Bush Warrior Rifle – Modern Para FN FAL

Bush Warrior Rifle – Modern Para FN FAL

Modern Take on the Para FN FAL. The rifle is a DSA Para Congo with a 16″ barrel.

Scope Mount:

Handguard:

1. Bennett Guns on September 22, 2022 at 8:45 pm

The DSA scope mount I ordered and recieved says to put locktite on all the screws???

2. Plisken X51mm on September 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I want an fal so bad lol

3. William Csaszar on September 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Nearly every DS Arms FAL Youtube video I have seen has 1 or more underlying issues with the firearm, ex: Trigger issues, mag issues, failure to extract, problems with the sights, issues with the gas system, etc. Now it is a problem with Extreme Duty Scope Mount. Very serious QA issues with DS Arms. I love the FAL, but would rather get a IMBEL or FN parts kit, then take a risk with this company, unless they clean their act up.

4. Danny Archer on September 22, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Nailed the Afrikaans, boet!

5. TheNightrider88 on September 22, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Rifle is nice, but i would think that to pass as "21 Century" it would required somewhat rethinked internals to improve performance. But as I’m not even close to being a firearme designer, I can’t elaborate on that)

6. Shaun Watson on September 22, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Would be interested to see more on this rifle – especially your thoughts on weight/balance. Thanks!

7. Verlyn Troskie on September 22, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Nice SANDF pattern camo.

8. Fourth Horseman on September 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Is it necessary to remove the top cover for cleaning the rifle? I believe DSA recommends using thread locker on those screws, making it quasi-permanent. Do you feel like that would make it harder to clean the rifle?

9. OVS on September 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Nice pants, would’ve loved to be able to get them, but alas, I can’t own the Bird Shit 2000 camo in ZA.

But I am curious where you got it regardless.

10. Alexandre P. on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Brazil has developed its update, it is called IMBEL IA2

11. Lucas Smith on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

He lives

12. Shredmunds on September 22, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Like your videos, loctite is a must on these mounts or it will continue to come loose on you.

13. elvo terhil on September 22, 2022 at 9:19 pm

Dankie vir die cool content buddy

14. Eskander De Vries on September 22, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Haha that Afrikaans in the beginning, cheers from the mother city. I love seeing these cool rifles in shooting range n save environment πŸ™

15. Ham Burgers on September 22, 2022 at 9:20 pm

I am in need of a .308 autoloader, the FAL is where I’m going, just not sure of the config yet

16. Red Acted on September 22, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Fantastic build! I’d be happy to share my own with you once my final pieces come in. I was having the exact same issue on the Aimsports handguard with ONE screw not going in on the top cover, both the rail/clean tops, but despite that it’s quite slick. DSA’s mlok handguards JUST came back into stock and I’d suggest picking one up, but I’ll probably comment on how I enjoy mine once it’s installed in the future. I’ve been on the fence about installing the DSA dust cover because of needing to locktite the screws which would make takedown a pain after every day at the range.. But losing screws sounds a little rough. Wanting to mount a modern Optic on the FAL seems to be one of the more difficult things to do efficiently on the PARA platform from my experience.

17. Sally Anne on September 22, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Should I go with a 18” barrel or 16”? I live in rural place and think the 18 be better for more velocity and distance how much more FPS am I getting?

18. 49erfan on September 22, 2022 at 9:27 pm

I’d take this all day long in 16inch, this rifles a beast and deserves it’s notoriety. Damn freight train punishment when aimed at you down range.

19. Yatri Wehmeyer on September 22, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Very nice bru

20. Thebudokid87 on September 22, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Hallo My maat. Baie dankie dat jy Afrikaans praat. Ek hou baie van R1’s en hou baie van jou channel! Jys moer cool!

21. Bryar Haucke on September 22, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Can someone just make s2000 camo in the US already???

22. DAVID A on September 22, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Dope looking setup, ordered my Congo FAL from DSA almost 4 months ago. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.