All-In-One Video Kit For Smartphone Creators

All-In-One Video Kit For Smartphone Creators

Check out this Ultimate Smartphone Universal Video Rig Kit ****** Get the SmallRig Universal Video Rig Kit for iPhone HERE ➡️ https://amzn.to/3iiqIDq

This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which means if you buy something we’ll receive a small commission.

📒 Show Notes 📒

1️⃣ SmallRig Universal Video Rig Kit for iPhone
Amazon https://amzn.to/3iiqIDq
B&H https://bhpho.to/3AsOClZ

2️⃣ Watch our FREE Video Series for Smartphone Content Creators

YouTube player

Our mission here at Think Media is to help 10,000 purpose driven entrepreneurs go full-time doing what they love and making an impact through the power of video.

Here are the ways to work with us here at Think Media:
⚡️FREE CLASS: Watch our FREE YouTube class here: http://ThinkMasterclass.com

⚡️BOOK: Check out the #1 best selling book YouTube Secrets here: http://TubeSecretsBook.com

⚡️CONFERENCE: Join us for the #1 video marketing conference in the US for entrepreneurs: http://GrowWithVideoLive.com

⚡️COURSES/ COACHING / MASTERMINDS: Learn about our online courses and in person events by talking to one of our Think Master Coaches. Grab a spot on our calendar for a 15 min discovery call : http://TalkWithThink.com

Connect with Omar El Takrori on Social Media:
YouTube: @OmarEltakrori

QUESTION — Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!

Subscribe to Think Media Here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV

———Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video ——-

Think Media 4K Video Gear Checklist:

Music provided by Epidemic Sounds. Start your free trial here ➡️ https://ThinkMediaSounds.com

#thinkmedia #omareltakrori

About:
In this video, Omar reviews the smallrig universal phone vlogging kit. This video accessories kit for your phone is great for serious content creators and YouTubers.

Disclaimer: Please see the link for our disclaimer policy for all of our videos on the Think Media and Think Marketing YouTube channels. https://www.seancannell.com/youtube-disclaimer

1. ocmacman on January 25, 2023 at 1:31 am

There was a huge difference in the wind noise. From lots of wind to none.

2. Truth Be Told Transformations on January 25, 2023 at 1:33 am

It’s on sale in 2022 for like $70

3. Manuel Cantu on January 25, 2023 at 1:35 am

Awesome video
    Thanks for all the great information
    Cheers!!!

4. BARBER Troy on January 25, 2023 at 1:37 am

No link for battery bank

5. Michael Kay on January 25, 2023 at 1:37 am

Last time I bought your products nothing fitted up and it needed massive changes and you cost me money and didn’t reply . I strongly recommend not taking his advice as all he is , is a promoter . He wants you to spend your money as they sponsor him

6. Sang Peters on January 25, 2023 at 1:38 am

How y’all gonna sleep on Omar’s neighborhood. Like the ambiance is everything. By the way I already bought the Small Rig

7. SummerOf96 on January 25, 2023 at 1:38 am

Anyone knw would it work with the s22 ultra in a phn case? I got 1 of those case with the screws and I dnt won’t to take them every time I need to use the cage.

8. BARBER Troy on January 25, 2023 at 1:39 am

I’m not having luck getting the mic to work? Once I unplug mic the phone picks up audio any help would be great

9. Jim Hamilton on January 25, 2023 at 1:40 am

call this be used in conjunction with a niceyrig mirror for making selfies

10. Eternal Arts Sifu Tex on January 25, 2023 at 1:41 am

omg the smart phone counter in the beginning got me dying laughing 😀

11. azri explorer on January 25, 2023 at 1:41 am

Hi Omar can you recommend smallrig for s21 ultra please.

12. MrKeione on January 25, 2023 at 1:42 am

Great review I was thinking about buying this and after your video ima just go and checkout now lol

13. Tapiwa M on January 25, 2023 at 1:44 am

Thanks for this info 👌🏿🔥

14. Ernesto Reina on January 25, 2023 at 1:44 am

I have a big question.
    When you record with your iPhone, using an external microphone. Do you use any software to improve the sound of the voice, or not?

15. Daniel Dougan on January 25, 2023 at 1:47 am

So, I think smartphones can produce some excellent video quality with the right lighting and accessories. They sometimes exceed what I have seen from HD Handycam-style camcorders.

However, the thing I might struggle with most is telephoto event work like shooting a wedding from the back of a venue. Do these accessory lenses really work well, or are they just a gimmick?

I have a relatively inexpensive smartphone (Moto G7 Optimo Maxx aka Moto G7 Power), and I might be in the market for an affordable replacement soon. Is there a budget phone you can recommend for video?

Or is this all a fool’s errand for event work, and should I just break down and get an old HD camcorder…like circa 2010? I already have two mirrorless cameras that shoot 4K, but I worry about keeping everything in focus with a larger sensor, especially if I am trying to operate multiple cameras without help.

16. Music Videos on January 25, 2023 at 1:48 am

Thank you for posting – how do you press the photo or video button if you are holding the small rig device?

17. Nature@Naturaleza@طبيعة on January 25, 2023 at 1:48 am

Merci bcp pour les conseils 👌♥️

18. Jermaine Murphy on January 25, 2023 at 1:48 am

hey is this compatible with Android phones I have a Motorola 5g ace, or it’s only for iphones?

19. Niels Gether Nielsen on January 25, 2023 at 1:49 am

Yes smart and not so smart! How can you connect mic, headphone and a power bank at the same time?

20. Ethan Belton on January 25, 2023 at 1:50 am

The only way I could see this being improved is a multi axis gimble to stabilize shots where the camera is moving.

21. Kevin Glennon on January 25, 2023 at 1:50 am

Small rig sound was much more clear than the iPhone on board mic!

22. Think Media on January 25, 2023 at 1:50 am

Question of the Day! 💡 Are you creating content with your phone? Let us know! *** Get the SmallRig Universal Video Rig Kit for iPhone HERE ➡️ https://amzn.to/3iiqIDq

23. Tayo Idowu on January 25, 2023 at 1:51 am

What did u use to film this pls

24. Jeffrey Crabtree on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

The mic makes a significant difference esp outside. My guess is that the onboard mic is not as directional as an added shotgun mic

25. iTube on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

Picked this up recently but there’s so much mic hiss/white noise and lowers my voice. Any way to fix this for live streaming? I have a Galaxy S20

26. Skylar Situ on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

Can you tilt it?

27. Sarhan Alhabsi on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

Gimbal or cage??? For iPhone 14 pro max

28. NOW THATZ NEW!! on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

My favourite think media host

29. French brunette in China on January 25, 2023 at 1:52 am

Hello! Thanks for your video. I get confused with all the information we can find on YouTube and I’m still not sure what to do. I’m a complete beginner with filming and I’m looking at what gears to have to shoot with my iPhone 11 at home (like cooking videos). I’ve heard about all these things you can get to film like a pro such as the lenses, ND filters, rigs and so on but I’m still lost. What would you recommend ? thanks in advance

30. MysterNoubody on January 25, 2023 at 1:56 am

I’m so grateful I came across your video. I have been looking and wanting a heavy duty aluminum, sturdy feel iPhone case to make videos with and yes lol, also use it for blogging. The thing that bugs me the most about other companies is most are plastic even in the hundred dollar $250 range. This is the first one I’ve seen one made out of aluminum and it looks and as far as I can tell can mount DSLR cameras as well as old-school video cameras. If you think there is some thing similar to this but maybe not quite so expensive I would appreciate your input. I don’t really need the light and I’m not sure if I need the mic either. I would like to buy the frame and attach it to a different base but I don’t know what other stands will work with that particular base. I don’t even know what it’s called. The mounting area that mounts onto a tripod etc,”., for this frame in particular. I’m used to seeing 1/4/20 or a cold foot attachment to tripod. Do you by any chance know what the sleeve is called for this frame? I’m not finding anything on their website either and whether or not it would fit with any other tripod, etc. if there’s any information you could give me about any of the questions I have above I would truly appreciate it. Thanks so much for your video. Cheers

@Thinkmedia

31. PATOTOO ONLINE MINISTRY on January 25, 2023 at 1:57 am

Awesome❤️❤️❤️

32. Hassan Sabai | مغربي في امريكا on January 25, 2023 at 1:58 am

Does this kit work on samsung galaxy s 20 as well ??

33. Brian Demmery on January 25, 2023 at 2:00 am

Hi can you tell me if you can plug into your computer for a zoom call and audio and video come through at the same time.

34. UrbanSipfly on January 25, 2023 at 2:00 am

That smartphone rig is great for those of you content makers who have the luxury of having multiple smartphones; but, what about rigs for tablets? What is recommended?

35. Paul Waterton on January 25, 2023 at 2:00 am

I ordered this smarting after watching your video. It didn’t include the allenkeys necessary for set-up. What’s the best battery pack for the smart rig?

36. Orion Smith on January 25, 2023 at 2:01 am

The smallrig mic was way better in my opinion in both. This video just convinced me to buy this rig. It has to be easier than the video I tried to make with just a phone leaning on a box, lol.

37. jjhammond1 on January 25, 2023 at 2:01 am

Actually, there is a big difference between the two mics outdoors. Can you not hear the wind noise from your phone’s built-in mic? External is much cleaner.

38. Michael Joseph on January 25, 2023 at 2:02 am

Great video! Smartphones are so underrated and the quality is amazing. I’d recommend starting with smartphones before investing in a camera

39. Alejandro Sanchez on January 25, 2023 at 2:02 am

Buying this now on Amazon

40. 派老狗 bbgo on January 25, 2023 at 2:04 am

what the price tag of this whole suit?

41. Frank McKinley on January 25, 2023 at 2:06 am

The mic with the wind muff was much better outside.

42. ProductionTime on January 25, 2023 at 2:09 am

what smartphone or camera are you shooting this video with? Great content!

43. Jeff Parry on January 25, 2023 at 2:12 am

The Pixel 6 Pro doesn’t fit the Universal cage. The buttons are nearly in the middle of the phone, which is where the clamp is 🙂 Sigh…

44. Sue Burnstin on January 25, 2023 at 2:14 am

How many inches does that tripod stand adjust for height?

45. Donovan Galicinao on January 25, 2023 at 2:14 am

Awesome video. This looks like the same neighborhood I live in…RR LV!!

46. Cane Corso Chronicles on January 25, 2023 at 2:18 am

I really like the Mic, really noticeable difference to me.

47. REALIOUSLY TV on January 25, 2023 at 2:18 am

Pro phone use? That’s an oxymoron Pros don’t use cameras on phones they use actual cameras

48. MitoTV - Random Content on January 25, 2023 at 2:18 am

Nice,, i just get my Xiaomi 13 pro,, i need more Rigs

49. Sang Peters on January 25, 2023 at 2:23 am

Your neighborhood is heaven

50. Mike Larry on January 25, 2023 at 2:27 am

Could the Mike an the light be used on an android phone as will, just as it comes when ordering