Diamondback Firearms World – TheFirearmGuy

Diamondback Firearms World – TheFirearmGuy

Here is a Diamondback Firearms World review featuring four Diamondback firearms. Also included is a quick review of the Sightmark Wolfhound 3×24 HS 223 prism optic. I hope you enjoy the review and let me know your thoughts.
Here is my playlist for various Handgun reviews – https://goo.gl/4fRCek
Here is my playlist for Long Gun reviews – https://goo.gl/hnU871
Here is my playlist called Fighting for the 2nd Amendment – https://goo.gl/OMZX60
Here is my playlist for other Gear & Accessory reviews – https://goo.gl/oADVpQ
Here is my playlist for range test reviews – https://goo.gl/t1c0Tl

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/thefirearmguy
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/thefirearmguy
Instagram @ http://instagram.com/thefirearmguy

1. CZ Junky on September 22, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Is that a submarine on top of the rifle

2. Anthony Marez on September 22, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Sweet

3. Footmed on September 22, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Nice well done video. And I learned about Diamond Back…thanks

4. Derik Card on September 22, 2022 at 8:34 pm

You’re missing diamondbacks best firearm the db10

5. metaL FTW on September 22, 2022 at 8:35 pm

β€œPretty nice package here, one of the smallest in the industry β€œ…..said no one ever.

6. Canup 2303 on September 22, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Diamondback firearms are great looking weapons!! Happy Easter brother!! Stay safe and God bless you and your family!!

7. Stormin Norman on September 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Love my DB15. Definitely would recommend Diamondback firearms.

8. Derek Rivera on September 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

That second bottle of watter really put a hurtin on that red dot. Lol. Great shooting man. Awesome recoil control

9. Daniel on September 22, 2022 at 8:41 pm

I’ve never been the biggest fan of Diamondback but that AR15 is slick looking.

10. Benjamin Knighton on September 22, 2022 at 8:42 pm

So my recent purchase of one in layaway wasn’t a bad buy ?

11. Dan Lawson on September 22, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Ya 1911 πŸ‘

12. jim persinger on September 22, 2022 at 8:46 pm

II have a DB-10 Elite and 15 also a DB-15 pistol and I love them all ,There are various levels of quality the elite being top of the line all the bells and whistles and very very nice. Also have some inside information for you 1911 lovers yes one is on the way being developed and tested now as I speak ,And it wont be much longer before its ready .Each Diamondback rifle I have bought really has been a top shelf quality firearm just like the firearms guy in the video states .I have had many colts, Bushmasters and custom built AR,15 rifles and really for the money Diamondback blows them away for quality and features, Those fine rifles are basic models compared to a Diamondback rifle, Try it you will like it and there Warranty is a no quibble they stand behind there firearms 150% they repair or replace it with a new one, And most I’ve heard they replace it with new firearms if you have a problem .But friends i know working there say rarely do any ever come back.

13. Aaron Sue on September 22, 2022 at 8:47 pm

That 5.7 is one of the coolest pcc ever

14. Rider's-Range on September 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Diamondback firearms – kinda like the Kia of the firearms world. They work and are affordable.

15. Kratos_God_of_50_BMG on September 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm

All great shooters Dan! Very underrated for sure. Thanks for the sharing, and I think they’d make a great 1911 as well πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½

16. Wil A on September 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Almost bought one 5 years ago, I regret not having purchased a diamond back AR and a Core 15 model. Not a fan of the handguns, reminds me of Dick Tracy’s chiseled chin. 😝

17. Jeremy Collins on September 22, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Great gun

18. Anthony Smith on September 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I have the DB15 diamond series rifle. I’m so glad I got it because I can’t find this thing anywhere online anymore so i feel like I have such a rare rifle that’s high quality but budget friendly. Like this if you got the DB15 diamond series rifle too haha

19. Scott Gaskin on September 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm

What sight do you have on the dB ar 15 , I’ve been looking at DB guns myself, thankyou

20. Jack Bauer on September 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Thanks for all the great videos! Wish that little DB 9mm was more reliable I would like having a Glock like 9mm that small. (Has to be the smallest/lightest 9mm)

21. Michael Miller on September 22, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Have a diamondback full-size 9mm 15 rd. Love the gun paid less than 300 bucks for it only complaint is I wish it came with an xtra magazine only came with one. And can’t find any checked with the shop I bought it from 3 other shops and cdnn can’t find any just hope nothing happens to the magazine that I do have.

22. el tenda's channel on September 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm

They improved a lot I hate the little 380 thy made back in 2012

23. Nick Zimonja on September 22, 2022 at 8:57 pm

I own a db15, never shot a db handgun. Good for the price?

24. Boogeyman 77 on September 22, 2022 at 9:06 pm

You can’t go wrong with a Diamondback

25. mike cross on September 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

They burned me with the gen 2 that is a jam-o-matic. Diamondback and Keltec are in the same bag… A garbage bag.

26. Private Salty Cracker on September 22, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I bought a DB15 and a Sightmark Ultra R Spec and love them both.

27. Christopher's Cars, Cameras and Gear on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

They all look great. I’ve never owned a Diamondback. May have to start looking to add to my collection.. I may have to keep them secret from the wife.. :/

28. Michael Page on September 22, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Great review. Love them all.

29. Jay Peterson on September 22, 2022 at 9:12 pm

To many 9mm, somebody come up with a .45acp single stack concealable firearm. Because. 45ACP because shooting twice is stupid. Single stack for concealed ease, already have 4 but would love to see somebody come out with a nice slim peace, don’t care who makes it but l am willing to bet there’s a manufacturer in South America that could fill the bill. Talking about reasonable price not overpriced weapons that are basically living on past history, already have enough of them.

30. VICTOR G. LOPEZ III on September 22, 2022 at 9:12 pm

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

31. Les Sage on September 22, 2022 at 9:13 pm

thanks dan great vidio and all nice guns love the first one

32. Phillip Latham on September 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

33. Mad Dawg on September 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I pity anyone that buys a 5.7×28 firearm nowadays.. The ammo is amongst the most expensive out there, and for the most part is unobtanium if trying to find locally. For about the last 6 months here, if you wanted to buy any, most of the time, it required purchase of a firearm in that caliber to buy a 50 round box of it. Twice as expensive as 5.56.. less effective.

34. Richard Lutz on September 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Enjoyed the video. I like the Glock Gen3 G19 adopted by the US Navy SEALs in 2015 (it can use Glock’s 15, 17, 24 and 33 round factory mags) and the FN 15 Military Collector M4. They are proven products that also look great.

35. Rillo 806 on September 22, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Very cool series Dan. Keep up the good work!

36. Lance Kelly on September 22, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Some nice firearms Dan that DB 15 is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing and I hope you and your family have a blessed Easter ✝️

37. M C on September 22, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Nice.. Happy Easter God bless

38. Derik Card on September 22, 2022 at 9:18 pm

I have a db15 (in my opinion much higher quality than my ruger ar556) and a db10. I love them both. Great quality, fit and finish, and design. One of the best bang for your buck firearms available in my opinion.

39. John Moorefield on September 22, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Great video as usual Dan! 4 gun review, couldn’t ask for more! Keep filming!

40. 889976889 on September 22, 2022 at 9:21 pm

You need a DB10 😎

41. David Neff on September 22, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Thanks! Happy Easter everyone. Be safe!!

42. elsullo2 on September 22, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Dang, it seems that the DB9-FS (full size) is gone. It was what the Glock should have been: John Browning grip angle; sculpted grip with palm swells; very low price! But they did not work out some bugs: no Plus P allowed; no spare magazines available; and apparently limited production. Plus few people reviewed it EXCEPT Gunblast (at MY request!) who really liked it. It SHOULD have been a winner………………………elsullo

43. badas45 on September 22, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Ill take 1 of each….wait 2 is 1 one is none

44. David Pate on September 22, 2022 at 9:24 pm

You did a great job on the video I didn’t even know they had pistols out

45. tpbulle on September 22, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Great vid. Thanks

46. AddisonLarson on September 22, 2022 at 9:24 pm

I’ve had a db380 for years, since they came out. My favorite pocket pistol. I wish I got the 32naa barrel for it while they offered… Oh well.
    Sweet video thanks!

47. Ben Dover on September 22, 2022 at 9:27 pm

thinking about the DB10, Don’t know much about them, but have not heard anything bad.

48. Josh Nite on September 22, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Great demonstration, brother. I’m going to look into these. Happy Easter!

49. Jim D on September 22, 2022 at 9:27 pm