for various Handgun reviews – https://goo.gl/4fRCek
Here is my playlist for Long Gun reviews – https://goo.gl/hnU871
Here is my playlist called Fighting for the 2nd Amendment – https://goo.gl/OMZX60
Here is my playlist for other Gear & Accessory reviews – https://goo.gl/oADVpQ
Here is my playlist for range test reviews – https://goo.gl/t1c0Tl

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/thefirearmguy
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/thefirearmguy
Instagram @ http://instagram.com/thefirearmguy

1. legion rider on January 3, 2023 at 1:00 am

they also discontinued the CZ75 Stainless version. I have one and its a beautiful firearm.

2. John Deere A on January 3, 2023 at 1:04 am

No problem here.
    Bought RAMI D, and 97B in the last 2 years. Happy happy happy. πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. Douglas Ward on January 3, 2023 at 1:05 am

My favorite CZ is and will always be the RAMI

4. guynemer53 on January 3, 2023 at 1:08 am

Could you do a video on the 5 OLDEST guns in your collection. The ones you’ve owned the longest.

5. rockerdude8000 on January 3, 2023 at 1:13 am

i was hoping they upgraded the rami sad to see it go

6. Rider's-Range on January 3, 2023 at 1:14 am

Nice trio of CZs. Hang on to them.

7. Jarvis Rutherford on January 3, 2023 at 1:14 am

Algorithm defeated

8. Wonky Donkey on January 3, 2023 at 1:16 am

Have the Rami BD.
    Got it lightly used for $600.
    Also picked up a CZ 83 from a surplus store. The 83 is nice little gun.

9. Whiplash on January 3, 2023 at 1:16 am

I’m sad…

10. Bob Wampler on January 3, 2023 at 1:16 am

I was lucky to get a Phantom and RAMI(last minute find). I am sorry not to have a 97. Yeah, the only time I’ve questioned CZs judgement.

11. Michael Schaffer on January 3, 2023 at 1:17 am

CZs Rock everyone of them. I’ve had a couple let them go mistakenly. Even CZ copies rock. Great pistol.

12. Tom Crawford on January 3, 2023 at 1:17 am

I was lucky in 2015 to get my RAMI from CZ under their Blemish program for $425. I never did find the blemish. It was a fine pistol, if a little heavy for its size. But it felt so good in hand with the 14 round magazine in it that I almost always carried it this way. Someone offered me $150 more than I paid for it, so I accepted and used the money to buy a CZ PCR, finding mid-sized happiness in a carry gun. I always wanted to try a CZ 97 but never got around to it.

13. Paunchous Pilot on January 3, 2023 at 1:19 am

CZ needs to make a poly that will directly compete with the HK VP9SK ( a very accurate pistol).Perhaps the P07 with a 3.4" barrel, optic cut, backstrap and side panels and definitely upgrade the
    Stock sites. CZ’s are also very accurate as you know. Basically a P07 subcompact.
    Didn’t like the RAMI so I sold it. Would have bought the 97 but no pic rail so I bought a Jericho 45ACP since it is a 75 clone.

14. John Dilday on January 3, 2023 at 1:19 am

I would love to get a model 97BD. I just never could find one in a gun shop.

15. roy yates on January 3, 2023 at 1:21 am

Wow dan the fake gun stores must be really pissed at you i keep getting congratulations ive won something from your channel

16. Scott Smith on January 3, 2023 at 1:23 am

Dan, thanks for inspiring me to purchase all 3 of them buddy. You are right, they are all great shooting pistols!πŸ‘

17. RS RS on January 3, 2023 at 1:24 am

Great video.
    I bought a RAMI and had nothing but trouble shocking to say as my other CZs had been awesome.
    I have finally done some work and have the RAMI running.
    It shot 3" left at 10 yards brand new.
    Wouldn’t chamber any ammo
    14 round mag spring needed replacement from new.
    So now that CZ has polished the feed ramp.
    I have adjusted the rear sights .050.
    And Wolf replacement spring in the 14 mag
    I’m now working on getting it into EDC shape.

18. Everardo Silva on January 3, 2023 at 1:25 am

Cz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

19. zerofecks on January 3, 2023 at 1:27 am

Love the 97B, own a couple, VERY sorry to see it go. But I suspect it’s not the most inexpensive gun to produce and sales probably weren’t where some corporate bean counter wanted them to be. Always wanted a RAMI for some reason, never had the chance to try one much less buy one.

20. Richard Lutz on January 3, 2023 at 1:28 am

Nice guns, but they have an obsolete field strip procedure that is no better than a Hi-Power from 1935 (ludicrous that you have to remove the takedown pin/slide stop). The P-09 and P-07 have the same problem and also have reduced sized slides that can make operating them difficult in some situations. I have also heard that the takedown pins on CZ 75 variants can break after a few thousand rounds while some have trigger slap issues. So it seems to me that the CZ 75 series pistols are obsolete, while the P-07 and P-09 are not much better.

Not sure I want a DA pistol like these CZ pistols as Glock type pistols work great for me (notably the S&W M&P9 M2.0 Thumb Safety), but if I did it would probably be a HK P2000 as it is fully ambidextrous and it is near impossible to accidentally activate this pistol’s magazine release lever. It strikes me as a perfected variant of the USP Compact without the oversized grip of the P30 that is not well suited to concealed carry. If I wanted a metal frame pistol it would be the Beretta 92 (decock only) which is a far better impact weapon than any polymer frame pistol. I like the 92X Compact for concealed carry, but for military use the M9A4 Centurion would be my choice (ready to accept a silencer, RDS, and light/laser).

21. David 8719 on January 3, 2023 at 1:28 am

I think CZ made a mistake to get rid of the cz 97b/bd in 45acp I found one at one of my favorite stores for $976.90

Freaking love it smooth shooter classy elegant like it so much I want to find the bd model as well πŸ˜ŠπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

22. Dylan Owens on January 3, 2023 at 1:28 am

I could never couos get ahold the rami or p07 urban suppressor ready even when in full production. I Ended up getting beretta px4 sub compact instead and love it easy find parts, mags . Cz is dropping ball , they seem have major issues in production to the store or even wanting people to buy their products. Also if you have any cz good luck ever finding any spare mags and parts are near impossible to find for any model.

23. Michigun Santa on January 3, 2023 at 1:31 am

Love my 97B. Wanna get a threaded barrel for it but can’t find any at a decent price.

24. Tim Robinson on January 3, 2023 at 1:31 am

Dan, there’s a YouTube channel stealing your content. The name is Tech and Trends TV. They’re a very small channel with a few hundred subs but they have a bunch of your videos on their channel.

25. Paul Saver on January 3, 2023 at 1:32 am

Cz Firearms are just Damn impressive.

26. Alan Crews on January 3, 2023 at 1:32 am

Very nice

27. absolut misty on January 3, 2023 at 1:33 am

I agree. Great video!

28. Eduardo Hermoso on January 3, 2023 at 1:35 am

The Rami and the 97b were available here for a long time. It was the spo1 phantom which sold well therefore the units were not always available. The Rami was probably outsold by higher capacity 9mms which came out a few years ago. As for the 97b, it had a difficult time competing with 1911s in .45 acp.
    In our country, there are 3 companies that make 1911s. A licensed gun holder here, has at least 2 pistols. One is a Glock or Taurus in 9 mm. The other pistol is usually a .45 acp 1911 made by one of the 3 local manufacturers. Hope your video would make CZ reconsider returning the 3;pistols to the US market. Great work Dan!!

29. Len Turzo on January 3, 2023 at 1:37 am

3 of the finest weapons ever made. Very bummed to see CZ go away from these especially the 97 and Rami. I love the 97BD and actually found plus 2 mag extentions for it. Even after that Im still a CZ fan for life.

30. P Francis on January 3, 2023 at 1:38 am

My RAMI 70 is a cute 32 ACP shooter. It should be a desk gun to be used swiftly with a break-in and being in close proximity of a desk or cabinet, where you have sensitive items, like safes, jewelry, ammo stores, "guns", or anything of value. Threat, pull out Rami if that’s all you got, end of threat.

31. googlechicken on January 3, 2023 at 1:40 am

I had a NIB 97b that I had acquired in a trade I sold it about 2weeks before they discontinued it . So sad

32. Ninrai37 on January 3, 2023 at 1:40 am

I wasn’t aware that the 97 was going for that much now. I scored and got one for $750 a few days ago. I only put 3 mags through it so far. But I would definitely buy this gun for a grand.

Now I need to talk the wife into the other 2. Which are both currently sitting in a local shop. πŸ€”

33. FullNelson on January 3, 2023 at 1:41 am

If you buy a cz, make sure its all steel. They’re the shit.

34. MHSMOKEEATER on January 3, 2023 at 1:41 am

Are you on any discord discussion’s via fire arms talk?

35. R C on January 3, 2023 at 1:42 am

My EDC is the Rami I recently purchased a CZ 75 compact and it about the same size as the Rami but let there be no doubt I love my Rami!

36. Nearsightedfarseer on January 3, 2023 at 1:44 am

I’m not certain but I think they gave up on the P10F in .45 also. I believe something like 300 made it to the U.S. That is frigging unforgivable probably the only thing that would replace my G21 for edc.

37. Bruce Starr on January 3, 2023 at 1:45 am

I just got a text that I made the short list of winners have you been hacked

38. ElijahJohn888 on January 3, 2023 at 1:46 am

IT’S ALMOST OVER ! https://youtu.be/5692lR_zi-k
    ~Maranatha~ With a shout πŸ™‚

39. Ur_AsianMilfoil on January 3, 2023 at 1:50 am

CZ "FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS"

40. Bill Villa on January 3, 2023 at 1:52 am

Love my 2075 RAMI! So glad I got one a couple years back!

41. Wesley Bostic on January 3, 2023 at 1:53 am

I wish they never dropped the 527 carbine 7.62×39 so much fun for so little money that thing is the brush gun of bolt guns

42. Brian Martin on January 3, 2023 at 1:54 am

it would be nice if CZ made more of the guns ambi. The Rami was available in a poly frame with ambi safety for a while but it disappeared quickly. That 45 would be on my list but I am a lefty.

43. The Notorious Vlog on January 3, 2023 at 1:54 am

CZ makes great guns. My favorite is the CZ P10C. Shoot it better than my G19

44. Omar Slim on January 3, 2023 at 1:54 am

I hope the Rami was discontinued because theyre working on a micro compact. There’s a huge market of guys who carry appendix but will only carry da/sa. I’d love to carry a 43x or Hellcat size, but settle for a P30sk or XDE because i insist on da/sa.

45. LION TAMER on January 3, 2023 at 1:55 am

that’s what cz does: they make legendary guns & axe ’em =/

46. hen burg on January 3, 2023 at 1:55 am

dan, thanks for sharing, among the 3 i liked most the bd 45 pistol so modern in gun culture world!

47. P Francis on January 3, 2023 at 1:56 am

TFG , that Shadow 45 is sweet. Won’t buy it though at a K. Hell no, sorry to say.

48. Taxed Two Death on January 3, 2023 at 1:57 am

CZ custom does a 10 mm conversion for the 97. It’s the main reason why I want to still try to find one

49. Self Defense on January 3, 2023 at 1:57 am

I thought the rami was always the least desirable. At least it was for me and others in my area. They were available everywhere even during covid

50. jwc00789 on January 3, 2023 at 1:58 am

Thanks for the update! I have the Steel SP01, P01, and P07. Love them!
    Here’s hoping the Phantom comes back to the USA, once the Czech Military Contracts are filled.