AR-15 SBR Daniel Defense Omega Rail 7.0

AR-15 SBR Daniel Defense Omega Rail 7.0

Well i got the DD Omega Rail along with some Tula Ammo from cheaperthendirt. (The Tula Ammo is a damn good cheap ammo that works100% fine in my SBR AR-15 with 0 issues.)

1. Diesel Tactical on October 31, 2021 at 3:41 pm

Nice Rail. DD is by far one of if not the best rails out. I use Troy cause I cant really afford DD, and my Troy stuff is great for the price.

I also bought 500 rounds of the Tula from CTD. No issues at all. Works fine in mine and a couple of my buddies rifles too.

2. MultiSr16 on October 31, 2021 at 3:44 pm

dude get offa cheaper then dirt..,that cheapo ass shit will leave you covered in dirt., buy some quality shit bro.you kno better., you got great taste.., quit skimpin

3. goatkiller68 on October 31, 2021 at 3:45 pm

they run about $250

4. MONSTERGUYPM on October 31, 2021 at 3:46 pm

Where did you get the sling swivel?

5. alfons volkert on October 31, 2021 at 3:46 pm

what kind of m4 setup is that?
    Plzz reply.

6. DudeNumberOnePlus on October 31, 2021 at 3:47 pm

I paid visit to wonderful 155 mil. channel, and noted no activity there… is he that one unlucky dude posting threats 2 u?

7. GcodeG17 on October 31, 2021 at 3:48 pm

Get a "Grip-Pod" !!

8. GioGuitarDude on October 31, 2021 at 3:50 pm

In Daniels defense, I would like to inform you its "Daniel defense".

9. Mike Swinford on October 31, 2021 at 3:50 pm

good video! just bought me the dd 7.0 look forward to putting it on! great point about the brass/steel ammo never thought about it!

10. Pokemon2014 on October 31, 2021 at 3:51 pm

haha, funny how many questions they asked you and you still say "No questions asked."

11. OwKGuy on October 31, 2021 at 3:51 pm

OMFG that is the exact build I have. SBR M&P 15 lower, BCM 11.5 upper and DD omega 7.0. You sir, have good taste.

12. saltyninja01 on October 31, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Fuck man watching this is making me mad cuz I just recently purchased my bcm. Man! 3 days feels like 3 months lol

13. uwanaugoda on October 31, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Dude RIS thats fucking sweet I was wondering when you were going to do that. Are you going to go with a vertical grip?

14. kNoCKs on October 31, 2021 at 3:54 pm

Why are you spending 4 minutes talking about this ammo when the title of this video is daniel defence.

15. Powerstroke 6.7 on October 31, 2021 at 3:55 pm

When I shoot steel case I shoot some brass at the end to clean it out and I have not had any issues.

16. mixflip on October 31, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Hows the jimping on that Daniel Defense rail? Duracoat that bitch!!!

Hey man, I love how your SBR has turned out finally.

17. UBCS Wraith on October 31, 2021 at 3:57 pm

Thanks for the info on Tula ammo. I saw it’s cheap as hell right now on CTD.

18. xxbryan715xx on October 31, 2021 at 3:57 pm

buy a magpul afg and tell me you wont shoot a hell of a lot better probley the best thing you can put on an ar15 other than a quad rail

19. primetimebeatz on October 31, 2021 at 4:00 pm

Dont get Raped!! by My SR-556

20. Russell on October 31, 2021 at 4:01 pm

This guys gotta be from GA, yea? Thanks for the video. Atlanta here

21. MultiSr16 on October 31, 2021 at 4:02 pm

shoulda at least got the 9.5 fsb lite rail., it comes in the DD FDE, which is way sweeter then black., more rail space as well.., damn that woulda looked sooo much nicer with a FDE rail., the DD FDE is awesome too., real dark

22. Adam Senig on October 31, 2021 at 4:04 pm

@TMHonfire102 Does this rail come with a differnt barrel nut? Looked to be a regular delta ring assembly. Also do you need to keep the piece at the front of the barrel that keeps the original plastic grips on or can you remove it? Ordered mine yesterday should be here monday.

23. Lame Alex on October 31, 2021 at 4:05 pm

can the mk18 ris II fit a piston? say the opsrey one which looks pretty low profile?

24. Catfishboyardee on October 31, 2021 at 4:06 pm

i still like my magpul moe guards! i still have the original sandw quadrail i cant see the need in spending anymore money on a new quad?? to each their own but i mean at some point you gotta say hey im shooting at dirt and shit how much do i really need to do to this rifle?? i guess its nutnfaggys 2nd type of cool thing?? idk?? are you planning on being le or something where you are gonna really need this thing for service?? i buy more rifles not more handguards!! to each their own im jealous!!

25. DRAGUN MANE on October 31, 2021 at 4:07 pm

DD rails suck you bitch hahaha

26. StiThis1 on October 31, 2021 at 4:08 pm

nice nice nice

27. Lulzertank on October 31, 2021 at 4:11 pm

QUESTION UNREALTED TO VIDEO:

BLUING OR PARKERIZING

28. jeffrey ng on October 31, 2021 at 4:13 pm

How much did you pay for the rail?

29. limekid on October 31, 2021 at 4:13 pm

+1 for the Tula. A high quality AR should eat em right up.

30. Lorne M on October 31, 2021 at 4:13 pm

that’s a nice DANIEL (WITH NO ‘S’) DEFENSE rail, but this vid is just a bunch of mumbling about how awesome u think u are.

31. S Crazz on October 31, 2021 at 4:15 pm

SBR’ing an m&p lower- no taste

32. wickedrebel512 on October 31, 2021 at 4:17 pm

I see in your other videos you took off this rail, why?

33. Musty Yeti on October 31, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Awesome freakin rifle man. I wish my state allowed me to own a SBR, unfortunately 16" is the minimum. Is your Daniel Defense quad rail a free float rail??? Either way nice work man, as usual great video… EEERRR HEERRR ERRR

34. alfons volkert on October 31, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Stop FUCKING say DANIEL”S” DEFENSE.

35. humboldtgunguy on October 31, 2021 at 4:24 pm

ya, have you tryed the afg? its not meant to just thro on and use, its a different fighting style. operating weapons is like learning karate, there are different stances, styles, and just different ways to do things. but i like your video alot, thanx for the brass / steel ammo thing. i didnt know about that. have you looked at i think its hornady or whoever that has steel case ammo. they claim its one o the best on the market.

36. gene sterling on October 31, 2021 at 4:26 pm

FUCK OUNCES, I GO BY FUCKING TONS

37. Angel Designs on October 31, 2021 at 4:26 pm

The name Daniel defense is displayed in front of you four times. And you still insist on saying Daniel’s defense.

38. shocktokyo on October 31, 2021 at 4:27 pm

i never have problems with Russian ammo, even Tula ammo, and i have a Stag, which isn’t even a huge brand or anything. never a malfunction n on steel or brass. its a battle rifle, why be a sissy with it ya know?

39. MultiSr16 on October 31, 2021 at 4:28 pm

damn.., u def shoulda gone with the RIS2 , i love mine .., and its what the military is using.., hey., there still selling em though., guess your gonna have to buy twice

40. jdawg54874 on October 31, 2021 at 4:28 pm

my local walmart just started carrying that ammo

41. mattinmo on October 31, 2021 at 4:29 pm

that ammo is dirty as…shit

42. RoxxPC on October 31, 2021 at 4:29 pm

GO TO BULKAMMO(.)COM THEIR PRICES ARE SICK AS HELL!

43. Crypto_Pinto on October 31, 2021 at 4:30 pm

I like the video but in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with Midwest Industries especially for the price point when you’re considering Daniel Defense is overpriced handrails or Geissele and even Bravo Company. I have a few Midwest Industries and they are flawless I’m also in the market of purchasing the Daniel Defense Omega rail because I do want to purchase one of their products even though it’s taking me a couple of months to build up the funds to purchase it

44. Tom Hanks on October 31, 2021 at 4:32 pm

I recommend a Surefire Scout light. The m600c. That bitch has 200 lumens and one setting. Strobes are for gays.

45. YugoGunner on October 31, 2021 at 4:33 pm

Now, I understand you have to 18 to buy a rifle, and fill out a Form 1 for the ATF, but can you still be 18 to buy the SBR barrel? I’m thinking of putting together an 11.5 AR-15.

46. Sloan Lowe on October 31, 2021 at 4:34 pm

Tula rules. nice rail momofo

47. MadBadVoodo on October 31, 2021 at 4:37 pm

★★★★★

48. Blades 22 on October 31, 2021 at 4:37 pm

Agree that rail is 2nd none! Hands down, all you really need on any ar is good sites , a sling, and a light

49. marctipp on October 31, 2021 at 4:39 pm

@TMHonfire102. Quick qustion…I bought the Omega X quad rail for my M&P15PS rite…My question is, will it work with a Gas Piston AR because I see you have the A shaped sight on yours and mine is a flat top rail system with a gas block. Any info would be very appreciated and helpful seeing as I’ve already taken it to the gunsmith to be serviced not knowing if it will work or not.

50. opmike343 on October 31, 2021 at 4:41 pm

@adamsenig

This rail attaches in the rear in same manner as stock, plastic handguards. Difference being it tightens around the stock barrel nut, and DOESN’T make contact with the front attachment point you mention. You can leave it on; taking it off will leave you with an unsightly gap, and it’s unnecessary. Either way, this rail doesn’t utilize it. It free floats the barrel.