Double Barrel 10 Gauge (1980's SPANISH IMPORT)

Double Barrel 10 Gauge (1980's SPANISH IMPORT)

Todays fun is with a 1980s Spanish Import by KASSNAR. This Double Barrel 10 gauge was an absolute blast to shoot and I had so much fun making this video for you guys. if there’s anything else you would like to see me do with this shotgun let me know in the comments below.

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
Whisper Tactical Videos are for educational and entertainment purposes only. Do not under any circumstances try to copy or recreate anything you see in Whisper Tactical Videos. Whisper Tactical will not be held liable or responsible for any damages done to property or persons. Whisper Tactical Videos are filmed on a PRIVATE RANGE under the supervision of trained professionals in a completely controlled environment. Thank you all so much for watching I love you guys and I Hope you enjoyed the video.

1. Cknight615 on September 17, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Shout out to george

2. Faryl Daryl on September 17, 2022 at 8:12 pm

When I was a youngster I used to think it’d be awesome to have a 10 ga, but then the 3.5" 12 ga. came along, with the same payloads and ballistics. I like #4 buck, a 3.5" shell has 54 pellets, just over 2.5 oz of lead per trigger pull.

3. Pinhead Larry on September 17, 2022 at 8:12 pm

Awesome. Really like your vids.

4. T/JCustom Milling on September 17, 2022 at 8:18 pm

If its a full choke barrel your going to ruin it with slugs i have one as well with 32 inch barrels and full choke

5. Кris Кала́шникова on September 17, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Gorgeous weapon! That’s a beautiful piece of hardware and history. I’m torn. Partly, I feel that being a (relatively) rare example, you shouldn’t modify it. However, I would be extremely tempted to chop that down to an 18” barrel. You should measure and mark it at the shortest (Non NFA) length. Just put a piece of masking tape around it and let us see where it would be cut. I wouldn’t go SBS just because you lose range capabilities as the barrel length decreases. 18-18.5” is a nice middle ground between CQB maneuverability and hitting a target at range. Not to mention the $200 extortion fee just to land on a federal registry. Being an NFA item also makes it more difficult to transfer in the future(not that you’d ever get rid of that beast). Great stuff! Love you brother

6. What's Up? on September 17, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Hey you got yourself a Sleepy Joe shotgun

7. Dan McMichael on September 17, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Who makes it

8. Cknight615 on September 17, 2022 at 8:26 pm

slug by far but depends for your intent

9. Squat Toad🧀 on September 17, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Yeah I’d cut that barrel down to about a 20

10. Jeckol on September 17, 2022 at 8:28 pm

That laughter is contagious dude

11. Edje Collins on September 17, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I just bought this same beast yesterday from a gunshow. I got a great deal on it but it’s super expensive to feed. I’m seeing $1.30 -$15.00 per shot.

12. Lil Mike on September 17, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Sooooo many videos today, thank you 🙏 for all your hard work and amazing content. You really need to blow up and I can see it coming with the way you do things, they are always amazing. I hope the other fella named Kentucky watches and helps you along the way

13. John S on September 17, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Im thinkin the slug

14. green street on September 17, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Don’t be one of those assholes that give these guns to their 90lb girlfriend without explaining what’s gonna happen when they shoot it. That’s just messed up… and I’m not meaning you WT. You seem like a solid dude that wouldn’t allow someone to hurt themself

15. snpr154 on September 17, 2022 at 8:34 pm

"Made you fart." 🤣🤣🤣

16. thebluesrockers on September 17, 2022 at 8:35 pm

How long was your ear ringing like a bell? hahaha…
    awesome video..I want a sxs so bad, and that one is just so powerful. I think my old ass would be better off with a 12 gauge, but I wouldn’t say no to that 10 gauge. that’s a nice looking sxs. Peace

17. Pawnee American on September 17, 2022 at 8:35 pm

OMG , I HAD ONE EXACTLY LIKE THAT ONE AND I REGRET THE DAY I SOLD IT , WHEN I BOUGHT IT I SHOT ONE HANDED BECAUSE I HAD A Broke ARM AND THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM SAID I WAS CRAZY BUT I SHOT IT WITH VERY Heavy LOADS AND I JUST CAUGHT IT FROM FLYING BEHIND ME AND PLENTY OF WATER IN MY EYES , I WAS STUPID FOR SELLING IT.

18. Waterhead 1 on September 17, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Slug

19. shojus on September 17, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Let’s Go Brandon!

20. F#ck Joe Biden on September 17, 2022 at 8:40 pm

That slug looks like it has a little more umph.

21. Paul Meow on September 17, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Your laugh is contagious brother lmao, keep up the great content my dude.

22. shojus on September 17, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Slug 4 the win!

23. Jack Sin on September 17, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Watching this RIGHT after KB made it THAT much better.

Lmao "its 5:36"

24. Rob Cook on September 17, 2022 at 8:47 pm

That is a monster. So glad to see you coming back with a BANG! How much do the actual slugs weigh? How manny pellets are they packing in the 00 buckshot ?

25. Johnny2Smokes on September 17, 2022 at 8:47 pm

FJB

26. AA Outdoors on September 17, 2022 at 8:50 pm

That’s a freakin monster

27. Tyler McDavid on September 17, 2022 at 8:50 pm

My 10 gauge is a single shot h&r with a 36” barrel. Weighs like 11 pounds and doesn’t kick much either.

28. trever davis on September 17, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Now I’m gonna have to sleep with 2 fans. Hahahaha! Good times .

29. Richard Colligon on September 17, 2022 at 8:55 pm

That’s got some power to it. The other day Scot from Kentucky Ballistics was shooting a 10 gauge double barrel and you could see the power. It would make a great training shotgun for a kid. ( Lol ). Actually I wouldn’t bet against Autumn, she’d probably handle it well. I’ve been trying to get one from Pedersoli, but everything is hard to find these day’s. Ruger Rich

30. Te Sol'yc Mand'alore on September 17, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I swear I watched Kentucky Ballistics do this yesterday 🤔🤔🤔

31. Blue Falcons Suck on September 17, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Fun Fact… Nobody from Kentucky has actually EATEN a Pineapple. 😂😂

32. krustymudracer on September 17, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Same post on KBs video….lol. I hope sponge bob is not homeless now. 👍

33. MrTDB123 on September 17, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Hell ya man!

34. The Vegan Painter on September 17, 2022 at 9:04 pm

That’s a sweet gun. I call slug on the most power.

35. Terry Boone on September 17, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Fun in Kentucky. Hell yell.