6 Affordable Surplus Firearms In 2022

6 Affordable Surplus Firearms In 2022

There are many good reasons to get into surplus firearms. They are accurate, have a lot of firepower, and have proven themselves. Also and most importantly, they are much cheaper than other firearms. Granted, you can get some really bad guns that have been worn to death, but chances are, that you get something that is still in good condition and functioning well. Also, you can invest in them as they do usually increase in their value.

If your reason for getting into surplus firearms is the savings you can make, then you get here some of the most affordable models out there. All of them should be below $300 if you buy them in good condition, means shootable, and not necessarily premium as those might cost more.

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE help us reach 500k Subscribes ☺

➥ Youtube: https://bit.ly/MadmanReview
➥ Facebook: https://www.fb.com/madmanreview.official/
➥ Join and Discuss: https://bit.ly/American_Reloading
————————————————————————————-
#rifle #firearms #military military surplus rifles, surplus rifles, surplus rifles under $10, surplus rifles under $100 2023, military surplus firearms, surplus guns, milsurp guns, surplus military weapons, military surplus rifles under 500, military guns, best military surplus rifles, cheap surplus rifles 2022,

1. Phillip Latham on November 18, 2022 at 9:30 pm

👍🏻👍🏻🔫🔫💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸☕️☕️🛎

2. Paul Wolf on November 18, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Maybe 20 years ago, you could have gotten an Enfield for that? They’re about 5 times that, now. Stop giving out fake prices.

3. Bidimus1 on November 18, 2022 at 9:33 pm

warning on the CZ-52 the decocker has a far to high failure rate. The firing pin does not take to dry firing at all!
    Had thought mad man was a Text to Speech programmed voice hearing Car San O instead of Car Can O and ON Block clips makes more more sure.

4. Not-so-Great-Old One on November 18, 2022 at 9:33 pm

I agree with the others, your prices are about 10-15 years out of date. If you can’t post accurate information don’t post anything.

5. michigan savage on November 18, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Talks about Carcanos while showing mosins…fail. This is a horrible video all around.

6. Mike Calif on November 18, 2022 at 9:40 pm

In California nothing is affordable.

7. Cubee on November 18, 2022 at 9:41 pm

nice

8. DoodooFeces on November 18, 2022 at 9:41 pm

A buddy of mine recently got a surplus WW1 Carcano Carbine that made it’s way from a warehouse in Africa to the U.S., I wouldn’t recommend it unless you are someone who is a collector. Most I’ve seen are pretty beaten up and the ammo is 7.35 which is only made by one company IIRC and is ridiculously hard to find.

9. MultipleShippo on November 18, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Love the video dude. But those two guys At 7:16 shooting two rifles. Those are Mosin Nagants . 😆 🤣 sorry can’t help myself

10. Swishersweetcigarilo on November 18, 2022 at 9:45 pm

This channel is terrible. They have no idea what prices are and whoever edits the video doesn’t know their ass from their elbow when it comes to guns. Sounds like someone in a 3rd world country wrote the script and paid some American to translate it.

11. Shasta Ham on November 18, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Talks about a CZ52, but shows a Beretta 950, a 22 short rim fire pistol. AND can’t pronounce Carcano.

12. The_Raydinator_2008 on November 18, 2022 at 9:47 pm

Me: already does this

13. Halfcircle H Ranch on November 18, 2022 at 9:48 pm

The Caracano is the only one you can even locate right now. I think you forgot to post this vide about 15 years ago.

14. Joey Bebop on November 18, 2022 at 9:49 pm

@7:01 I’ve always heard it called a Car-can-no, but I’m not fluent in Italian so 🤷

15. ultrajd on November 18, 2022 at 9:52 pm

The biggest question.

Is ammunition readily available?

16. James Tatum on November 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Correction all the military surplus rifles I’ve been seeing around $900

17. TSparky on November 18, 2022 at 9:56 pm

The thumbnail shows a Carcano for $150 while I’m seeing them for $300-400.

18. David Davey on November 18, 2022 at 9:58 pm

Well, they use to be affordable. Taken a look at prices lately?

19. mister Ricks on November 18, 2022 at 10:00 pm

I got stuck with a model 38 carcano, so ammo is a huge pain to find. I’m kinda tempted to find one of the 8mm mauser variants so I can shoot it

20. Hy3na73 on November 18, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Sorry mate, I love your videos but please put the $ symbol ahead of the number.

21. Joseph Brands on November 18, 2022 at 10:06 pm

You are nowhere near the actual prices for these guns. His page name says it all MADMAN.

22. Silentt29 on November 18, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Care-a-san-o ??

23. dankdaze420 6 9 on November 18, 2022 at 10:09 pm

I don’t have to watch the video but I can already tell that the gun and clickbait in the thumbnail wasn’t actually in the video just by how they lengthen everything out by saying the same crap over and over

24. J Kevin F on November 18, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Pronounced:
    “CAR-CON-Oh”
    and they also made a carbine chambered in 7.35. Ammunition in 7.35 is absurdly difficult to find.

25. radkins80 on November 18, 2022 at 10:13 pm

I got the star and the cz

26. Hollywood Wargaming on November 18, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Unfortunately the surplus world is drying up. CMP has some great Garands but that’s all I know of. Everything else is going from surplus to collector prices. I hear Korea has titanic stash of M1 Garands, Carbines, and 1911’s stashed away. Maybe one day we’ll have a last urrah with those. I’m a younger guy and really wish I started buying stuff when I hit 18 as those were the last years you could find $200 Mosins and Enfields.

27. jon grossardt on November 18, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Video is hard to follow as random firearms are interspersed amongst the specific ones featured. Distracts from the specific firearm being shown.

28. Darren Wheeler on November 18, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Hey stop giving prices that was,25 yrs ago. You gone change this vidio a bunch of us our betting you dont

29. Masked Monster on November 18, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Me, as a french man : *sad french noises*

For the folks that don’t know why :
    "there is no right to bear arms in France.
    To own a gun, you first need to acquire a hunting or sporting licence, and this has to be regularly renewed and requires a psychological evaluation."

30. MegaBait on November 18, 2022 at 10:20 pm

Milsurp World is Over……

31. zumbazumba1 on November 18, 2022 at 10:21 pm

God you butchered Zastava pronounce so much it made me cry when i laughedJust type flag in google translate and switch to serbian or croatian and listen to voice .

32. Rich Vest on November 18, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Wrong
    They ask more than the price of a new
    Gun
    I love surplus guns, but way over priced

33. oncall21 on November 18, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Dude I think you are dreaming! Have you not seen the rate of inflation world wide? These prices second hand do not reflect the market and I’m dealer and think I have my finger on the pulse pretty well.

34. YOMAMASSTUPID on November 18, 2022 at 10:23 pm

"the carasano rifle" lol

35. Slick Sixguns on November 18, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Carcano was mispronounced

36. TheUnbrokenSith on November 18, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Car Cane Oh!
    Not
    Car San Oh?

37. Eli Manning on November 18, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Youtubers need to stop making these kind of videos. It ruins the market. Now in 3 weeks these guns will be double the cost. They think they are doing the community good but it does the exact opposite