5 Must-Have Items for Long Range Shooting w/@Precision Rifle Network!

5 Must-Have Items for Long Range Shooting w/@Precision Rifle Network!

In this video, Joel from the Precision Rifle Network tells us about 5 Must-Have Items for Long Range Shooting!!

Check out AXIL Earpro!

Thanks to Joel from the Precision Rifle Network!

PROMOS and DISCOUNTS: https://linktr.ee/TheGunCollective
♦ Support Us Directly Here: https://bit.ly/3ncyHkE
♦ Watch with NO ADS here: https://bit.ly/35Jn1Ak

● Jon’s New CHANNEL:

————————
SOCIAL LINKS
————————
FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/x9bz8T
INSTAGRAM: http://goo.gl/sCIN86
TWITTER: http://goo.gl/3q4qoN

Business Inquires: info@pattonmediaconsulting.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018

The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.

1. Joseph Rivera on December 25, 2022 at 12:44 am

Shout out from MkMachining Joel!

2. SirSquash on December 25, 2022 at 12:45 am

all you need is a rifle and ironsights.

3. Mrgunsngear Channel on December 25, 2022 at 12:46 am

thanks

4. MR HEART on December 25, 2022 at 12:51 am

I’m kinda old. I do the math. My rifle was $300 My scope was 800 and now is $1500. I use electronic ear pro. I wear it weather shooting or not.

I agree with everything you said. I’d love to have a kestrel. But it realy passes people off when I make the shot with pen and ink on the back of my glove. I never tell them I have a small section of post-it note inside the rear eye peice cover with zero, range drop, and windage pattern estimates written on it .

5. Paul Bilby on December 25, 2022 at 12:53 am

Did you stop doing the news? I looked forward to watching it when I came home>

6. Mike Reese on December 25, 2022 at 12:53 am

Good list

7. Adrian Cortez on December 25, 2022 at 12:55 am

first 1km shot I took was with a 1936 Turkish Mauser with a bean bag and a rock. No scope just iron sights.

8. Jason Knox on December 25, 2022 at 1:02 am

What is the advantage of shooting with your thumb on the palm side of the pistol grip?

9. buickspecial 69 on December 25, 2022 at 1:06 am

More content? Absolutely!! But if you are going this far down the rabbit hole you better start talking about reloading gear and methods. Most budget reloading setups can make ammo better suited to your rifle than factory can. If you are spending over $1500 on optics you better have a press.

10. not yo average Josay on December 25, 2022 at 1:07 am

🐐🐐🇺🇸🇺🇸🦍🦍💎🚀🚀🙌🤯🤯🤯🤯🙌🚀🚀💎💎🦍🦍🇺🇸🐐

11. Jeffery Nunn on December 25, 2022 at 1:10 am

you killed it!! great information!

12. Wild Bill on December 25, 2022 at 1:10 am

A good bipod and shooting mat are pretty important as well. Even though they aren’t sexy as the Atlas the Harris is still a good option. I have a 9-13" on my 20lb 338 Lapua and it’s nothing but rock solid.

13. gunsandcommissions on December 25, 2022 at 1:11 am

I have so much love and respect for math. I genuinely think that it is beautiful. Unfortunately, it doesn’t feel the same way about me and never came naturally to me above the basics. I have to really work to understand any kind of higher level stuff.

14. RockawayCCW on December 25, 2022 at 1:14 am

If a scope is like a diamond, does that mean I should spend at least a month’s wages on it?

15. Cedars on December 25, 2022 at 1:15 am

Like that you edited video to 5 min 56 secs.

16. Hail-Recoil on December 25, 2022 at 1:15 am

What rifle action is that. It’s so smooth.

17. John Veach on December 25, 2022 at 1:19 am

As a boots on the ground long range hunter who hangs out with some salty dogs:
    Kestrel: nope you don’t need that. Know your set up and get a ballistic app on your phone.
    2: nope. Do I look like I want to drag a fucking sand bag around for miles also. Get a bipod and learn to shoot how you will in the field.
    3: yes I like vortex night force and leupold
    4: again with the sand bags.
    5: depends ear pro is good if your at the range. Hunting/combat conditions ear pro is a detriment. Maybe that animal /person still be there when your done screwing around. Do yourself a favor shoot without earpro from time to time. Indoor high-pressure rounds hahahahah 😆 earpro or not

18. Ghost Shadow on December 25, 2022 at 1:20 am

#1 is SKILL
    #2 an accurate rifle in a caliber capable of long range
    #3 quality ammo.
    #4 a good scope.
    Items are listed in importance, if you have no skill nothing will fix that, garbage rifle will prevent hits no matter what rest of list is etc…

19. Element_punk on December 25, 2022 at 1:20 am

I’d like more with Joel on this channel.

20. Kurt Thompson on December 25, 2022 at 1:20 am

Its so weird seeing anything long range on normie channels

21. John Veach on December 25, 2022 at 1:25 am

1: practice practice practice with the set up you have.
    2:dope notes and or a ballistic app
    3: laser rangefinder and Binoculars or spotting scope.
    4: proper optics( they will cost $1000+ get over it)
    5: a proper rifle in a caliber capable of doing the job.
    6: practice, did I mention take all this go into the field range calculate and hit targets.

22. gunsandcommissions on December 25, 2022 at 1:25 am

Timely! I’m building an AR-10 as a DMR. Built on an Aero M5 receiver and Atlas R-One rail with a Faxon 18" barrel, Aero adjustable gas block, Deadair brake, rifle length gas and rifle buffer, Toolcraft BCG (not super impressed with it, but we’ll see how it shoots), Magpul PRS Gen 3, MAgpul bipod with ADM QD, Larue MBT-2 trigger, and a Trijicon Tenmile scope. It’s my first high quality scope (yes, I know there’s much better than what I bought). The only other scope I have is a Primary Arms ACSS 1-6x I paid $400 for. So the Trijicon is a big step up for me.

23. The Rhinestone Hurricane on December 25, 2022 at 1:27 am

First 😎

24. David Flores on December 25, 2022 at 1:30 am

Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom!

25. Philip Press on December 25, 2022 at 1:33 am

Great video as always! What grip are you using on your Cross?

26. Crangaso on December 25, 2022 at 1:33 am

🔫

27. Casey Dolph on December 25, 2022 at 1:33 am

Great list. I would of put rifle in at number 1 though

28. Chris H on December 25, 2022 at 1:36 am

Nice hat!

29. Jason Rad on December 25, 2022 at 1:38 am

Not sure a kestrel is a must have, especially #1. I’ve been shooting long range for about 2 years now with hits out to 1200 yards. Still don’t have a kestrel. I’d like to get one but it’s not a must. Great video Joel!

30. A8vscRrabbit on December 25, 2022 at 1:41 am

I pretty much only use a good scope these days. ffp horus grid & hand loads. Fortunately have a 1 mile plus range off my back deck. Seem to be the most accurate after a couple libations. Steadies the aim.

31. Gef Ginn on December 25, 2022 at 1:42 am

Great post my friends. I appreciate all the information you are sharing here. 😊