Diamondback DB10 Update: Budget Friendly AR10

Diamondback DB10 Update: Budget Friendly AR10

#Diamondback #SwampFoxOptics #Magpul

I want to start of by saying I am not affiliated with Diamondback or any or companies mentioned in this video. Just another quick update on a few things I’ve added to my DB10. So far I am very pleased with the quality and performance of the DB10. This is my third diamondback rifle and all have performed great. This will definitely be one of my go to SHTF rifles. I always try and pick firearms that have readily available ammo. Finding parts is also something to consider. If SHTF happens you want to be able to find replacement parts and ammo.
Everyone stay safe!

1. Hans Stein on September 20, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Great choice ☺️

2. Woodman49 on September 20, 2022 at 8:30 pm

These AR-10 platforms are my choice for SHTF. If you need to defend yourself, then usually one shot from a .308 will work so you save on Ammo. Can also be used for hunting if needed. Also the report of one of these, be it .308 or 6.5 will send people running.

3. Cam Cameron on September 20, 2022 at 8:31 pm

So,….can you use 308 AND 7.62×51?

4. Julian Overton on September 20, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I got a DB10 a couple years ago. I’m still in love with it as much as the first day it showed up.

5. Sukka Kaka on September 20, 2022 at 8:37 pm

You can change the bolt out you have to either get one from diamond back or dpms

6. boogaboo on September 20, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I paid 1600 for the db10 i got im not sure how budget friendly that is especially when there are cheaper options

7. Turd Ferguson on September 20, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Gonna spraypaint it?

8. Timothy Barrett on September 20, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Great vid as always. I was reading that Sig Sauer just won the contract for the Army with a 27 month trial of the 6.5 Creedmoor rifle system as the primary weapon for everyone. Moving away from 556 into 6.5 across the board. The AR10 is an awesome system to get lead down range, you’ve got a beautiful weapon there.

9. Nate The Barbarian on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Awesome gun. Keep it up man.

10. Robert Boutin on September 20, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Do the db15’s have a universal bcg?

11. glocktard on September 20, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Looks good.

12. curtis Long on September 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm

The proprietary BCG? Personally I would have to pass. I’m sure it’s fine,but I want all my systems compatible

13. Gettin_ Lit on September 20, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

14. PinkPiglet Parker on September 20, 2022 at 9:04 pm

How many people wish this guy was their neighbor? He sure knows a lot about guns!

15. Helen on September 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Looks good
    A good video Thanks

Now it would be good to show what size bullets go with that
    Than do a comparison to a hand gun that’s equivalent to that riffle
    One verses the other.😁

I being ZERO Clueless about guns feel it’s time to learn !!!

I have been taken to target practice by a friend I didn’t want to 😬😳😬😬😬
    But he said you HAVE TO learn 😬😬😬😬😬😳
    On the first day he was shocked he said I can’t believe it …your a sharp shooter 😳😳😳😬😬😬
    Very far distance 😳😬
    No telescope either 😬

The guy’s kept asking and you never had practice 😬
    I never touched one in my life 😬😬😬😬😳😳😳
    Didn’t want to ever😳

Oh well let’s see how I do Now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

16. joe cer on September 20, 2022 at 9:10 pm

hey
    Got a diamondback ar-10. great gun.
    mine came with a muzzle brake and I put the extended Magpul buttplate on it. super loud but shoots like a 22
    Enjoy

17. Ruffy on September 20, 2022 at 9:11 pm

That looks like an ambidextrous charging handle. Where did you get one for your DB 10? I appreciate the help.

18. mossbergslugger on September 20, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Just bought one myself just got all my accessories on last night seems like it’s gonna be a good rife will keep checking back to see how it goes for you