EASTMAN ETR420G Brand Spankin NEW!!!!!! @ HornTrader.com

EASTMAN ETR420G Brand Spankin NEW!!!!!! @ HornTrader.com

BRAND NEW!!!!!~~~~~~~ This is a great instrument for the young trumpeter. A beautiful tone with a spot on scale. At These prices no wonder Bach Stradivarius is a thing of the past! Comes with case and Mouthpiece. The EASTMAN ETR420G Laquered trumpet has a stylish appearance and is fully loaded with many great intermediate features. A full, free blowing, perfectly-pitched sound is acquired from the .460″ bore. You’ll experience ultra smooth and incredibly responsive valve action from EASTMAN’S high quality, hand-lapped, stainless steel, and brass ported pistons. The ETR420G is equipped with nylon valve guides, brass valve springs, aluminum valve stems, nickel/pearl finger buttons, first and third slide bumpers, lever style water keys, golden brass leadpipe and sports hand-fitted nickel-silver features on each outer slide tube. This fabulous horn has a premium buff job and baked epoxy clear laquer finish. ANDREAS EASTMAN trumpets are made to bring a professional sound and feel to the all levels of trumpet playing. The Eastman process of trumpet making takes great care to blend both technology and the hands of skilled craftspeople. EastmanÕs proprietary bell spinning process produces a graduated brass thickness that gives the player a professional sound. Hand-lapped valves further the professional features of ANDREAS EASTMAN trumpets. The artistic engraving on the ANDREAS EASTMAN trumpet ultilizes the latest technology in a diamond tipped engraving process.

Here’s is a great LINK from other trumpeters who have played the ETR420G from Eastman

1. sol on September 25, 2022 at 8:40 pm

i own this trumpet and think of upgrading to a carol brass ctr 5200 yst

2. Alexandre pereira frança on September 25, 2022 at 8:40 pm

a  eesse trompete veio nun quese de madera tem como me ajudar?????????????????????????????????????????

3. St. Arbor on September 25, 2022 at 8:41 pm

sounds great!!!

4. Alexandre pereira frança on September 25, 2022 at 8:43 pm

pos se trata do meu primero trompete gostaria de compra outro da mesma marca vc poderia me ajudar? HORN TRADER oro en brasil

5. Alexandre pereira frança on September 25, 2022 at 8:45 pm

observamdo meu primeiro trompete e um 3260 (2) ou um (z)
     de que ano seria???

6. Steven on September 25, 2022 at 8:46 pm

you should play music. those scale things sucks when trying to see how the horn sounds. it sounds like shit when you play them.

7. pvgracie on September 25, 2022 at 8:46 pm

great horns indeed I actually scored a sponsorship with this company a few months ago, 55% off all horns !

8. Inspiration _ on September 25, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I purchased just the Eastman ETR420. It has a very nice sound even though I’ve had the trumpet for around 1 1/2 months and lol I’m in for a 24 month lease. It has a very nice 2nd A sound or 2nd space. XD I also figured out how to make it as low as a contrabass clarinet, just insert your top lip into the mouthpiece (I have a 7c so it may be different for you) and blow like your playing low notes on a tuba. XD THANK ME LATER!!!

9. Jonah Velasquez on September 25, 2022 at 8:48 pm

How much was it

10. Diana Scott on September 25, 2022 at 8:50 pm

I came across eastman 821s do you have any opinion. On them. Thankyou!!!

11. michael on September 25, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Is the 800 Series by Andreas Eastman good?

12. Adriana Diaz on September 25, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Oh and also dont forget that the Eastman trumpet does a WONDERFUL job by making the valves stick especially while you are doing try outs no matter how much oil you put in them! You would seem to think if 5 trumpets of this brand were malfunctioning and being reported something would be done Obviously not. Beautiful look, terrible valve quality. Do not buy I own one.

13. HornTrader on September 25, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Hi Ron
    What a nice compliment……. I think
    Looking for a plastic bone?
    with or with out the slide?

14. Diana Scott on September 25, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Thanks Steve ill check your video on it again ….the only other horn I was considering

bach trom100 omega pro brAnd new. Thanks Diane

15. HornTrader on September 25, 2022 at 8:59 pm

@sTRadivaRiUsx
    I don’t know I haven’t played them at all.

16. William Foster on September 25, 2022 at 9:07 pm

I love the horn but I was wondering if it is a student model or an intermediate.

17. HornTrader on September 25, 2022 at 9:12 pm

I think this was their cheapest model. But a Very Good horn indeed!
    Steve

18. Eric Miyashiro on September 25, 2022 at 9:16 pm

all of your videos are in reversed image, can you correct this?

19. St. Arbor on September 25, 2022 at 9:18 pm

JUST WOW!!!

20. Jeff77789 on September 25, 2022 at 9:24 pm

wait a minute. lefty trumpet?

i think the video was just flipped around =P

21. William Foster on September 25, 2022 at 9:26 pm

I just purchased a etr400r. Anyone know specifics about it. Looks exactly like the ETR420G the horntrader was playing.

22. HornTrader on September 25, 2022 at 9:27 pm

This Vid was made with the horn coming right out of the box. I was impressed with the tone and scale. I haven’t played these horns for long periods of time, but if kept clean and oiled I would not anticipate any problems. At this price point I think the Eastman line is an excellent horn at the intermediate/beginner level.

23. Ron Davis on September 25, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Wow, who’s that trumpet player? Great sound, concept. Let me know when you get a pBone. I’m looking for a plastic horn to match my personality.

24. Robert Jaeger on September 25, 2022 at 9:32 pm

I noticed it is a left handed horn (bell on right side of valves, lead pipe on left)…I this specially order? I need the same setup.
    Thanks.