1. Nicole Carter on October 21, 2022 at 9:00 pm

I’d be happy to shoot my Kimber gold match 2 against any comparable 1911 tissa to less bear or Ed Brown.
    And would be happy to put it up against any 10mm ballistically considering with the 460 Roland we have the same chamber pressure now so it’s a fair fight.

2. SaigaWes November on October 21, 2022 at 9:06 pm

I’ve got a Kimber stainless classic LE. Couldn’t be happier.

3. GatCat on October 21, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Its called hammer bite. There is no burr.

4. Dave Waldon on October 21, 2022 at 9:14 pm

I Love ❤️ my Kimber Raptor.

5. z dub on October 21, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Love my tisas. The grip safety is tuned perfectly but mine had the same sharp spot/edge on the beaver tail. I took a file to it just to break that corner and it feels amazing now.

6. jhon travolhulk on October 21, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Guns is disign to shot or kill people

7. Scott Fair on October 21, 2022 at 9:26 pm

On the other hand, don’t buy that BMW; buy the Kia Rio. After all, it’s got four wheels and an engine, right?

8. Florentino Martinez on October 21, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Get lost I have a cuple 1911 kiber I like them

9. Nate the Great on October 21, 2022 at 9:32 pm

I love my Kimber custom 2! Shoots right where I put it, I paid a lot, over 850, spent that much in ammo already too though, but one of you can!

10. Carnage Racing on October 21, 2022 at 9:32 pm

I just got a Tisas service model. Not experiencing the beaver tail bite, but my hands are clearly a bit smaller than yours are so I think it’s just not hitting the same way for me.

Absolutely love everything about it, it is my first 1911 to be fair and I know it lacks the fine police guns twice as expensive have (i handled multiple in the store to compare), but as someone who has general lifelong experience with firearms this gun just feels excellent. I can’t speak to long term reliability of course, but inspecting this thing carefully reveals nothing of concern- it’s cleanly designed and very well machined.

Unless I had an abundance of disposable income I could not justify buying a more expensive 1911 after seeing how nice this one is. I’d rather buy two of these!

11. PacificAirwave144 on October 21, 2022 at 9:52 pm

Even a ~$700 Ruger SR1911 will get you started. Buying a premium 1911 won’t make you a better shooter. Use the saved $’s for ammo and practice. When you’re confident you are as good as the pistol allows you should should feel accomplished…and THEN decide if competition or tighter groups amongst you shooting buddies warrants something better. Most guns are more accurate than the shooter.