Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW 300 ACC

Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW 300 ACC

Buy the DDM4 PDW 300 ACC here: https://bit.ly/3ytqCPd
Buy the DeadAir Sandman S here: https://bit.ly/3ufjxih
Just a short video of the VERY cool DDM4 in 300 ACC suppressed with subsonics. I didn’t need to use hearing protection it was that quiet. Full review will be out shortly.

1. An Phan on November 24, 2022 at 9:44 pm

How quiet is it and did you get any gas blowback?

2. AJ C on November 24, 2022 at 9:48 pm

That looks and sounds sweet it seems! Hearing safe?? I thought the sandman S would be louder…. How bad is the gas from the rifle and the can??

3. jtaylorb88 on November 24, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Hopefully you didn’t get hit by YouTube like a bunch of other channels today.

4. A Motorcycle Rider on November 24, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I just ordered mine and I already have a Sandman-S with me. So, perfect. Just ordered Ammo too (Hornady black).
    I assume you used the 5/8 x 24 twist flash hider to mount the Sandman-S. — please confirm
    What red dot are you using / recommend? thanks in advance

5. Ernest Walden on November 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Sweet. I have one set up for defense and hunting. That’s why I love ARs. Just take sights off and on with the scope. I think there the best shtf and surviving tool on the market.

6. JOHN WICK on November 24, 2022 at 10:19 pm

🙋‍♂️ Gut job 💪 Man ✊ 👌 👍 👏

7. beck on November 24, 2022 at 10:20 pm

lol I have that exact setup. I don’t have it uploaded, but have my kids shooting the X95 is up. I am going to use a 2A Armament regulated carrier in the DDPDW. It’s gassy but I love the thing.

8. David Carrillo on November 24, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Bought one last week, loving it!

9. An Phan on November 24, 2022 at 10:22 pm

I picked up mine PDW recently and have been researching on which can to get. I’ll will go with the Sandman S thanks to your video.

10. Logan O'Rourke on November 24, 2022 at 10:23 pm

I’ve been waiting on ammo to continue coming back down before I finally jumped into 300 AAC. Looks like that time is near…

11. EYE • SEA • CLEARLY on November 24, 2022 at 10:40 pm