Aishwarya Rai ~ Dubbed the most beautiful woman in the world! Her iconic rise to Bollywood royalty!

Dubbed the most beautiful woman in the world, Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. Primarily known for her work in Hindi and few Tamil films, she has established herself as one of the most popular and influential celebrities in India through her successful acting career. Let’s deep dive on India’s most beautiful woman.

igshid=qtj22svyf3xdhttps://mobile.twitter.com/AlourdeKarine
email me for business inquiries only nothing else:
karinealourde@gmail.com

For video suggestions email: thefriendshipcircle@gmail.com

Ways you can support this little channel:Cashapp: $karinealourdepaypal.me/karinealourdeJoin this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWGsz2vd1oUW8yXgcwUchQ/jo

1. G Sandhu on October 24, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Skin lightening is extremely common because lighter skin is deemed more desirable. If you look at the new Bollywood actresses you will see the majority are light-skinned women.

2. TheSunshinefee on October 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm

she is stunning

3. Sasha (sg) on October 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Its sad coz most dont know is she is fake, she tries to be white by lightning herself to white and wearing blue eye contacts she is actually a black indian . She is very fake and not honest about her beauty procedures or extremes to look white aka non indian. Its common in indians to want to be white. She us not the most beautiful women in the world for that imo

4. Stanbily 🐑 on October 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm

I’ve seen much better-looking. Also, beauty is subjective.

5. Becky Hu on October 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Please put up a video on an African woman in our day

6. creatingpeacenlove on October 24, 2022 at 9:11 pm

She is no doubt very attractive but the most beautiful is just too much and PR. She has light brown / honey colour eyes but she smartly fooled the world with fake blue eyes, that changes every time from royal blue to sky blue to dark green…..haters welcome

7. Tripti Deshmukh on October 24, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Most beautiful woman I have ever seen 😍 ❤

8. Zaire Rouge on October 24, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Yessss more Bollywood and Nollywood videos!!! Love to see it 🤩

9. gregory parker on October 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm

She’s okay but not the prettiest in the world

10. Amir R on October 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Nope, you all missed to look at the enchanted Sushmita Sen, now that is a clssic indian beauty.

11. T-baby Yupressed on October 24, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Yes I Would Love To Learn More About The Bollywood Movies I Already Watch Nollywood Movies

12. cassi on October 24, 2022 at 9:16 pm

first of all you are pronouncing her name wrong.Its Aiswarya prononounced eyeshwarya…..srsly..and one of the pics in the start is not even her….

13. Anita Atayure on October 24, 2022 at 9:17 pm

@Karine Alourde pls do on priyanka and depeeka

14. A Barry on October 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm

First American giving any positive evaluation to an Indian.

15. Daya Starfire on October 24, 2022 at 9:20 pm

As a Latina I’ve always said that Indian and Arabic women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. To me there the closest thing to modern day princesses.

16. Diana Ortiz on October 24, 2022 at 9:21 pm

She is beautiful but her acting is very bad. A lot of her own country people criticize her poor acting skills

17. ReginaThe GlamorousQueen on October 24, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Wow why does she get so much attention? Other women there are beautiful too but they are darker and ignored.

18. Barbara Adams on October 24, 2022 at 9:24 pm

She is stunning!

19. Nele Demeulemeester on October 24, 2022 at 9:24 pm

She’s overall AMAZING and I loved her in ‘The Last Legion’ but sorry Bollywood movies suck 🤣 The story lines and dialogues seem to be written by 12 year olds

20. Oma Veira on October 24, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Then you haven’t seen beauty with simplicity yet? Check out Yasmine Ghauri. This woman is not beautiful at all, and I mean without make up. Aishwarya has a ton of make up on.

21. Sunny C on October 24, 2022 at 9:28 pm

The skin fairing controversy was when she spoke in a Tyra banks interview that she would never promote skin fairness products and doesn’t think people should be so colorist. However several years before, she had done a commercial for fairness creams.

Also for pronunciation I recommend listening to Indian interviews instead of Google. Google speaks it in American English lol

22. Melanie Clark on October 24, 2022 at 9:30 pm

I haven’t seen anyone mention Jodha Akbar, one of her best! Also, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Taal (not the best movie, but her dancing is phenomenal). She plays the Marianne Dashwood character in a Tamil adaptation of Sense and Sensibility, Kandukondain Kandukondain. For a smaller, non-musical film, watch Raincoat.

23. Elizabeth Murray on October 24, 2022 at 9:30 pm

She is a very beautiful woman, but there are equally beautiful women in every corner of the world. I love her films though.

24. T-baby Yupressed on October 24, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Favorite Nollywood Actress Is Hands Down Patience

25. Kahina Harrache on October 24, 2022 at 9:32 pm

I discovered her in 2000 or 2001. I’ve been obsessed with her since then !! I will never forget the first time i saw her when i watched her debut movie with her current husband Abhishek. I couldn’t believe how beautiful she was … She has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen … She looked out of this world !

26. belle love on October 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Do all styles and cultures . It’s always a great opportunity to learn from them. I’m open to all.
    But definitely Nollywood is a must. Repin my Nigerian side. 💕💯👍🏾

27. D.A. on October 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Nigerian actresses please!

28. positively chill on October 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Hey can you please a video on Claudia lynx

29. Hakim Tazwell on October 24, 2022 at 9:34 pm

Knot

30. Siddharth Arya on October 24, 2022 at 9:34 pm

She is most beautiful women 🤩

31. Kemi on October 24, 2022 at 9:35 pm

LOVE! her, but I grew up watching the gorgeous! PARVEEN BABI. who was the only woman to grace the cover of American Time magazine back in the 70′ for her beauty.

32. Shaffe Haffejee on October 24, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Sushmita: in my view Brazilian model ADRIANA LIMA takes it away . . . Adriana’s eyes hair body aura and accent exudes elegance and beauty. Each continent in the World has beautiful women so no (one) women is ‘the most beautiful in the World’ What about Italian Spanish Mexican etc. women !!!

33. Shaffe Haffejee on October 24, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Sushmita: and of course Sushmita Sen Deepika Padokone Zeenat Aman Reka …

34. Anupama Batheja on October 24, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Ashwariya Rai has that beautiful combination of Indian caramel skin and her light eyes just stand out on that brown skin tone. By the way, she’s from Karnataka, a southern state in the Konkan coast of India. A lot of people from that region have that combination of light green eyes and light brown skin.

35. What's on your mind? on October 24, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Omg I was born november 2nd! a day after her!! But not the same year. Scorpioooooooo

36. Truthh on October 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Indian women are mostly unbothered.. because they have already survived decades of bullying and harassment

37. Cheyey Muyo on October 24, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Because her face really looks small with big almond eyes, small nose and thick lips. So femenine face. Maybe in person…people keep staring at her. She looks like a doll

38. Veenita Prasad on October 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Most plastic beauty yes Aishwarya

39. Penny P on October 24, 2022 at 9:53 pm

I Love Bollywood do Hrithik Roshan

40. daOriginalRudeGal on October 24, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Bai-shawn

41. luquita taylor on October 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm

YES SHE SO GORGEOUS

42. Gabrial Jackson on October 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Other worldly beauty…

43. MalcRich on October 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm

She came in my store 2 years ago when I was working at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris. Everybody was looking at her. I was the first who noticed her. She’s tall, really thin but with a drawing figure like a goddess with the bellydance hips. A doll face. I never saw someone as beautiful as her. She’s an energy. Really confident when she was walking in the room trying clothes. Fierce in her eyes, cat/bedroom eyes but not vulgar at all.. She was wearing a beautiful dress. I will never forget that moment. Every clothes she was trying were upgrage to an higher level. She is so sweet too and smell so good. I know why in India people says she’s a Goddess incarnation. Unreal.

44. Fabi Gon on October 24, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Have you done Marlon Brando and his exploits? If you have I’m excited to see it.

45. shondale71 on October 24, 2022 at 9:58 pm

46. rosa fracchiolla on October 24, 2022 at 9:58 pm

I love yr channel, but I have to say that I don’t think Scorpio Sun folk have a ‘go with the flow’ attitude, as Mercury is exalted. Scorpio are known to be quite strategic actually.

47. Eyal Reiss on October 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

The thing about Aishwariya and what makes her special is that she is simply blessed and highly favored by the gods or whatever spirituality you believe. People can feel that power emanating from her and that’s why people are drawn to her light. It’s not her sexuality or her face that makes her the most beautiful. Sometimes as flawed humans it’s nice to see another human that is close to divinity walk amongst us. She is a very religious woman and comes from a priest class so her family had a strong foundation. She was able to be shielded from the evils of Hollywood and decided to just leave in stay in Bollywood where is protected and has influence. I’m not like her biggest fan but I do admire her spiritual strength and power.

48. BTS Army and blink forever on October 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Every Indian knows that her past relationship with her ex-boyfriend salman khan ruined her career in the Bollywood

49. The Curious Stylist on October 24, 2022 at 10:01 pm

I would love you to do a Bio on Hurrem Saltana of Turkey

50. Tiffany Leatherman on October 24, 2022 at 10:06 pm

You’re so very interesting with the different subjects….I say go ahead and do more actresses from around the world. You open the door expanding our knowledge!