ATF Agents Going Door To Door Looking For Your Guns!

ATF Agents Going Door To Door Looking For Your Guns!

ATF Agents are going door to door looking for what you legally purchased and own 🧐

ATF shirt link: https://mrgunsngear.org/3RXVJfQ

Nine Line Apparel shirts [including Keep Calm]: (discount code MRGUNS20): https://glnk.io/nxl/mrgunsngear

1776 United shirts: (use code Mrgunsngear for 20% off): https://mrgunsngear.org/3cr4lXU

Facebook.com/Mrgunsngear

Instagram.com/mrgunsngearchannel

www.twitter.com/mrgunsngear

Email sign up:
Mrgunsngear.com
MRGNG.org

My Amazon store:

My videos on WPSN: https://www.watchwpsn.com/mrgunsngear
To sign up for the Warrior Poet Society Network (code MRGUNS for 10% off): http://mrgunsngear.org/3nSuUJC

News article on the incident: https://mrgunsngear.org/3csj3lB

Music Epidemic Sound

Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on arms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your arms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. I am not a retail shop and DO NOT sell or deal in arms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or arms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

1. Lone star Crypto on October 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Trust fun kids with a badge 😂

2. April on October 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Too bad I donated to Ukraine😂

3. Erny on October 19, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Pig season is just around the corner

4. Rob Whitney on October 19, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Everything is coming full circle as the illegal policies are walked back and corrected from the ATF over stepping their bounds and Biden trying to give out 500 BILLION for student loans THEY DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY

5. TheKow on October 19, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I bought four guns at the same time a year ago. Nobody’s been to my door

6. Daniel Serafini on October 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

I would have called the sheriff department and had them removed this doesn’t happen in fl

7. Balanced Philosophy on October 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

(Short story why gun laws WILL NOT WORK)

8. Xavier Thompson on October 19, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Straw purchases also happens in wealthy neighborhoods for kids who arent yet old enough.

9. windstrider83 on October 19, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Do you have a warrant, if not hippity hoppity get off my property.

10. Chad Gibbs on October 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Only one question followed by a statement should be said.

1) Do you have a warrant? No?

2) Get off my porch

11. Jokid Super on October 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Fkoff Nazi fks

12. Eli Tux on October 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Headshot before they get to my door.

13. 2ndAmendmentMF on October 19, 2022 at 9:13 pm

If you help me melt this lead I might help you

14. Bob O on October 19, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Sounds like you’re a fan of gun control when it happens to people that don’t look like you or live in your neighborhood. You’re just as scummy as any tyrannical cop or fed.

15. Xavier Thompson on October 19, 2022 at 9:16 pm

“The Hood” lol

16. Eddie Alford on October 19, 2022 at 9:20 pm

F**k the ATF and everything they do! There needs to be a serious push to abolish that criminal agency.

17. Darren Adams on October 19, 2022 at 9:21 pm

ANY AND I MEAN ANY law enforcement agent who would do this is anti Constitution and anti American ! PERIOD !

18. The Least Of These on October 19, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Victim: "I’ll go get them."
    Corrupt, soulless, ATF agent: "If you lock yourself in there… "
    Exactly how far are they willing to go in the execution of illegality?

19. John Lloyd Scharf on October 19, 2022 at 9:27 pm

You have a right to remain innocent of saying something untrue you thought was true. Refuse to answer until allow anything until you can consult counsel. Let them know any search is against your will and 4th Amendment right to be secure in your person and property.

20. Chia-Cheng Chang on October 19, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Can’t find Ban ATF T-shirt from the link you provide

21. Humberto Duron on October 19, 2022 at 9:28 pm

I respect it they just making sure not just taking your stuff

22. Dustin Newa on October 19, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Most smart people seen this coming and moved their fire arms to secure locations. Atf Asshole Twat Fuckards

23. Tamekka Knuth on October 19, 2022 at 9:29 pm

1910 Eastman Ave apt D

24. generalcarver on October 19, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Sadly some misinformation in this video.
    1. There is no central data base. His suggestion that they have one which is "searchable" is a stretch. The ATF will go to gun stores and get purchase records from people.
    2. ATF does not give a crap how many guns you buy for personal use. They will not go visit someone because they bought a few pistols. They WILL..
    a. use the multiple sales report to track arms traffickers (people will buy multiple pistols and resell or straw buy them). Multiple sales reports would be referenced in conjunction with other tips/leads on people from other sources (tips from citizens, law enforcement investigations, or tips from gun shops)
    b. If someone is a big collector (hundreds of guns) and over a period of time buys many pistols, having many instances of multiple pistol purchases. ATF will contact them and basically "interview" them to see if they are reselling them or operating as a dealer without a license.

25. Deadman Walking on October 19, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Here’s my question: MrGunsngear probably has hundreds of guns. Dozens. Is that safe to say? Why aren’t they knocking on your door? You’ve got a YT gunsngear channel. I would think you’d be at the top of their radar.

26. Boston Baked Bean on October 19, 2022 at 9:31 pm

I wonder if those guys know they are literally going against the USA, and being traders to our country.

27. Shawn Strange on October 19, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Wtf that is completely wrong and unconstitutional tell them to get the hell off your property

28. SuperRip7 on October 19, 2022 at 9:32 pm

There is a good reason for the ATF to show up at the door.

29. JDA 88 on October 19, 2022 at 9:34 pm

No warrant, no worries. Get off my property, it’s starts 1/2 mile up my driveway!

30. DSW34 on October 19, 2022 at 9:36 pm

This is a bullshit video. Who fucking cares. They are literally just checking that you have the guns you purchased. They aren’t searching your home.

31. SuperDuty Zack on October 19, 2022 at 9:36 pm

If your not in a uniform, I’m not opening the door. They look and act like thugs.

32. gman dejour on October 19, 2022 at 9:37 pm

I would show them some of my gun. I hope those boys are getting hazard pay.

33. Steve Heeres on October 19, 2022 at 9:41 pm

simple to handle, tell them you have nothing to say, and shut the door

34. Patrick on October 19, 2022 at 9:43 pm

You know what you never see? ATF knocking on a door in the hood.

35. Boston Baked Bean on October 19, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Unbelievable, here we go. So unamerican.

36. Bigfoots burner account on October 19, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Warrant

37. James Ash on October 19, 2022 at 9:47 pm

Hello fk off have a nice day get off my property. 🤣

38. Forge20 on October 19, 2022 at 9:47 pm

"Got a warrant? No? Get off my property."

39. Upnorth Vlogs on October 19, 2022 at 9:48 pm

If they came to my door 🚪 man idk what I’d do

40. Arthur W. Yaeger III on October 19, 2022 at 9:50 pm

2 mistakes the home owner made #1 DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR,#2 DO NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE IF U C THEM, no law says u have 2

41. Arthur morgan on October 19, 2022 at 9:54 pm

this videos bring back memories i had happen to me at school at the start of school too much

42. Cash Brooks on October 19, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Where are the bar owners going to show there face with out being ashamed of themselves for hanging with the homeless

43. Mrgunsngear Channel on October 19, 2022 at 9:56 pm

*edit* – in most states purchasing 2 handguns triggers a report sent to the ATF. Some states do this for rifles but not most.

44. Steve Fraley on October 19, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Word to the wise….If you don’t answer the door there is nothing they can do! All they can do is hang there heads and leave! If they have a warrant they’ll heavily bang on the door and hollar: " Mr. So and So Police we have a Warrant please come to the door or we’ll be forced to enter!" So unless you hear that you don’t have to go to the door! But make sure you post "No Trespassing "signs on and around your property! All this is; is Nazi Germany in slow motion all over again! So like in this video they send their little minions to do their dirty work! Wake up people wake up!!!!!

45. TheJesusNerd40 on October 19, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Do these goons want to be shot????

46. Cody Clem on October 19, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Im dealing with them now over some BS. Unfortunately looks like I’ll be screwed

47. Patrick on October 19, 2022 at 10:02 pm

LITERAL CRIMINALS ON YOUTUBE SHOWING OFF GLOCK SWITCHES… LETS RAID LAW ABIDING SUBURBS. F*CK YOU ATF!!!

48. Jeff Poisson on October 19, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Call the local sheriff tell them their are people on your property saying they want to see your guns and they are saying their atf.

49. Brian Bdawg on October 19, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Why aren’t you going after the people in Chicago with switches on their glocks to make them atomatic

50. Republicans that didn't vote for trump on October 19, 2022 at 10:04 pm

Wow the ATF is finally doing their job Bravo… looking For straw man gun deals… They sure had all the paperwork on this.. The sad part They don’t have a search warrant, Just tell them to leave… Give your time to move to Mexico??