1. Thy sia on August 22, 2022 at 7:49 pm

Routers…I have the sixty dollar one from harbor freight. Big problem: the router plate is too big and comes in contact with the part the barrel goes through about 1/16" before I get to the edge of the trigger hole template. I will have to file it the rest of the way. Need to get a router with a smaller face plate for this jig. Otherwise works great.

2. Edwin Ramos on August 22, 2022 at 7:52 pm

Where can I order the jig kit

3. bagged Q45 on August 22, 2022 at 7:53 pm

No coupon code? Lmfao

4. MoTorBLocK2330 on August 22, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Eh,anyone in LA can do this for me?

5. Jutto958 on August 22, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Buy one of the later gens or get your jig from a different company because this video is barely helpful. This is the worst/only video using this model

6. Casey Brunson on August 22, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Do you have the link to the specific routers you used in this video?

7. Custom Bike Designs on August 22, 2022 at 8:15 pm

lol at 4:47 he puts the bolts in the wrong side lol 10:45 endmill should be 1/4 by 4 inch long "3/4 cut depth" so it does not dig into the template period! 17:40 he hits a phantom piece of metal with the drill bit! 17:56 most powerful hand drill ever created in action LOL 18:20 wrong again! The plate is closer so you can cut all the way to the other side of your lower! 19:10 he holds the drill to the side chews off the electroplating of the jig. Was okay! Not the best instruction video for this

8. PYRO GOTHICA on August 22, 2022 at 8:16 pm

I just want to know which routers are compatible with this, they have a list of compatible routers for the gen 2 but not the gen 1

9. Captain America on August 22, 2022 at 8:19 pm

I took 2 things away from this video……
    1. This jig is EXTREMELY inferior compared to the current jigs.

2. This guy should never narrate another video EVER again

10. BadBoySwag420 on August 22, 2022 at 8:30 pm

ugh so much effort.

11. Steve M. Potvin on August 22, 2022 at 8:37 pm

So, again I ask you, what are YOU doing to keep your customers safe from the next raid and they get all your files and then they

know all that have purchased 80 % lowers and you supplied them with the information.

Why will you not give us a straight answer to my question???

You are pushing every damn day to get people to purchase your product and you talk so nobble like but what are you doing to keep

the fed’s from getting your customer list.

Since you refuse to respond and tell everyone what is really going on with all your sales pushing it has become time to make a YouTube

video naming each and every company that is pushing sales of soon to be illegal items and not a damn one of you will give any good reason

to trust any of you as far as our personal information is concerned.

The fact that I have asked you several times to address this issue and not once to I get an answer from any of you tells me that all of you

are full of shit and are going to roll over like a dog and give the fed’s everything they want when the rubber meets the road.

Bottom line is all you truly care about is your pocket book, otherwise you and all the other 80% dealers would have made some sort of post

telling us that we are safe from anyone getting our information. Instead you ignore any and all questions related to this very real threat.

You sell tough but you are all nothing short of a bunch of COWARDS that don’t give a shit about anyone but yourselves.

Proof is in the pudding and I’m done keeping my very real fears to myself. I warned about this type of thing many months ago and everyone

said I was nuts, but it happened and it’s going to happen again.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP US SAFE.

NOT A DAMN THING THAT YOU’VE SHARED WITH ANYONE.

SO NOTHING IS BEING DONE.

NOTHING BUT TAKING OUR MONEY.

I’ve asked you so many times and have yet to get even a kiss my back side. What are you hiding and so afraid of. Sooner or later my comments on your channel will get proper visual from watchers and then you’ll be cornered and forced to either give an answer or close the channel. If you close the channel that will just prove my fears that you are not about 2A but money. So, how about it guys, be a man "or woman" and show some character and respond.

12. LMCjr on August 22, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Bought this jig 4 years ago. Used it for the first time last weekend. The trigger pocket doesn’t cut close enough to the magwell. The hammer catches on the front of the pocket. I’m going to have to go in an file it. Are the current replacements templates set to the correct specs?

13. Shane Miller on August 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

i have a easy jig gen1 that i used once but i still good as new as well a 80% lower that i am trying to sell

14. Bender Rodriguez on August 22, 2022 at 8:40 pm

can i buy all of this from you? i was on your site but there want to much to see. so the jig, brace, lower, bolts, drill bits, etc, etc come with a kit? I saw one that it came with upper receiver, brace, trigger group, etc does the barrel come in a kit as well?