9 Things You Probably Don't Know About GLOCK Pistols

9 Things You Probably Don't Know About GLOCK Pistols

The Glock is probably the most popular handgun brand today. Since its existence in the mid-1980S, Glock has manufactured millions of pistols on the market.

Glock pistols are highly regarded by law enforcement and civilians alike. These guns are impressive because they are not that expensive, but they perform really well. At the same time, they are the progenitors of polymer frame pistols, so that’s something that they can brag about.

Those who aren’t into firearms know about Glock guns. Those who are into pistols know how good these weapons are. But interestingly enough, there is some stuff about Glock that many still don’t know yet.
********************************************************************

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE help us reach 100k Subscribes โ˜บ
+ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ClickClackTV
+ Facebook: https://fb.com/clickclack.offical
+ Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/ClickClackTV

********************************************************************
#clickclack, clickclack,tactical,handguns,pistols,best guns,glock,pistol,handgun,g17,g19,glock 17,glock 19,glock 22,glock 43,g26,g43,g22,g23,trivia,facts,fails,military,army,modular,loss,10 things,10 facts,9mm,.40,40 cal,.45,10mm,380,glock 46,g46,civilian,concealed,carry,ccw,carry gun,best,worst,best handgun,gen 5,gen 4,calibers,home,defense,reliability,accessories,modifications,glock mods,movies,vs,glock vs m&p,glock vs p10c,glock facts,#glock,#handgun,#revolver
********************************************************************
โ–บDisclaimerโ—„
Some of the footage used in this video is not original content produced by ClickClack. Portions of stock footage of products was gathered from multiple sources including, manufactures, fellow creators and various other sources. If something belongs to you, and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to contact us at clickclack.offical[at]gmail.com

0:00 Intro
1:15 GLOCK DIDN’T START WITH PISTOLS
2:05 GLOCK WAS NOT ONLY ABOUT GLOCK PISTOLS
2:51 THE FIRST GLOCK PISTOL IS A GLOCK 17
3:43 GLOCK PISTOLS REVOLUTIONIZED POLYMER
4:49 GLOCK PISTOLS ARE SIMPLE PISTOLS
5:58 GLOCK TESTED THE TRIGGERS HIMSELF
7:04 MYSTERY POLYMER ON GLOCK PISTOLS
7:58 THE ELUSIVE GLOCK 18
9:17 GLOCK PISTOLS DON’T HAVE A SAFETY

1. Romulo Carbungco on September 19, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Compare to 1911 Colt the Glock handle is uncomfortable to handle …

2. Eugene Paliychuk on September 19, 2022 at 8:39 pm
  3. KING.NOVICE 0NE on September 19, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Glocks are modular and reliable that’s the only good things I can say,the m&p2.0 line destroys glock in every aspect,but they are reliable but so are m&ps better grips,trigger and esthetics the whole 9 no pun intended ๐Ÿคฃ

4. raptor94 on September 19, 2022 at 8:40 pm

The first polymer framed hand gun was the hk vp70 not a glock

5. danielmicheal3822 On Telegram on September 19, 2022 at 8:42 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†I canโ€™t believe I get mine first hand gun on online without issues B!G Thanks to the name above๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†my email!!! Heโ€™s such a reliable and trustworthy vendor he ship worldwide!*

6. Dan P on September 19, 2022 at 8:42 pm

If anyone here has ever read the Glock encyclopedia they’ll know some things left out in this video. Gaston Glock knew very little about weaponry, but he knew simple was best.

7. Shawn Wieber on September 19, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Glock 19 and 23 …I need a Glock back again…but have my shotgun still

8. Phoebe on September 19, 2022 at 8:43 pm

This is the most Austrian gun I’ve seen today

9. Pound It on September 19, 2022 at 8:44 pm

โ€œGlock triggers donโ€™t suckโ€? Uhโ€ฆ..yea, ok?!?

10. Charles Mason on September 19, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Saying Glock pistols do not have a safety is not accurate. Glock pistols have internal safeties. Glock pistols do not have an external safety.

11. Walter Berger on September 19, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Glocks suck

12. Big Gee Carter on September 19, 2022 at 8:47 pm

I love my Glock look at it on my page!

13. Bryan St.Martin on September 19, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Glock has 3 safeties, that you don’t need to mess with. Just chamber and shoot.

14. Gilles Dion on September 19, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I love the design shape and very easy to handle well and easy to clean

15. David frank on September 19, 2022 at 8:48 pm

When the information about this gun came out in America the news media had a field day. They claimed that this gun would be invisible to metal detectors and that’s people would start hijacking planes all over the world. When this was proven not to be true then they jumped on not having a traditional safety switch.
    On that they kind of had a point. When police departments across the country started issuing these to the men and women of the police department accidental discharge was happening almost daily.
    There was two problems one all of us learned a different way to handle our handguns. At that time it was basically just saying across the border. Once everyone was retrained the second problem was they were using off the shelf holsters not made for this gun. What was happening the trigger was getting caught on part of the holster and you had accidental discharge. Once these two problems were overcome the Glock 17 went on to be one of the most popular guns in law enforcement.

16. Will on September 19, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Nothing informative about the weapon system that people have known to love, but informative about Glock himself. Someone should do a deeper dive. Look into what he does today. Heโ€™s an inventor. Heโ€™s gotta have some things in the vault. Probably designs from and after wwii, and after the Glock 17.

17. danielmicheal3822 On Telegram on September 19, 2022 at 8:52 pm

18. Robert Gantry on September 19, 2022 at 8:53 pm

"The Glock 18 was banned to keep such a gun out of the hands of evil people."
    No. It was banned to keep the gun out of the hands of WE THE PEOPLE, and for no other reason.

19. danielmicheal3822 On Telegram on September 19, 2022 at 8:53 pm

20. dirtyharry205 on September 19, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Old reliable๐Ÿ˜€

21. Robert Lopez on September 19, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Cool vid

22. Henry Ruiz on September 19, 2022 at 8:59 pm

People that actually know wassup….they call Glocks the AK-47 of handguns kuzz they just keep on going

23. Steph_-an ๐Ÿ‘‹ ใ€ฐ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ on September 19, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Ya can flush being a street police ๐Ÿš” ๐Ÿคฃ niggas be hating but I got da baby๐Ÿ˜’ still trying to getting babysitters for ๐Ÿ’ท ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿ‘Š #๏ธโƒฃ _?

24. ez ez on September 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Glock chambers are a bit oversize which contributes to reliability but makes reloading more complicated and require some extra tools. When I pick up brass at the range I have to check if they were fired in a Glock.

25. Daily Victory on September 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Good thing the second admendment is not used to get rid of tyrant government. Good thing life in USA is so good and we never deal with tyranny or a tyrannical government.

26. Corey Rodolph on September 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Still not a glock guy nor probably ever will be, grip angle sucks and trigger sucks.

27. Major Oz on September 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Except for the 327…………ooks like bubba gunsare the big thing this year.

28. Matthias Klaus on September 19, 2022 at 9:10 pm

20 years ago i put my life on the Glock 17 . It never failed me although I abused it really hard. Saved my life twice

29. Christopher Whitney on September 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Thanks for the history lesson, now I know. Glock is what I always carry, the G19 and now the G43x for better concealability on hot days.

30. AllDerSon James on September 19, 2022 at 9:12 pm

I’ve owned several firearms, I was sold on the lightweight Glock 20

31. ghost rider on September 19, 2022 at 9:12 pm

I know they don’t jammed so easily that’s 1 thing that I do know๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

32. Donald D Lucker II on September 19, 2022 at 9:13 pm

These are all well known facts by any Glock fan.

33. Rogelio Perez on September 19, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Taurus is better and cheaper

34. Ron Matson on September 19, 2022 at 9:15 pm

6:20 uhhmm
    The whole aftermarket says otherwise and the only who doesn’t is fudds who claim reliability,but glock aftermarket is so damn extensive and basically expected to be traded out.

35. TARIQ MUHAMMAD on September 19, 2022 at 9:16 pm

But there some fault in Glock pistol non safety lock hammer instead of striker

36. noneofyour bussiness on September 19, 2022 at 9:18 pm

I just don’t like the way it feels in my hand and I have better guns that aren’t plastic and do the job

37. Michael Ratliff on September 19, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I know one thing, I’m sick of the fanatics of Blocks..

38. Joe Anderson on September 19, 2022 at 9:19 pm

People buy glocks because it’s a budget gun there are way better options personally I don’t like glocks

39. Brian Harris on September 19, 2022 at 9:22 pm

The one I had stovepiped FTF, wouldnt cycle reloads ! I took it back and traded it for a 1911
    I think it was an anomaly and not usual. I will eventually buy another one this time from a reputable dealer.

40. I LOVE GOD AND JESUS JOHN 3:16 REVELATION 21:4 on September 19, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Matthew 8:29
    And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

41. Erik Dutter on September 19, 2022 at 9:26 pm

I know I know at least 9 things, so it’s enough to rule out Glock as a piece of shit. I swear to God, Savage arms shoots better than these girly things

42. danielmicheal3822 On Telegram on September 19, 2022 at 9:27 pm

43. Floyd black on September 19, 2022 at 9:28 pm

All we know is they are cheap pretentious gun that cant innovate pretending to be great but not