Are AR-15 Folding Stock Adapters The Future?

Are AR-15 Folding Stock Adapters The Future?

Looking for a product featured in this video? YouTube prevents us from posting links. Head over to our website to find what you’re looking for.

Check out our second channel Outside The Warehouse: youtube.com/channel/UCE_ApAA6PIY59E6IDK-PBVg

Facebook – https://facebook.com/ClassicFirearm
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/classicfirearms/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ClassicFirearm

Intro Song: “Issa Trap” by Mikey Geiger

1. Michael Bell on November 24, 2022 at 9:17 pm

Will my cmmg 22lr conversion kit work with folder

2. Louis Dufour on November 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm

Where does buffer spring and buffer go? It seems everything is compacted in lower?

3. Darn ADV on November 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm

DO NOT PURCHASE THE titian tactics side folder!!!!!
    They look decent but the buffer tube will not screw in and they will not accept returns.

4. Joshua Gerhardson on November 24, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I prefer the LAW Tactical folding adapter only because it’s smaller, and sits more flush with the lower.

5. MalumInSe on November 24, 2022 at 9:25 pm

I wonder if these will work with the captured recoil assemblies

6. JoeNoSay on November 24, 2022 at 9:30 pm

does anyone know if this is legal in CT?

7. Isaac Ball on November 24, 2022 at 9:32 pm

A company called tactictr is using clips from this video to sell their folding brace.

8. Abe Adams on November 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Does this make the stock a wee bit longer ?

9. Gim-chan on November 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

What happen if I shoot the gun when the stock is folded?

10. francotirador941 on November 24, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Thank you for the video is amazing how looks

11. Youtube on November 24, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Black Friday tomorrow and YouTube is telling me this is only 11 months old 🤔

12. Reebooker Jpon on November 24, 2022 at 9:36 pm

No stop entertaining a trash 80 year old design the ar 15 is far out dated trash…let’s force palmetto state to finish the jakl and put ar pistols in the dirt where they belong

13. Dallas J on November 24, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Anyone else count the rounds being fired?

14. Harold Smith on November 24, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Have you looked at the Gen4 yet?

15. Joe Caruso on November 24, 2022 at 9:37 pm

what happens if you shoot it folded?

16. MrDannyArcher on November 24, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Just get an LR 300 lol

17. SANDWORM INC. on November 24, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Yes…everybody knows you have an sbr

18. John on November 24, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Can’t wait for this to be on sale for Back to School week!

19. Goonies Gear on November 24, 2022 at 9:39 pm

I love your giving away the dog shit of 2020 haha awesome.

20. Ryan Dalton on November 24, 2022 at 9:39 pm

No tax stamp needed?

21. Sky Corrigan on November 24, 2022 at 9:41 pm

I wish it could be fired while folded. Obviously that’s not possible, but I don’t see much point in getting this on an AR platform

22. Trill Tayy on November 24, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Can u shoot this while stock is folded or i need a integrated bcg type buffer tube or something please lmk

23. tearl on November 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm

To me, this is a solution in search of a problem. I would not waste my money on it, but if you want one, go for it.

24. AP on November 24, 2022 at 9:46 pm

coolest thing ever

25. Voo Doo1 on November 24, 2022 at 9:47 pm

No, everyone does NOT need that piece of shit folder. Get the Law Tactical one….IT IS FAR SUPERIOR

26. ATF on November 24, 2022 at 9:48 pm

I feel like it’s easier to just take off the upper and lower

27. GeeDeeBird on November 24, 2022 at 9:48 pm

The next great invention will be a U- tube (not YouTube!)
    adapter to allow the buffer spring to run in the folded position.

28. Jay A on November 24, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Just buy a Sig MCX Rattler…

29. OZZY'S America on November 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Jeez I really want one of these folding adapters so bad. Can’t wait until Im able to get it with a better brace for the ol AR pistol. Im definitely considering the Law Tactical and this Sylvan Arms folding adapters but I’m leaning more towards the Sylvan Arms. Great channel btw I’ve learned alot from this channel.

30. slim on November 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

I’m confused wouldn’t the whole bolt carry group fall out

31. Marky Mark on November 24, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Great video! I know most of the internet ninjas will say, “don’t ask don’t tell,” but how does folding adaptor affect length of pull? I assume it lengthen the length of pull beyond the legal limit for most AR pistols.

32. Mostly Peaceful Mister Putin on November 24, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Did you just shoulder that pistol brace? Tisk Tisk! LMAO

33. TheVendeada101 on November 24, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Put one of these on my CMMG Banshee 300 in 300blk. My truck/backpack gun. So easy to store now. Sylvan Arms makes a great product. Love it

34. j T on November 24, 2022 at 9:51 pm

can you shoot it while it’s folded ??

35. Charlie on November 24, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Can u shoot it with the sock folded

36. Eric R on November 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Why does it have such a big gap between the adapter and the lower receiver where the threads are exposed? That gap is an eyesore.

37. Brent Weeks on November 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm

What’s a link to this adapter to purchase. Buddy’s birthday present!

38. Antiko2001 on November 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Thinking about getting one but there are so many options

39. Mean Green on November 24, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Piston pistol/sbr with a folding stock or a bullpup is 1000 times better , proven, and more reliable. This is trash

40. S. "GHOST" Riley on November 24, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Just get an AR platform that doesnt use the old classic buffer system. Like an MCX (best AR platform ever made)

41. RoosterCooter on November 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Jesus fucking Christ that thing is screaming for some attention. Holy fuck that sounds awful. I don’t know how you guys deal with the dry screeching. Fix your shit

42. Skyler Small on November 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

I had the adapter on my 5.56 pistol 10.5" faxon barrel. The extra mass on the BCG gave me reliability issues, removed it and everything works fine now.

43. unleasheth on November 24, 2022 at 10:03 pm

I run one and its very handy. the thing that makes them not as popular for ARs i say still is the price. Because of the fact u cant use it while folded, that alone should have never let the cost of these folding adapters ever get over 100$, tops! In reality 60 or 70 bucks is plenty enough for a feature like this, it is certainly not worth 150-160 or even 260$ for the law folder. Some of these prices are absolutely through the roof for accessories that arent even an imperative feature to have on the gun. For example u wouldnt skimp on a barrel, a bolt, a trigger etc because those things are the workhorse of the gun. But to give someone 250 bucks for a folding adapter u gotta be kiddin me! Its not gonna make my gun last longer, its not gonna help the bolt take more of a beating and help to dissipate heat any faster, its not gonna stop the rifling from wearing on my barrel any lol, its just a handy feature that u can only notice in time, transporting via vehicle or on your person. And Id rather piss away my money on a fortis LA stock than I would buy a LAW folder, atleast u would get some advantage to its usage while u piss ur money away. I already felt I overpaid for SA, just being real, not hating. If u have the money and u run an SBR go for it, I think youll like it after u run with it a while. If u dont have SBR I wouldnt even consider it though, cuz youre not gonna notice enough mobility gain in transportation, unless u are running an uber lightweight build with pencil barrel, low mass bolt, and carbon fiber furniture or something. Just my 2 cents

44. ChristianAmerican Constitutionalist3192 on November 24, 2022 at 10:07 pm

1 Reason To Have A Folding Stock Adapter Is Because It’s One Of The Features They Keep Trying To Ban Via A Federal AWB.

I Have Damn Near Every Feature They Want To Ban Via The "Assault Weapons Ban Of 2021" Except A Suppressor/Silencer, Grenade Launcher, Bayonet Lug (Plan On Ordering The Geissele Super Stabby On 08/18/2021; If It’s Still Available), Barrel Shroud, And A Folding Stock Adapter (Will Order One This Wednesday 08/04/2021).

The More I Can Piss Off The Gun Grabbers The Better.

45. Keith McConnell on November 24, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Does the length change violate the dimension for a pistol as compared-to a SBR?

46. Pennconst101 on November 24, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Did you need a bolt extension?

47. marryson123 on November 24, 2022 at 10:09 pm

Can you still shoot it with the stock folded?

48. Vince Robinson on November 24, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Where is the link for the folding stock adapter

49. Dad on November 24, 2022 at 10:12 pm

Is this legal to add to an AR15 pistol?

50. Joachim Schreiber on November 24, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Where does the buffer spring and counterweight run in these folding stocks?