Could a BB Gun Save Your Life??? (vs Human Head)

Could a BB Gun Save Your Life??? (vs Human Head)

Could a BB Gun Save Your Life?? In this video we test how powerful BB & Pellet guns are on a Ballistic Dummy Lab Head to see if they are just a toy or if they could actually be used for self defense!

Get your own Ballistic Dummy Lab products & use the discount code “1SHOTTV’ – https://ballisticdummylab.com/

Support us on Patreon here: http://www.patreon.com/1ShotTV
or support via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.me/1ShotTV
Thank you for supporting the channel, I am truly grateful for you guys.

– – – – My Camera Gear – – – –

▶ Main Camera I Use (Best For Youtube) – https://amzn.to/3kTcZ67

▶ Best Lens For Main Camera (Wide Angle) – https://amzn.to/2WXO3SS

▶ My Slow Motion Camera – https://amzn.to/3BALJjm

▶ Little Vlog Camera – https://amzn.to/3BALJjm

▶ Microphone For Main Camera – https://amzn.to/3kQurIl

▶ Best GoPro (Action Camera) – https://amzn.to/3BAQ2v8

*above are associate links*

Follow me on instagram! @1Shot_TV

1. Nate B on September 23, 2022 at 8:03 pm

The summer of 2020 got me thinking of having some kind of home crowd control. Like a paintball or full auto bb gun. People marching in the streets, causing a rukus with one foot on your property isn’t grounds to draw my firearm. I also shot one of these bb guns and they’re super fun

2. Kymani Lowther on September 23, 2022 at 8:04 pm

5:10 where do I get it wanna use it for squirrel hunting backyard

3. Benjamin Harcourt on September 23, 2022 at 8:06 pm

I have a Ruger air rifle that shoots .22 at 1250fps and it very clearly states "this can cause serious injury or death up to 300yds" on it. My buddy got one of his own and proceeded to chamber a round and aim it willy-nilly around and proceeded to tell me "bro it’s not a real gun" when I kept grabbing it by the barrel and pointing it back down range after he repeatedly pointed it at my face on accident within 5 feet. I refuse to be around him when he has it or his ACTUAL FIREARM.

4. Caleb Hanna on September 23, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Now pellet a 22 would kill

5. Jas Winters on September 23, 2022 at 8:15 pm

This is Cap. These dudes are always Trying to disprove Anything not. A Gun Everybody has A Plan untill they Get Shot in the Head. plus those pellets you are using are weak as FUCK. in the Wrong pellet Caliber .

6. James on September 23, 2022 at 8:16 pm

BB guns are toys. Airsoft are weapons

7. Devin Magee on September 23, 2022 at 8:17 pm

gay

8. ThePeckham Poet on September 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Can someone explain the condom?

9. VIRUS☣☢ on September 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

I have a crosman f4 nitro piston break barrel. 177 pellet rifle, 1200 fps.

10. Jacob Franklin on September 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

I dont think that was bird shot lol

11. Sandra Rocha on September 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

OSHA the code does affect the CO2

12. Amaizing stuff on September 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

What if you use glass ?

13. Krezzj on September 23, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Cause than yeah ofcours they do more damage( when we find out someone is using steel bb’s we are all splitting up so you don’t get shot by it cause it will puncher you eye protection

14. Jayden Gonzalez on September 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Spread the gospel✝️🙏

15. Ryan Ranard on September 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Idk how expensive the best BB gun is, but I just would probably grab a 10/22 for the price

16. Ash Tray Pot Pourri on September 23, 2022 at 8:23 pm

to be honest u should have shot the dummy in the neck to see how far the steel core travled

17. luciano on September 23, 2022 at 8:24 pm

I have a big cat which fires 1200 fsp. You can get pellets that are heavier. The only problem about the pellets you fired is that they’re easier to load. In fact, I believe big cat makes an air rifle that shoots 1650 fps!

18. Matthew Barros on September 23, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Mind is similarl crosman r1 is stuck in my future statues pewter statues going after that woodchuck eating my crops 😂 great for average pest control

19. Sandra Rocha on September 23, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I have death metal when I shot that BB gun is powerful I would say for a BB gun

20. Adrian Brock on September 23, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I hunt squirrels with my daisy, 13 kills so far

21. R K on September 23, 2022 at 8:31 pm

how is the last weapon called?

22. Gino Turrella on September 23, 2022 at 8:34 pm

An umarex hammer would blow its brains all over that table

23. Brownie Pudding on September 23, 2022 at 8:34 pm

I was shot between the eyes with one as a kid in pellet gun war it was break down type I needed surgery it didn’t penetrate the skull but stuck in a few millimeters and need the surgery to be removed. It slide an inch and scraped a few millimetres in. 495fps gun maybe 100 more

24. Gunslinger2012M on September 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Bro u gotta try the Barra 400e it’s electric, can shoot 1k rounds before recharge. Steel Zinc bbs. And consistent 380 fps to 410 fps no matter the weather. You could unload 10 50 rounds magazines 400 fps without weather being an issue. Also without having to go through C02. Try that, pretty sure it’s going through the head at full auto, with no C02 issues. Also cool thing is you can always try for not lethal by shooting away from the head. Lots of options for defense with this new riffle. And doesn’t have to be pure defense, can be fun target shooting in the cold 🎯

25. Birdyalion on September 23, 2022 at 8:36 pm

This replay feature is helpful. Now I can skip to the good part and skip all the talking bullshit this clown spews out

26. spliter fowl on September 23, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Rip to him not using the AR

27. Thomas Lietzau on September 23, 2022 at 8:39 pm

TRY SHOOTING 1/2 IN PLYWOOD

28. Indy4000.X on September 23, 2022 at 8:39 pm

I have the same exact gun

29. Krezzj on September 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Isn’t he using steel bb’s

30. Keegan Kirk on September 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Well that was some click bait

31. I_am_a_nice_guy on September 23, 2022 at 8:41 pm

This is really cool

32. WildWestWoodpeckers on September 23, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Good choice of title keeping it positive

It could’ve been “could a bb gun end your life”

33. Osc4r on September 23, 2022 at 8:44 pm

i was honeslty suprised how the sniper went that deep

34. TheCG7 on September 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Pfft, you’re shooting ‘exactly prependicular’ at the side of the head. You will never get that chance in a defense sitch. Get real, brah.

35. Complexities on September 23, 2022 at 8:48 pm

My dad was actually shot in the eye point blank by a BB gun back in the 70s. (friend of his had it over his shoulder walking in front of him, gun somehow went off and hit my dad in the eyeball) The BB bounced off his eye, under his eyelid, then off his eye socket before coming to a stop and to this day there is a BB somewhere behind his eye in his eye socket. He is legally blind in that eye due to the scar tissue which formed after the initial trauma but still amazingly enough he still has and can see out of that eye. But unfortunately it cost him his CDL when they changed physical card laws to where you cannot pass if you are legally blind in one eye (even though he had already been driving dump trucks for years with a clean record behind the wheel.)

36. Apocalyptic Prepper Ben 33 on September 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

bb gun can save your life for sure.. in so many ways

37. Tyde the Elite on September 23, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Accidentally shot my sister in the stomach with a red Ryder BB gun when I was 9

38. Toxic Terorr on September 23, 2022 at 8:52 pm

😂

39. David Downs on September 23, 2022 at 8:53 pm

some bb guns will crac a head open.

40. seagull breath on September 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm

So can a sling shot and rock throwing

41. RedSkeleBoi on September 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

i think the only way it could do big damage is when you aim at the eyes or inside the mouth

42. Logan Davis on September 23, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Yeah i got shot in the head with a bb gun and cracked my skull

43. Sandra Rocha on September 23, 2022 at 8:56 pm

It’s not doing nothing because you’re only using plastic bullets use the metal ones

44. Bruce Mourad on September 23, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I had a gas pistol fully upgraded, with metal bb’s it shot through my door, and my metal closet LOL

45. Memefinite on September 23, 2022 at 8:57 pm

7:02 the shotgun sounded like the old roblox explosion lol

46. Yung Majin Buu on September 23, 2022 at 8:57 pm

always have a paintball gun loaded with marbles in case someone comes in

47. Raven Nevarez on September 23, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Try a 40 mic

48. Unknown on September 23, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Good luck at getting anywhere close to someone with half decent self defense techniques it obviously looks like a toy and easier to disarm than an actual firearm

49. Meditone - Relaxing Music on September 23, 2022 at 9:02 pm

shotgun was so crazy!!!

50. LIl GOAT on September 23, 2022 at 9:02 pm

To be honest the first one was funny made me have a great laugh like never before 😂