4 Great Guns that Got Away – You Must Never Sell

4 Great Guns that Got Away – You Must Never Sell

Do you know that? You own a great gun, then you sold it, and now you wish you hadn’t? This has happened to a lot of us, but that is not all. Then there are those guns that we wish we would have bought, but now we cannot find them anymore or their price went through the roof so that they are for all intents and purposes equally out of reach.

So, today, we take a look at exactly these guns, those you would regret if you have sold them, or if you have not bought them in the first place. If you recognize yourself in any part of this video, that is completely unintended, but a good advice is to do something about it, and get the gun that is missing from your life. OK, there is one exception to that as you will see. This one is good to dream about, but all the rest is rather impractical and out of reach.

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE help us reach 500k Subscribes ☺

➥ ➥ Youtube: https://bit.ly/MadmanReview
➥ Website: https://pewpewzone.com/
➥ Facebook: https://www.fb.com/madmanreview.official/
————————————————————————————-
#colt #pistol #handgun Colt Python, ed brown, Remington,

1. Darrell Kolb on January 26, 2023 at 1:35 am

Ithaca side by side 12g long story it was a Great uncles born April 1st and fought in WWI. Given to my father ( not a hunter ) in ’60s I hoped to keep as a family heirloom and had a connection. Dad I believe thought his boys would kill one another and gave it away to another uncle of his, a hunter. That rabbit gun is long gone.

2. Ziruk-King on January 26, 2023 at 1:37 am

41 magnum

3. me2ontube on January 26, 2023 at 1:40 am

is there a therapist in the house – we got grown men crying all over the place – some jerk just had to dredge up the past

4. Tony Potter on January 26, 2023 at 1:41 am

For me it was a Smith. & Wesson model 29 Dirty Harry .44 magnum. Still in the box. Made in 1974. All paperwork and cleaning kit still there. Traded it for a model 19 and a model 27. Tried to trade back for a Desert Eagle .44. He was inclined to decline the offer.

5. LucoaKanrogiThe2AHashira on January 26, 2023 at 1:41 am

When visiting my god child a Gun/Antique store in her small town once had a Benelli M4 about maybe 2 or 3yrs ago that i still regret not buy cause he was selling it for only $1,400. I didn’t have the money for it at the time and when i finally did the same model went up to $1,900-2,100 price range when i saw them at my cities gun store and gun shows when they could get them in

6. Bill Partridge on January 26, 2023 at 1:42 am

I had a Colt Diamondback 4" barrel. Beatiful weapon, smooth action and fun to shoot. Stolen from the bedroom of someone we must have known. I came to hate that house.

7. David Wate on January 26, 2023 at 1:43 am

Why talk about a left handed gun then show ONLY images of a right handed one? I get that the footage may not be easy to find, but just don’t show anything instead of showing the opposite of what you’re talking about.

8. MikeKS on January 26, 2023 at 1:44 am

Just Turned 21! I’m the MARINE CORPS 1984! 30 Days of Mess Duty and Had Money Burning in my pocket! Smith and Wesson 686 – 357 Magnum! 1991 last 4months of technical shook to Pay For! Sold! Kick Myself Every time I Pick one up to handle or Shoot! My Birthday present in June! Smith & Wesson 686 With a six inch barrel! I Still own the shoulder holster I bought That day! Thank You for the Memories and Why I Need One Back!

9. Anthony on January 26, 2023 at 1:45 am

Sell my guns?? BLASPHEMY..!!!😳

10. william jones on January 26, 2023 at 1:45 am

I bought 700 lefty for my son years ago. He still uses it for hunting

11. rowdy broomstick on January 26, 2023 at 1:45 am

The list is too long and the stories are too! But hey you got to poke all the commenters, good job

12. G L on January 26, 2023 at 1:50 am

Glock 17l , Smith and Wesson model 27 no dash, ruger super Redhawk 357….

13. Ziruk-King on January 26, 2023 at 1:51 am

41 magnum

14. Eager lawncare on January 26, 2023 at 1:53 am

OK the first one, is a freak gun, not guns, that slipped through the cracks.. nit wit
    The colt python qualifies almost anything you changed can be changed back
    My number one rule is never give up any gun give to a family member but never sell it
    Still own my S&W mod 19 .357 mag from like 1979? .. I’m going to be buried with it

15. Eugene Roberson on January 26, 2023 at 1:53 am

What about the Colt Detective Special in blue and nickel or the Colt Cobra. Both are excellent for home defense or as a backup.

16. Whomagoose on January 26, 2023 at 1:56 am

For me that would be a Thompson Center .50-cal black powder rifle. Percussion cap side hammer. Sporting a premium American walnut stock. All traditional black powder rifle. Wanted a 36" octagon barrel to mount an all brass, externally adjusted, 4x power antique scope.

17. World Class Satanist on January 26, 2023 at 1:57 am

What are you yapping about?

18. SYSK USA on January 26, 2023 at 1:57 am

Sold a Colt 357 Detective Special, Browning High Power, HK P7 M8 that I actually miss. I’ve replaced the HK with a P7 (not an M8), and the Detective Special with an 80’s Agent 38 spcl, can’t find a reason to replace the browning too many other cool guns out there today. I’ve gotten rid of a lot of other guns over the years, and can’t really say I’d want to replace them. Always something new that I want, or I’m building another AR.😂

19. Michael Ochampaugh on January 26, 2023 at 1:59 am

I had a Colt Python in a 1970 4" nickol plated. I was hired at the Detroit Police Department. After the Academy I was assigned to a Precinct. I carried it shortly thereafter. It shot well, but the finish started showing cooper flash around the forcing cone . The same as my off duty Carrie stubnose new Colt Styled Detective Special they both shot well, but if I had them both would not be worth much. In the DPD Academy I was issued a S&W model 10, 5" nichol and shoot well over 5000 rounds and shot well with no noticeable finish wear or accuracy differences . I got rid of them both weapons and bought M&P products from that point on. S&W made good working Police Weapons. Money Wise YES I wish I had kept longer to SELL at a higher price only.

20. ian on January 26, 2023 at 2:01 am

god awful list lol.

21. norman lapierre on January 26, 2023 at 2:07 am

my dad got a colt king cobra late 80s and i love to get ahold of it

22. Joe Sezzz on January 26, 2023 at 2:09 am

Dan Wesson . 44

23. Guardian of Goblins on January 26, 2023 at 2:10 am

Pietta 1860 kustom with a kirst konverter set up and wolff springs the thing ran like clock work I built it from the ground up one of a kind I sold it to a friend when I needed the cash and now it’s all I can think about as far as pistols are concerned

24. Tony Morgan on January 26, 2023 at 2:11 am

Still have my S&W Model 27 Highway Partrolman 6′ bought new in 1973.
    Pristine condition.

25. GAWA KH on January 26, 2023 at 2:16 am

That’s awesome 😍 interested in Python 357 😎

26. Bob Perrine on January 26, 2023 at 2:19 am

Original Marlins in 44-40 and 38-55.

27. Dallas Dean on January 26, 2023 at 2:21 am

I have owned 2 Pythons in my life. The first one I had to sell when times were tough and always regretted it. The second one I gave to my son for Christmas a couple of years ago. No regrets on that one. I still get to use it from time to time.

28. Patriot boy on January 26, 2023 at 2:21 am

Sup @madman review you chose me or a giveaway a while ago can you walk me through what I need to do

29. Dane 🤘 on January 26, 2023 at 2:23 am

My dad has twin pythons from the mid 70’s. He bought them from a drunk man at a bar for 200 bucks. They’re in perfect condition and are now resting in a shadow box in his house. He hasn’t shot them since 1979 if he recalls correctly.

30. William Matthews on January 26, 2023 at 2:25 am

Hindsight has been beating the crap out of me for decades.

31. S Brenner on January 26, 2023 at 2:27 am

I’m keeping my 150th anniversary Colt King Cobra. Well, I’m keeping every gun LOL

32. Larry Ahee on January 26, 2023 at 2:27 am

For me it was the Browning high power, purchase in 1967 my dad gave that to me when he passed away.
    I still have this gun
    What a great shooting hand gun.

33. Munchies The Sockmonkey on January 26, 2023 at 2:28 am

Many years ago I sold an Iver Johnson Skeeter .410 to a friend in need of money for gas. I sold it for $50. -_______________- It was passed down to me, I miss it grrrr.

34. dadigan on January 26, 2023 at 2:28 am

Nice. Thank you.

35. Bill Rea on January 26, 2023 at 2:30 am

My fave was a S&W 686-6 till I blowed it up ! Then couldn’t replace . Had to replace it with a Wesson Model 714.

36. David Gray on January 26, 2023 at 2:30 am

My father sold his browning hi power 9mm I still have tears over that

37. ed porter on January 26, 2023 at 2:30 am

No one ever talks about the Colt Diamondback. A 38 special with the same super smooth action as the Python. Lightweight , ventilated rib, a real shooter which i carried as an armored car messenger and we had our own firing range. These types of carry guns were before the semi auto pistols came onto the market in anything smaller than the 45 auto. There were others but not in great numbers . The diamondback was a great shooter and that’s what mattered. The last time I saw one was at a gun show and was listed at over $2,000.00.

38. Taylor Eyster on January 26, 2023 at 2:32 am

my dad had a sks with matching numbers and sold it 2 years ago for $250

39. U.S.A ARCH ANGEL FOR GOD on January 26, 2023 at 2:33 am

Nice 👍🏽

40. Mike Brandon on January 26, 2023 at 2:34 am

I used to own a beretta 92fs but had to sell it due to money problems I miss having it and I want to get another one to replace it I had the all black one I think I might want to get the nickel plated one this one if I can find it in the the old 92 fs

41. Samuel Clayton on January 26, 2023 at 2:34 am

I own a Python. Carried it for Duty. It goes t I my first born Grandson when I pass.