Antique Bolt Action 12 guage – shooting clays

Antique Bolt Action 12 guage – shooting clays

Truly appreciate you watching the videos!
New Merch available – bit.ly/2W68Gqp

SnapChat @WHOTEEWHO

Canon G7x Mark ii camera here: https://amzn.to/2Gvv3gh

Eken action camera here: https://amzn.to/2Lee7yD

1. rnajestic on October 20, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Looks just like my dads

2. Abel Guerra on October 20, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Don’t see them to much anymore reliable shotguns and gret look

3. wolfdaddy84 on October 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Yes a have a Mossberg 195 KA.
    A fun gun

4. David Morrisnewell on October 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Mine is a Sears and Roebuck. It has a magazine tube instead of a box. It holds 5 shells. Lots of fun to shoot

5. OMB Nonsensical nuts on October 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm

The mag will only come out if the slide is back.

6. AmberThePyromancer on October 20, 2022 at 9:01 pm

I just recently got a Mossberg 395t for $20

7. Peter Hicks on October 20, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Had mine for apx 50yrs from new ,had the bolt nickle plated ,takes 3" shells ,putting the shells inm put one in the barrell first then put the mag in after I paid £25 for it back then the gunshop was having a clear out , does bite a bit with the 3" shells though ! /UK

8. Atomic Monkey on October 20, 2022 at 9:06 pm

went rummaging around in the gun safe, just looking for my little ranch rifle, found one of these in there and spent a good two minutes inspecting the barrel opening trying to figure out wtf this thing shot, then i noticed it was a 20 gauge

9. Cory Spang on October 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

My dad has one if these beauties, but he removed the firing pin at some point in the past.

10. Brandon on October 20, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Hey brother, do you know how to dissassemble the bolt? I can’t figure it out and I was hoping I could please have your assistance? Can’t find any info on the internet

11. Broc Fuck on October 20, 2022 at 9:13 pm

I have that gun it never had the clip so it’s just a single loading bolt action but I can shoot this thing without Earmuffs

12. Gilbert Sanchez on October 20, 2022 at 9:14 pm

I have the same gun I got from my grandfather. He bought it at the Sears in Elgin Illinois back in the early 70s along with a semi auto Winchester 22.

13. jim thompson on October 20, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Just pick up a JC Higgins for 100$ love it.

14. PotoErgoSum on October 20, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I have one of these shotguns. Mine is a 12ga made by the Western Auto Supply Company. Pretty sure it’s a department store brand, but I’m not sure what store.

15. dale carpenter on October 20, 2022 at 9:15 pm

My older brother had one sears in 1967 ! How is that antique?

16. dalan wanbdiska on October 20, 2022 at 9:16 pm

I dont like how my rear sights on my marlin 55 and i think im going to file in a v notch to make it a regular sight picture. Its like a big a shape and it looks odd . Mine is actually " the original goose gun" marlin 55, says right on the barrel. Im using magnum 2 3/4 challenger ammo #4, bb shot, #6. My marlin 55 has 3 inch chambers and im able to fit 2 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. I have a bullet pouch on the rear stock from china and its able to hold 15 shells inside the pouch and 5 outside on the elastic bullet holders. Very cool shotgun with 36 in barrel. Has some kick with the 3 inch shells so i just shoot the magnum 2 3/4 12gauge shells. They are just 2 3/4 highbrass from challenger and they are good.

17. Nelson Vargas on October 20, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Inutilidad total al manipular el arma o esa esc0p3ta no sirve ni para leña.

18. Steve Poe on October 20, 2022 at 9:17 pm

And that’s what we call a poly choke on the end of the barrel that brings back sweet memories good video Whoot!

19. lil Demon 83 on October 20, 2022 at 9:20 pm

I hadn’t heard of a bolt action shotgun until I was about 21-22. Then My buddies dad had a 20g bolt action mag fed shotgun. I was like I gotta find one!!! Lol it took some searching f but I now have 2 12’s a 16g a 20g and a 410. The 20 and 410 are both single shot no internal or external mags. The 12 gauges and 16g all have 2 or 3 round internal mags. So they hold 3-4 with 1 in the chamber! I want a 28g bolt and if I can find 1 or if they ever made 1 I might even try to get a 10g?? I don’t mind kick on a rifle.. but never was a big fan of the 10g shotgun’s recoil!!! Never have been shy of shooting any rifle no matter how big!! But man that 10g just something about it I don’t like!! But heck why not have 1 in every gauge? I still need the revolver, lever and semi auto,over under and double barreled 410’s to have an expression of each design they made from single shot on!! They made some I’m sure I probably can’t get now! But for a poor bit I try!! And I honestly have to say I don’t like the look of the bolt action’s but there’s just something cool about them!! Just an oddball shotgun! And I figure the more firearms I collect now the more each of my kids get when I’m gone!! Then they will have a good jump on their collections!! As long as the world doesn’t go completely to hell in a hand basket!!! As always thanks for the content!!! And God Bless!!

20. Gus Loader on October 20, 2022 at 9:20 pm

I have the "285" , the 20 gauge cousin to your Mossberg. Not going to win a beauty pageant, but fully functional as a "meat-on-the-table" / "fox away from the hen house" gun.

BTW – I think you tried to put one too many shells in the magazine. { see "Shooter’s Bible" 1962, page 179. 2 shells in the magazine, one in the chamber, therefore compliant with Federal waterfowl hunting regulations. }

21. J K on October 20, 2022 at 9:24 pm

I’ve often wondered why bolt action shotguns didn’t become more popular. They seem to be well made.

22. Larry Oliver on October 20, 2022 at 9:24 pm

My grandpa had Stevens 12gage my other one had a ,,20,,gage both of guns are in closet today have seen a lot of rabbits taken with these guns

23. Will Starnes on October 20, 2022 at 9:25 pm

When I was a kid my best friend’s dad had a bolt action 10 gauge with a really long barrel that he called a goose gun, he deer hunted with it when we ran dogs. My best friend killed his first deer with it at 12 or 13 years old

24. Craig T on October 20, 2022 at 9:25 pm

I have a Mossberg bolt action shotgun in 20 ga. Without going into the safe where it resides if memory serves it may be the same model as yours. It has an adjustable choke, and yes, i have shot multiple deer with buckshot and slugs. I have had this shotgun since I was 12, I’m 72 now. My dad bought it from my cousin who bought it new so it has been in the family since new. This is an amazing shotgun, no telling how many quail, dove, pheasant it has harvested. Just plain fun.

25. Harry McDowell on October 20, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Yes have see them. MY Dad and I had them. But longer barrel

26. Г-н. Славия on October 20, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Ive got one of these but Id love to know the history, its hard to find

27. A P on October 20, 2022 at 9:29 pm

I saw a comment on YouTube by a guy mentioning that he bought a bolt action shotgun back in the day, as I read it I thought I was having a stroke lmao, I’ve never heard of one before or even though of it being possible, after a minute though I realised it’s not that crazy of an idea and the mechanism in theory should obviously work, and here we are, thanks for the vid lmao I’ve never seen this before and although not very practical they are quite cool lol

28. Brennan Smith on October 20, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Got a bolt action mossy 16 gauge along with a bunch of parts guns from the LGS I have done alot of business with they were moving and me and the owner were bullshitting spent 300 bucks came home with 2 shotguns,2 centerfire rifles,3 22 rifles and 4 muzzleloaders includes an old straight pull bolt action muzzleloader. They were happy made money ess junk they had to take with them and now I got enough projects to last me till next election

29. Muhammad Ali on October 20, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Stumbled here trying to find a video on how to prime a nerf bolt action rifle 😂 You’ve got Insane accuracy though, solid marksmanship 👍

30. simple times outdoors on October 20, 2022 at 9:34 pm

I own a Mossberg 695 T with a 31 Inch barrel and it is accurate as can be

31. Rmj Rmj on October 20, 2022 at 9:34 pm

Well next time put two in the magg then one in the pipe🤔

32. เมธา สีหานาท on October 20, 2022 at 9:34 pm

So good

33. SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS on October 20, 2022 at 9:35 pm

I have a 1954 H&R mod 349 Gamester 12 gauge with variable choke and dome sights that has served me well since I purchased it on the 70s. They were great guns not like the sissy stuff they put out now.

34. Not MKR-BUSTA on October 20, 2022 at 9:37 pm

My dad use to have one of these after they banned pump and semi autos in australia, apparently they were fairly cheaper
    then a break open and lever action

35. Donald Diamond on October 20, 2022 at 9:37 pm

My first shotgun was a JC Higgins bolt action 16ga shotgun…worked great!!!

36. Rmj Rmj on October 20, 2022 at 9:37 pm

I love these old bolt shot guns I have a good collection of them in different calibers lots of fun👍

37. Sloppy Joe on October 20, 2022 at 9:40 pm

This is the first shotgun I ever bought good gun almost took a buck with it my fault not the gun only gone hunting two times

38. CoolG on October 20, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I have the exact same one with a choke.but I was wondering how to I put a scope on it and do they sell other magazines other than a 2 round for this shotgun.

39. Chloee W on October 20, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Why bother, good old db ,so easy and reliable.

40. Dolvex Frazier on October 20, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I just found a Westfield model 172B in a Rental property but the stock is gone I can’t find one anywhere online I have the barrel and the trigger assembly someone please help me I need a stock

41. A C on October 20, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I’ve got a Sears and Roebuck 20g bolt action 2rnd mag. She’s an ugly blonde but she’s a shooter.

42. Spicy Mofongo 🇵🇷 on October 20, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Got the same but 20 gauge and its 24inches lol shorty

43. anthony velasco on October 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

I need you to say "damn it Bobby." -Hank hill

44. Larry Grubbs on October 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Those are great old guns. Not pretty, but they get the job done.

45. ShellZ613 on October 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Cool rifle, never seen a bolt action shotgun but I have heard of them through a friend who happens to be a hunter, says he has used it before for it.

46. Beltmaker09 on October 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

I have one of these in 20 and 16g there pretty neat. I scored them from a guy looking to get rid of them for a 120 for the pair. Took them apart and cleaned them the only flaw is the bluing is worn off on the under side of the barrel wear it sits in the stock witch is pretty normal cuz no ever really took these things apart. Also there supposed to be read and green dots for safe and fire and both of mine are missing the green dot that would of been in the stock.

47. topsy krets on October 20, 2022 at 9:50 pm

My buddy had an old one of these that was in really bad shape, got to shoot it after I had restored it for him. I was really impressed with the smooth recoil and rugged working action.

48. Knightscroft Squire-Muldoon on October 20, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Got a Savage Arms bolt action 16 gauge with a choke and it’s my favourite shotgun I’ve ever shot. Never used a mag but I’m definitely going to get one. Nice video thanks!

49. Les Hemby on October 20, 2022 at 9:51 pm

I’ve owned several. The 20ga was my first shotgun. They also made a swamp gun with a 18 or 20" and a poly choke and a goose gun with like a 30" or longer barrel

50. Thara Lawma on October 20, 2022 at 9:51 pm