Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro Gun Metal Gray Unboxing

Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro Gun Metal Gray Unboxing

Hi everybody! Today I am unboxing my new Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro in Gun Metal Grey! I am super excited to try this gun out, as it is by far the nicest AR I have every had my hands on. Please let me know what you want me to shoot with this gun in my upcoming first impressions video!

Please like and subscribe!

Intro song credits go to –
Garage – Topher Mohr and Alex Elena

1. Sean Knapp on November 22, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Stock springs are 2lbs and 4 lbs

2. evanshall on November 22, 2022 at 9:43 pm

The color scheme reminds me of the NES.

3. ROD RICK on November 22, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Sweet pickup 馃挭馃憤馃

4. 飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富飧烩富 on November 22, 2022 at 9:46 pm

The red is a high-visibility color, which is the perfect color to quickly recognize the AR’s controls in a high-stress competition setting. I have no problems with it on a competition AR tbh, I think it’s perfect.

5. KSLE NEWS 33 on November 22, 2022 at 9:49 pm

I have the same rifle purchased about a month or so ago. I put a primary arms 1-6 with acss reticle. Love the gun and you will as well

6. Chapman Bajan on November 22, 2022 at 9:50 pm

I purchased the same rifle. Used IMI 77 Grain 5.56 and shot sub MOA. My optic is an EOTECH 1-6. Amazing looking rifle.

7. Life is illusion on November 22, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Why did you go with the Pro? Why not MK12? 馃檪

8. Billyjackman on November 22, 2022 at 9:53 pm

I think its beautiful but I personally would not want those colors

9. Sean Knapp on November 22, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Love my pro but my only color choice was black as I wanted the rattle can but that said I love it smooth operator for sure

10. Petr Pan on November 22, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Gud jop man 鉁婐煈

11. The Jeep Dude on November 22, 2022 at 10:00 pm

I just got the exact same rifle about a month ago. Haven’t shot it yet but I got a Sig Sauer Sierra3BDX 2.5-8×32 Riflescope, Alpha2 Scope Mount and Romeo1PRO 1×30 Reflex Sight Combo Kit, Black, SOSBDX321R1聽脳聽1 at Molly’s Place for $599. I figured it’s a .556 so 8x is plenty plus the diagonally mounted Romeo 0 pro reflex give you some tactical flexibility. Also the Sierra BDX is blue tooth with a Sig range finder and you can tailor the BDC to your specific round since I load my precision ammo. It is really cool if you haven’t seen yet. I can’t wait to set up and shoot this beautiful rifle.

12. Taz717 on November 22, 2022 at 10:00 pm

So how do you like the DDM4V7 Pro after shooting it? Will you be posting a video from the shooting range soon?

13. lupehn on November 22, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Should I get this one or the standard Ddmv4? I haven鈥檛 seen this model in person but it looks amazing. I鈥檇 like to know how it鈥檚 holding up

14. MichaelJCortez on November 22, 2022 at 10:02 pm

The other variants of the DDM4v7 Pro does not have the radian raptor charging handle on it.

15. coolzwizard99 on November 22, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Thats a sexy gun bro. I really like that colour too. Have fun at the range!!

16. Jim Clark on November 22, 2022 at 10:05 pm

I have heard good reviews with the EOTech VUDU scopes. Have 1-6, 1-8, and 1-10 offerings.

17. Caleb Clark on November 22, 2022 at 10:15 pm

You need to ad a red strike industries forward assist. I did on mine.

18. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST on November 22, 2022 at 10:15 pm

Sweet rig

19. G.T.B. on November 22, 2022 at 10:17 pm

Bought this rifle a few days ago. I had to rattle can it immediately

20. G G on November 22, 2022 at 10:17 pm

I saw one in person and I was in love lol. Very nice..The video don’t do it justice compared to seeing it in person

21. stringtheory80 on November 22, 2022 at 10:20 pm

I bought the DDM4V7 and replaced the trigger with a timney Calvin elite and the charging handle, and put a sharps Nicole boron BCG in there and but a muzzle break on it鈥. I love it sooooo much

22. Maciek on November 22, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Range day with this boy with that fallout helmet up there in the background challenge!

23. Blazing Gunner 1964 on November 22, 2022 at 10:22 pm

The gun has a single stage trigger in it, not a 2 stage.

24. Greg Boggs on November 22, 2022 at 10:30 pm

I have the same rifle with a Vortex LPVO on it. The rifle is a tack driver. Also added a bipod and Vickers tactical sling. Make a great all purpose weapon. Also I have the DDM4a1 which is my CQBR.

25. Keith Byers on November 22, 2022 at 10:32 pm

GO BLUE

26. Frank Rose on November 22, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Thinking of buying this exact rifle! I was looking for reviews on YouTube but couldn’t find any. This came in clutch, I am gonna throw a strike eagle 1-8 on it

27. Cmg123 on November 22, 2022 at 10:36 pm

I鈥檓 buying this one and socom 16 idk Whitch color to get tho

28. John Smith on November 22, 2022 at 10:38 pm

That thing is gorgeous

29. Lee Alan on November 22, 2022 at 10:39 pm

DD needs to step up their game! Who wants a AR15 with a 90 degree safety selector? ANSWER: Nobody, 45 degrees is much better. Who wants a $2000+ AR15 that isn鈥檛 a true ambidextrous rifle? ANSWER: Nobody, for that price the competition comes with true ambidextrous features.