Conceal Carry Insurance and Story Time

Conceal Carry Insurance and Story Time

What’s up, everybody! If you carry, then conceal carry insurance is a topic worth discussing.

Don’t forget to grab your 32icon T-Shirt in black or white. Email me at 32icon@gmail.com, visit me on Facebook by searching for “32icon” or send me a message on IG: @Livwfu32. Thanks to everyone to have supported me!

If you’ve enjoyed this video, please consider liking, sharing, and subscribing. I’ll have more on the way. Thanks for watching and I’ll see you on the next video. Thanks, peace!

Affiliate disclaimer: By clicking on the aforementioned link(s), you may receive a discount on products, which may generate me a sales commission. These videos are for entertainment purposes only!

32icon nor any affiliates associated with this channel, are not in any way, responsible for any personal damages and/or injuries as a result of your attempt to perform and/or recreate any actions from videos or images posted on this channel; nor are we responsible for any advice given during said videos. Please use your discretion. This is for entertainment purposes only!

Want To Send Me Some Mail? GREAT!
Olivia (32icon)
P.O. Box 696
Norwalk, CT 06856

Instagram @Livwfu32

1. bglk2310 on January 2, 2023 at 12:58 am

Just found your channel today , nice to see a fellow pro gun Ct resident.Been binge watching after hitting the subscribe button.

2. Manman horton on January 2, 2023 at 12:59 am

USCCA plug

3. Shyro Channing on January 2, 2023 at 12:59 am

Use A Body-Cam. If You Are Armed Period, Use A Body-Cam, Each & Everyday You Are Anywhere In Public, No Matter The Way You May Perceive Your Circumstances.

4. Kevin Campos on January 2, 2023 at 1:00 am

If you carry, you need insurance. It’s that easy. Because if you don’t you can end up losing your life… thru our justice system

5. spunky4poop on January 2, 2023 at 1:00 am

I LOVE THE WAY YOU TELL THE STORY "guuurl"!!

6. roshglock on January 2, 2023 at 1:00 am

So basically you must ask yourself if you can afford to practice your 2nd amendment rights.

7. Ck carder on January 2, 2023 at 1:04 am

We carry US Lawshield. We have found them to be the best for us. They put the money up and no cap.

8. Scuba Miike on January 2, 2023 at 1:05 am

Liked and subscribed!

9. Doc Tomahawk on January 2, 2023 at 1:07 am

Great content, very thought provoking.. Also, your kitchen is spotless…

10. DakotaSeven on January 2, 2023 at 1:08 am

In addition, the process that went against him is clear, the system doesn’t want people to have firearms..period. That’s why the law gravitates negatively towards responsible American citizens who concealed carry to be victimized. You legally carry then you are automatically guilty till proven innocent. THATS A FACT! They are coming for your guns in every way possible. Hit you where it hurts the most, your money in using the legal system which is against you from the start. But, it’s difficult to dispute if you have video. What a world we live in. Sucks!

11. Fighting Lynxx Survival _ on January 2, 2023 at 1:09 am

Just another way the "powers" attack the 2A. My opinion is " I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!. They won’t be there to protect Us,so We must protect ourselves.

12. 2of3gb on January 2, 2023 at 1:09 am

You would love NOLA……very free state. We need you !!!

13. Grace2Garden on January 2, 2023 at 1:10 am

Consider moving to Texas.

14. mrmyturn2 on January 2, 2023 at 1:10 am

Why then do you (and Jessie) live in CT? It don’t make sense!

15. noah Lewis on January 2, 2023 at 1:10 am

I love ur channel … was trying to explain to my dad why he needs carry insurance and this video Convinced him to get insured ! Not sure what the best insurance to get tho?

16. Johnny Blaze on January 2, 2023 at 1:13 am

You have insurance yet?..

17. Radical Edwards on January 2, 2023 at 1:14 am

In Prague there is a gun shop where one day, A man came in, jumped on the counter to attack the man with a knife, his wife came out the back with a shotgun and clap dung the boy, he later died of his injuries. Police came, took evidence watched the footage and there were no charges to be had

18. masjut1 on January 2, 2023 at 1:14 am

Great video. Thanks 🙏

19. Disciple Real on January 2, 2023 at 1:14 am

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED ON THIS… MY WIFE, I ARE MOVING TOWARD PURCHASES… INSURANCE IS NOT AN OPTION>> IS A MUST TRYING TO FIGURE WHO TO GO THROUGH

20. Beverly Frederick on January 2, 2023 at 1:15 am

Love Your Informative Videos !!!

21. average Joe on January 2, 2023 at 1:16 am

You’re screwed either way. Most these insurance companies refuse to pay so if youre broke youre sol

22. Randall johnson on January 2, 2023 at 1:18 am

And if you are not white the problems are exponentially worse (X-10)

23. 1EVILZ06 on January 2, 2023 at 1:19 am

I’ve got CCW safe.

24. G P on January 2, 2023 at 1:20 am

Dam, they got him. Never instigate a fight then use a gun like he did. Hopefully he learned from this experience. Thankfully he got his job back.

25. Dee Jay on January 2, 2023 at 1:21 am

@32icon wich insurance did you go with?

26. Tyrin Rome on January 2, 2023 at 1:21 am

I don’t carry my pistol but I’m going to get insurance before I start. that’s for sure.

27. 32icon 💙 on January 2, 2023 at 1:25 am

Don’t forget to pick up your T-shirt. Email me at 32icon@gmail.com, find me on Facebook at 32icon, or send me a message on IG @Livwfu32.

Vedder Holsters: https://www.vedderholsters.com/?afmc=34&utm_campaign=34&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate

Coupon code: 32icon

Olight: https://olight.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=513

Coupon code: 32icon

OpticsPlanet: http://www.opticsplanet.com

Coupon Code: 32icon

28. Email Wells on January 2, 2023 at 1:25 am

Great information. Insurance is a must if you are a concealed carrier/open gun carrier. We live in similar states when it comes to gun laws…. I love Maryland, but hate how strict MD gun laws are….

29. C.J. LaChapelle on January 2, 2023 at 1:26 am

Move down to GA, it is a Very Gun Friendly state……………

30. Shane Zettelmier on January 2, 2023 at 1:26 am

Jessie made two big mistakes, number one don’t argue with people, arguments lead to conflicts conflicts lead to fighting and that’s all avoidable just agree and go on your way. Number two if he was forced to draw his weapon in self-defense and that D escalated the situation, he should’ve immediately called the police and filed a report. You should’ve called the police and said five guys started harassing me they pulled their guns on me I was armed and have my concealed permit and pulled my gun and was able to de-escalate the situation I walked up to my friends house picked up the phone and dial 911 and now I’m talking to the police. When the police here some guy has a gun and they go find him in the house again and the guys that called the tournament don’t and he start saying well they pulled a gun on me, what are they supposed to do all they can proves that he had a gun and I witnesses said he brandished it and the fact that he actually had one and they know about it kind of proves that he didn’t keep it concealed so what are the police supposed to do with that point? Brandishing a firearm is a crime, you’re not allowed to threaten somebody with a firearm unless it’s in self-defense and if you do it you’re gonna have to prove it was in self-defense. Personally I disagree with the brandishing laws and I think they should get rid of them I think brandishing a weapon will de-escalate most situations without having to fire a shot but that’s not how the laws are. If he had discharged his firearm in self-defense it would’ve been a lot different, there would’ve been someone who shot and other people involved with guns, as far as the police know some guy said hey this guy has a gun and is waving it around they found the guy with a gun and he said the other guys have guns but they didn’t so wedding was his big mistake, the second big mistake arguing with idiots like that in the first place was stupid.

Having lawyers available to you is great but I’m gonna tell you a much better way to protect yourself. Don’t live in a democrat controlled state. Number one you’re probably not gonna have the violence the Democrat cities have because when you live in an area where a lot of people carry guns you don’t have problems with gangs or idiots walking around harassing people because even if they don’t end up getting shot they usually learn eventually because if they’re acting like that to enough people eventually they’re going to get a gun in their face for it. The other reason is because you don’t have the corrupt activist liberal judges that you’re going to have in a Democrat area, you’re not gonna have judges that send innocent people to jail for exercising their constitutional protected rights. When I get pulled over here cops do you have a cat and I say yes I have a concealed weapons permit and they asked me where the gun is I tell them and they say OK and they don’t even take my gun. Occasionally a cop might ask me to hand it to them and they’ll put it on the hood while we’re talking and give it back when they’re done, cops here or normal do that and it’s a normal way of life, in the city if you’re carrying a gun the car acts like you’re some sort of a criminal. When you go to defend yourself here we have laws, the Castle doctrine, stand your ground and you’re allowed to defend yourself to where democrat laws are almost to the point where you can’t defend yourself without being a criminal. So many times you don’t go to court because the police come they do the report they talk to the witnesses and if it’s clear that you were defending yourself then it is what it is you have that legal right nobody’s broken a law so there’s no reason to arrest or try to prosecute anybody even when they do those investigations go further in the prosecutors will look at the laws and often drop them or if it makes it to court the judge will hear it and apply the law accordingly and if you can prove that you had a reasonable belief that they were about to harm you and you acted in self-defense then they don’t see that as a crime here, they see the person who attacked you as the criminal which is the actual case and the juries here are not going to be full of a bunch of people who are raised on lying media listening to lying politicians and grew up thinking gun owners were evil demons from hell who ran around shooting everybody because they’re a bunch of dumb rednecks and don’t know any better, so defined police prosecutor a judge and 12 jurors who all think you’re guilty when you’re not it’s going to be very rare, in Chicago or Los Angeles or Seattle or Portland or New York City, good luck the fact that you had a gun almost all of the people living there I think you’re some sort of evil criminal the people running the city working under and hired by Democrats of course think you’re a criminal it shouldn’t have that right the activist judges that win in those districts think you’re a criminal just for owning a gun and being patriotic and there’s a pretty good chance you’re going to end up with 12 jurors you think that you’re some sort of monster you should be in prison forever because you defended yourself with one of those evil death machine assault rifles or whatever.

The best way to avoid it is to avoid having to use your gun, know and follow the laws if you have to get a concealed permit get it, don’t fight with people in public, don’t sit around and argue with people, if they’re a bunch of ignorant idiots just say OK and move on don’t engage with them you don’t have to win every verbal altercation with every idiot who’s going to get in your face, avoid them don’t pull your gun until you actually need to use it because brandishing is against the law and if you ever do have to pull your gun whether you use it or not, Once the situation is D escalated you need to call the police and turn the person you pulled your gun on in for whatever crime they committed against you that caused you to pull your gun in the first place. Being the first want to call the police is going to make you a whole lot better than being the one that they had to go and find. Also no your loss. But honestly if you live in a democrat strongholds, you’d probably be better off not carrying a gun and just trying to avoid conflict because the chances are if you ever have to use it that you’re going to end up in prison, expensive lawyers or not. Look at the two people in Chicago are violent mob threatening them broke into private property and was harassing them they stayed on their property and pulled their guns out because people were threatening their lives. Did Chicago arrest the criminals Who trespass on their property and threaten to kill them, did they come chase off or arrest the violent mob it was trespassing and harassing them on their own property? Nope of course they arrested the people with the guns because they’re Democrats and they hate people with guns and consider them criminals even when they obey the law. Now those people who were sitting at home not bothering anybody who had people break onto their property and come in a large group known to be violent and threaten them and they defended themselves yet Chicago decided to prosecute them, and after the court ruled what they did was justifiable self defense now they’re trapping up all kinds of other charges and going after them for anything else they can come right now they’re trying to get them for tampering with evidence because one of the guns didn’t work. They made that cannot work prior to the incident because as lawyers they were doing a court demonstration and they had to disable the firing mechanism in the gun to bring it into the court and hadn’t repaired it yet. And now Chicago is saying well they tampered with the gun that’s tampering with evidence. The cops had the evidence and the prosecutors took that evidence and repaired the gun and are the ones who tampered with the evidence yet they’re charging the people who defended themselves who were the true victims in this case. That only happens in liberal Democrat run cities with liberal judges and prosecutors and liberals in charge of the police department, that doesn’t happen in red states and conservative communities. In that situation I don’t care who your insurance is through or who your lawyers are, you might be in a whole Lotta trouble for doing absolutely nothing wrong and there’s not much anybody can do about it because the corrupt prosecutor in a corrupt judge just have to convince 12 corrupt citizens that what you did was wrong when they all almost religiously believe that you even owning a gun is wrong and criminal, good luck on defending yourself against that insanity. Lol. When I go to California or Washington or if I were to go to Chicago or New York, I would go unarmed, I would stay in the safer areas and avoid all conflict because legal or not, just being a gun owner in those areas can often put you in prison no matter how good your lawyers are.

Having insurance is great if you have to go to court and it can save you some money but avoiding court altogether is a much more practical way, if you can afford the insurance then definitely go for it it’s never going to hurt you, but I would much rather be out here in the middle of Tennessee with rational law abiding judges and prosecutors and police

31. Ragnar Lothbrok on January 2, 2023 at 1:27 am

I see an overwhelming amount of USCCA. Endorsements here. But what about CCWSafe? They have no limit on the legal fees. Why did you all choose USCCA? Was it the other perks?

32. Robert Vaughn on January 2, 2023 at 1:27 am

I thought it was only if you are charged because if you are defending yourself which in Ohio we have stand your ground and castle doctrine and if we defend ourselves and they see that it was justified on the spot we might not even be charged so I thought you have you had to be charged you know have to go through all those things but it still a definite good idea to have something self defense protection insurance great story

33. JR on January 2, 2023 at 1:31 am

I was on the fence too but I went with USCCA.

34. DakotaSeven on January 2, 2023 at 1:33 am

Also to consider, if you are forced to be in jail for more than a month, what about your bills like rent, car payment and insurance, if you have pets, other monthly bills. How are those covered when in jail and your funds are locked into your legal situation. The system knows this so they target your money. It’s all a systematic and effective deterrent to keep you from having firearms. Then assuming you killed someone there’s the continuation of being charged by the family of Wrongful Death claim, or a family with money and Perry Mason. If this scares you about conceal carry, it’s understood, however, you may consider other weapons like stun guns, etc. I carry what is called Monkey Fists. Look up in your State what is considered legal to have but useful for defense. I say again…RECORD EVERYTHING.

35. Edward Wright on January 2, 2023 at 1:33 am

This sister has beautiful lips! Good looking I like your podcast I’m learning thank you!

36. Ted Hendricks on January 2, 2023 at 1:33 am

I just found your channel today. I purchased the CCW Safe Ultimate plan back in September. I have never had carry insurance even as a LEO, but given the chaotic times of today I made the decision and did the research and decided the ultimate was the best for me.

37. Henri Greene on January 2, 2023 at 1:37 am

You can’t afford not to have ccw insurance.

38. DIESEL POWER on January 2, 2023 at 1:37 am

Great video — I have had US Lawshield since day one —But your video really has made me to check other CCW insurance providers out and see if there offerings are better. Video and storytime was great — and insightful– thanks!!!

39. Pablo Escabar on January 2, 2023 at 1:39 am

This video is more evidence to not live in the blue states.

40. SweetLow on January 2, 2023 at 1:39 am

Great information! 💯

41. Grace2Garden on January 2, 2023 at 1:41 am

Good information. Thank you for sharing.

42. eric olsen on January 2, 2023 at 1:46 am

UCCSA pays for everything up front and gets your lawyer immediately for any self defense charge bat, gun or fist. Piece of mind to save your everything you own guilty or not. Covers criminal and civil. Remember the law is not on the side of Law abiding citizens. Good Job 21icon.

43. phoon32 on January 2, 2023 at 1:49 am

That true I’m from Connecticut💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

44. DakotaSeven on January 2, 2023 at 1:49 am

Everyone forgot the most important element. RECORDING! I have several small recording devices on my person along with my phone. If he recorded the incident, one they wouldn’t call the police and two you will be covered for court proceedings with the law on your side. And yes, do not confer with police, (anything you say can be used against you). Cooperate with law enforcement then utilize whatever legal counseling you have. The same with traffic stops. Never consent to anything, record EVERYTHING, always be calm, considerate, cooperative because it will all come clean in court. Never trust K9 inspection NEVER. If the officers keeps asking you questions just calmly say that you are exercising your right to be silent, questions will be answered with my attorney present. One last time..RECORD EVERYTHING.

45. Oscar Black on January 2, 2023 at 1:49 am

No justice with out money.

46. Thomas Walsh on January 2, 2023 at 1:51 am

USCCA Read the fine print…………

47. Llama Sama on January 2, 2023 at 1:52 am

"This all happened in Connecticut."

48. Nay Chur on January 2, 2023 at 1:52 am

If Jesse had a CONCEALED BODY CAMERA filming the standoff, he may have had a better result! Those men are wicked!!

49. Streetwear Fluent on January 2, 2023 at 1:56 am

Im glad I watched this because Im about to purchase my gun.

50. C.J. LaChapelle on January 2, 2023 at 1:57 am

I don’t have carry insurance yet, but my sister is about to marry a lawyer..