ACE vs M416 vs BERYL – Is the ACE32 better? [Comparison/test] – PUBG

ACE vs M416 vs BERYL – Is the ACE32 better? [Comparison/test] – PUBG

Which gun will you pick up?

Get 12 % off on all SteelSeries products when using the code “Wacky12” at https://steelseries.wackyjacky101.com and support me while doing it – win-win 🙂

MOUSE: SteelSeries Prime – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear
KEYBOARD: SteelSeries Apex Pro – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear
KEYCAPS: SteelSeries PrismCaps – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear
HEADPHONES: SteelSeries Arctis Prime – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear
MOUSEPAD: SteelSeries QCK 4XL – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear
MOUSE BUNGEE: SteelSeries Mouse Bungee – https://www.wackyjacky101.com/my-gear

Music from TuneTank

1. Hyunix FC on September 18, 2022 at 7:59 pm

smg better :)), well, u control the aim good u can shoot every guns u like

2. Walter White on September 18, 2022 at 8:00 pm

Lol is this game still alive 💀

3. Chip Burns on September 18, 2022 at 8:04 pm

Ok so I guess use the Ace32 then?

4. Gua on September 18, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Yep. ACE quickly became my favorite non crate assault rifle.

5. thodwrhs gabrihlidhs on September 18, 2022 at 8:05 pm

great job again wj

6. MikeB on September 18, 2022 at 8:05 pm

The ace feels like the worst gun though. Beryl and M4 seem faster and easier to control.

7. Optimus Crime on September 18, 2022 at 8:06 pm

So weird considering in real life the stats are so inaccurate lol. A 7.62 is soooo much louder than a 5.56

8. MC Stasenko on September 18, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Why isn’t Scar in the list?

9. Аркадий Радионов on September 18, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Ничего не понял, но очень интересно

10. Neil Hatton on September 18, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Hi Jacky, I tend to favour the Beryl, it just ‘feels’ heavier when firing.
    How about a video on best weapon to use when carrying a piece of kit (med. bag, tac. bag) in the other weapon slot. I favour the M16 but would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

11. LOL Time on September 18, 2022 at 8:09 pm

I have looked everywhere in the settings, and just can’t find how to add FPS, ping, packet loss and etc on the top like you have enabled.

12. Brian Naidus on September 18, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Wacky tells me that the Ace is the quietest, as I go deaf after spraying a single clip.

lol great test, M4 is still top tier but I’ve been using the Ace as my go-to .762 recently!

13. Виктор С on September 18, 2022 at 8:10 pm

the best assault rifle is mk14

14. Robert Martin on September 18, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Do love the ace but I play alot of solo vs squad and by far the mk12 and m249 is my go to. As long as I’m prone and see you or shoot first it’s all over.

15. Bullet on September 18, 2022 at 8:11 pm

M24 WHERE IS IT BETTER TO SPEND THE FIRST SHOT ON A PLAYER WITH A LEVEL 3 HELMET AND ARMOR? TO THE HEAD? NECK? CHEST OR BODY?

16. Brian S on September 18, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Thanks for this. I use the ump45 a lot but lately have started using the ace32 and I find it to be a great gun. Easy to control and I’m getting more kills with it. 👍

17. R L on September 18, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Jacky uses a cronus zen.
    Typical streamer using hax acting like a pedophile

18. WackyJacky101 on September 18, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Which gun will be your main pick?

19. aw hellno on September 18, 2022 at 8:14 pm

Very impressive! Looks like I might try the ACE over the Beryl next time. Thank you!

20. MUTZY on September 18, 2022 at 8:16 pm

You sum it up in the first 30 sec, Beryl has the most damage and the quickest time to kill.

21. KwafarGaming on September 18, 2022 at 8:21 pm

The worst part of the gun is the sound tho.

22. Jimme794 on September 18, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Whatever Beryl is still 👑 king

23. ThePontiac Bandit on September 18, 2022 at 8:23 pm

I’m surprised the ace of quieter. I feel like it’s all I hear. That sound of wood chopping.

24. Tyik Riok on September 18, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Take a video about this ,
    the world satanic elite , you can also call them as the committee for the meeting of the Antichrist and not allowing the 2nd coming of Jesus ,Trump called them the deep state, at the moment it consists of about 10,000 people , from the famous ones are Merkel, Macron, Biden, Boris Johnson, Sarcazi, Bill Gates, Zuckenberg , Sergey Bryl and Larry Page ( the owners of Google and YouTube),Pavel Durov , the Bush family, the Clinton family, the same Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Baruchs, Leibs, Coons, Schiffs,Oppenheimers, Ruperts,Waltons, Dupons, Goldmans,Morgans, Carnegies , practically all the royal and imperial families of the world (the most important of them are the Windsors), and other surnames . They are all connected to each other, and they believe that they have a much better chance of gaining eternal life for themselves and corrupting humanity than to lose.Therefore, those new people whom they accept into their community agree to be with them not only because if they refuse and they will be killed, but also because he sees that they have a better chance of winning.They are behind the world wars , they created and spread the coronavirus , now their goal is to create a single unified world and a single world government. All spiritual life will be concentrated within one church,they need it to ensure the arrival of the Antichrist (Dajjal) and prevent the second coming of Jesus and the last judgment ,thereby ensuring the end of history beneficial to Lucifer and insignificant for humanity ,such conditions are allowed by God ,when Lucifer (Iblis) disobeyed God and did not bow to Adam , God could have killed him, but Lucifer (Iblis) asked to leave his life, and for this he will experience the creation of God – man in particular and humanity in general, Lucifer(iblis) (he can not, like any demon ( jin), communicate directly with a person, but through the rites of magic there can be a connection) . For humanity there are 3 variants of the outcome , the first arrival of the Antichrist and such a fall of the spirit that it will not be awarded 2 the coming of Jesus and then the last judgment will not be and all will be erased into dust , except for approximately 190,000 people who helped the devil to defeat humanity ,and Lucifer and those will receive eternal life .to whom he distributed his marks, signs, about 190,000 people (the antichrist, aka dajjal, can command matter and resurrect the dead with the condition that they will not go to heaven), who helped the devil defeat humanity, according to their plans there will be a new Atlantis on earth (a new golden age of humanity) where they will already live foreverand the second variant of the Human spirit on the scale of the planet will be so strong that they will not be able to bring the Antichrist , but will immediately be 2 the coming of Jesus and then there will be a last judgment , and the devil and his servants , it is clear what will happen to them . Well, the last option they will achieve the coming of the Antichrist , but humanity in general will fight for itself and God will let down Jesus and we will win and there will be a last judgment .They are fighting for eternal life for themselves, and for us they want to leave the option that we will all be wiped out and not even bother with the last judgment . The outcome depends on each of you , and your life after death .This information is for you , why in fact the "world elite" and more precisely the satanic elite, or even more precisely the committee for the meeting of the antichrist, is engaged in all this .And our task is to stop them . And let me remind you that the world is being developed by industrialists , scientists , farmers, teachers. And Satanists have always killed and slowed down industrial progress .( People like bill Gates, Zuckenberg, Sergey bryl, Larry page were accepted there after they created their companies

25. Vlad rosu on September 18, 2022 at 8:26 pm

everyone that maked comparasion between wapons make it with full gear on them

But
    as we know not every time we find a compesator or sometimes the vertical grip.
    so should be a category like how easy is to Equip a full gear wapon. like how manny atachments have and how easy is to control without atachments

26. RamseyFPS on September 18, 2022 at 8:30 pm

I haven’t watched the video yet but I can tell you the m4s still better.

27. Systematiclol on September 18, 2022 at 8:30 pm

I did a few stat, recoil, fire rate tests just by ear and eye between the ars and ace was the one I came up with. The sound from distance was something I didn’t test but means a lot. Sick vid dude.

28. erinye za on September 18, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Thank you ! 👊🔥👊

29. MrHall8 on September 18, 2022 at 8:32 pm

What are your settings you use in this game? i am interested.

30. Zhao Yang on September 18, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Scar L no.1

31. Joe Hudson on September 18, 2022 at 8:34 pm

What are the gloves skin pleave

32. EpicName on September 18, 2022 at 8:36 pm

i dunno, everytime i pick up the m4 it feels like absolute dogshit. the 7,62 weapons feel so much better

33. ༒꧁༺F2P༻꧂༒ on September 18, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Bruh sounds to me the Ace is 3x louder than any AR

34. MotiMizer on September 18, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Not even 1 minute in and I already see a prob. You cannot calculate ttk from damage alone :/ if that logic was true A dmr with a dmg of 60 has a faster ttk than the ace/m4, which makes 0 sense.

35. Chris on September 18, 2022 at 8:36 pm

I need to give the Ace more of a chance but every time I use that gun it doesn’t feel right.

36. link Ispada on September 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm

why is pubg dead on Eu servers ?

37. 1/125th on September 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm

If you played game for more than 2k hours and cant control beryl then big shit!

38. SKYxNINE on September 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm

dude you are a savior for posting these. thank you!

39. Victor Ryberg on September 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Just watched Pubg Esports and most people i watched was using the Beryl. Any spesific reason behind this? Is ACE not yet in the competetive scene?

40. Christopher Joseph on September 18, 2022 at 8:40 pm

game is nothing but hackers

41. Dickson Ahanthem on September 18, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Thanks for making this video now they’re gonna nerf the Ace

42. Matt Haze on September 18, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Oddly I find beryl easier than ace on ps5

43. Kazuma Yagami on September 18, 2022 at 8:43 pm

None of those matters because I just play the game

44. Juan Garnica on September 18, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I tried many things, but I cannot control the Beryl recoil.

45. 360 FL1P on September 18, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Bro i mag dumped somebody with a m416 hit them 4 times and i got hit twice in the chest with a level 3 vest from a scar and i died immediately

46. Venmogal / PlutoKushChris on September 18, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Too much recoil

47. Mad Vector On Road on September 18, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I very much like a (mixed) Dual Setup of all the mentioned weapons, most favour still goes to 2x M416.
    BUT, and I say this for the purpose I am using the weapons, a ACE32 is even better in VERY close combat, an BERYL is maybe a bit harder to control, but has even more effectivity in close combat, IF you aim at least as well as with the ACE32. The M416 combines the close combat abilities of these two others, and the mid-range of lets say a M164A, or even a Mini14 (I LOVE the Mini14) or other.
    All in one, the M416 is more versatile, maybe lacks quick responses in close combat, and may not be the most ideal choice for mid-range (4x) Combat, so always keep the attachments in view, which can optimize it alot on what you’re looking for.
    M416 works very well wenn you’re used to it in both close and midrange enviroments. Or it just may be the best in all the mentioned scenarios.

48. Бекбергенов Талгат on September 18, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Итог какой оружия лучший?

49. Sein on September 18, 2022 at 8:53 pm

The AKM actually. With a base damage of 48 + extended barrel that maximizes the damage to 50 using a red dot , in the right hands , is the deadliest weapon of all 😏 +18

50. Flux on September 18, 2022 at 8:57 pm