Are Hi-Point Carbines a Good Buy?

Are Hi-Point Carbines a Good Buy?

Here are our first impressions of the Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9mm. This is a very unique and interesting firearm. Something cool like this, chambered in 9mm is worth the consideration! Hi-point 995 9mm carbine!

1. That Guy Brody on August 23, 2022 at 8:00 pm

i wish i had gotten the regular magazine because besides the added ugly redball mags add, they just suck to load to full and tend to cause feeding issues past 15-16

2. Marked Man on August 23, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Very honest video. I’ve had one of these for a couple years. I fit a co-witnessing red dot on it that can work in conjunction w/my iron sights. This is just a fun carbine all things considered. I’m seriously thinking about getting the 30 round drum mag for mine!

3. Robert Clark on August 23, 2022 at 8:14 pm

I am looking forward to getting one myself in 9mm or 10mm. I am impressed with the toughness of Hi Point products.

4. Outdoor News America on August 23, 2022 at 8:14 pm

To learn more and Hi-Point and their handguns and carbines, visit http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com

5. Jonathan Whitehead on August 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

I like HI-POINT for what they are tough inexpensive American made with a Lifetime Warranty.

6. Outdoor News America on August 23, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Here is our online write up on the Hi-Point on the blog. You guys may enjoy: https://outdoornewsamerica.com/shooting-sports/hi-point-995/

7. FadedHolySoldier on August 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

put about 1000 rounds thru it and only had a few failures to feed. it’s still a great gun to me!! I’ve owned it for many years!!

8. Louis Lombardelli on August 23, 2022 at 8:38 pm

home defence is fun WTF

9. Joseph Guccione on August 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Those extended mags void your warranty. So, don’t tell Hi-Point you’ve used ’em.