ETS Translucent Magazines – Glock, Sig Sauer, AR15 & More

ETS Translucent Magazines – Glock, Sig Sauer, AR15 & More

In this video I thought I’d talk about some translucent magazines from ETS. They just recently came out with mags for the Sig Sauer P320 and Glock 20/21. I figured this would be a good excuse to bring out a few fun guns to see how they function. Thanks for watching! Feel free to check me out on Insta: @texasplinking
Click here to support Texas Plinking by becoming a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/texasplinking
My camera equipment:
Sony A7iii: https://amzn.to/2YvuPmB
Sony 16-35/2.8 GM: https://amzn.to/2yuBLS5
Rode Video Mic Pro+: https://amzn.to/2SPEkYs

1. Rifleman on August 9, 2022 at 7:56 pm

Do ETS mags work with the polymer 80 PF45 45acp/10mm ? I have heard both positive and negative things regarding this.

2. Joe Diamond on August 9, 2022 at 7:56 pm

price of 30 rd mag

3. A.J. Hodges on August 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm

I had a similar problem with my ETS AR mag that you had with the 10mm mag and your CMMG. It wouldn’t seat. I held it up next to a pmag that worked fine in my gun it is was very obvious that the top of the ETS mag was significantly thicker than the pmag. Looking into my upper I could see that this extra thickness was hitting the underside of the bcg rails in my upper so it couldn’t go up high enough to engage the mag catch. A few minutes with a file and I got the mag to engage just fine. It still runs fine but I haven’t pushed its limits to see if my modding the mag compromised its structural integrity.

4. Andrew Sweetman on August 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm

"this mag… is the most accurate" lol i like the humor

5. Kyle Paquet on August 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm

Interesting way to grip a pistol

6. Saiful Islam on August 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm

God gifted you man

7. Margaret Waalk on August 9, 2022 at 8:00 pm

Brandon your out o site epic awesome.⚜️🤛👍❤️😎

8. The Green Beret Life 01 on August 9, 2022 at 8:01 pm

The P320 is the best all around striker fired gun on the market! The 19x/45 are a sweet setup as well. In reality there are so many good guns on the market right now!

9. SamBam Jaeger on August 9, 2022 at 8:01 pm

Shame they only make mags for the 320, I would have loved some for my 2022

10. kyle ford on August 9, 2022 at 8:03 pm

I got one from my local gunshop for a p320 and every time I would insert the mag I had to press the mag release

11. Counselor 2017 on August 9, 2022 at 8:04 pm

I am not happy with the 320 mags that I bought for my p320x compact. The do work, but they occasionally bind when loading; they do not drop fee when loaded, magazines with as few as two rounds have to be stripped out of the pistol. I emailed ETS, and their response was, "our mags have more flex in the walls then OEM mags. It looks like you are experiencing bias loading. This can happen when the pressure applied during loading favors one side or the other. This is not a common issue but we have seen it before. Please try and apply even downward pressure when loading the mags. This should help eliminate the biased loading you are experiencing." I occasionally shoot some of the local matches in my area; in my opinion, these mags are unacceptable for competition or defensive purposes.

12. Matthew Jones on August 9, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Just bought 2 for my sig p320 m18 hope they fit.

13. Dylan Winton on August 9, 2022 at 8:05 pm

grabbed a ets 30 round translucent in red for my sig p320 xcompact. had a 30 rounder before and it malfunctioned everytime. hoping this one is the one for me 🤞🏽great video bro, got you a new subscriber.

14. Ryan Tate on August 9, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Would you use ETS Glock mag as your EDC?

15. 300-2A on August 9, 2022 at 8:07 pm

I love there 9mm mags for Glocks. There’s a lot of videos showing them failing but I have never had an issue

16. Ultra_loop125 on August 9, 2022 at 8:09 pm

At 1:15 when u said the mags clip together, I’ve seen that b4 in a video game, black ops 1. Not real life but the idea and it actually being real is pretty cool

17. Franklin Sninsky on August 9, 2022 at 8:10 pm

He almost had my attention till he acted like an 11 year old girl when he almost got stung by a bee

18. Sig 226/2022 on August 9, 2022 at 8:11 pm

I used to say I would never buy a striker fire pistol. I will only trust a hammer fire pistol because if I have a light primer strike I want to be able to pull the trigger again. My friend has the Sig p320 so I was shooting it at the range and I fell in love. 2 weeks later I bought the Sig p320 sub and it’s my everyday carry.
    Any ways thanks for the video man I think ETS fixed the problems they were having so I am going to try some of them out in my 320 and AR-15

19. The Unsophisticated Platypus on August 9, 2022 at 8:11 pm

I love ETS mags. People come in and dump on them like they do everything else but when you ask how the warranty process went they disappear. I carry with ETS mags.

20. T Ellison on August 9, 2022 at 8:12 pm

My P320 ETS mags are garbage

21. OZtheBOSS on August 9, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Any discount codes for these mags?? Looking to get some Glock and AR mags

22. Leon Weatherby on August 9, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Every video of the p320 is cut in between the slide release and the shooting footage…how many takes did it take to get a whole mag to run? 😂

23. Boo ya Biatch on August 9, 2022 at 8:15 pm

The type of guy that has never been in a fist fight in his life. But and expert at handling weapons 😂

24. krish mirgh on August 9, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Man what a gun I want that badass

25. Brandon Lott on August 9, 2022 at 8:17 pm

Do they go one for sd40ve

26. lightwithtruth on August 9, 2022 at 8:18 pm

So my 15 rnd ets glock translucent mag has expanded just a little bit at the top of the mag. I’ve been using it for about a year. When not in use I kept it loaded of course. But now if the mag is top off with 15 rounds, it wont lock inside my glock 19 easily as my other glock or pmags. And if its fully loaded with 15 rnds and i try to release it, it wont drop freely. So I would never buy another one. 👎. It should drop freely even if it’s fully loaded

27. 973 Newarkavelli on August 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm

U meant Glock 20-29for 10mm

28. Drake Aamold on August 9, 2022 at 8:22 pm

God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Johnnie Gordon on August 9, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Do they have a magazine for 9mm hellcat

30. yoda x on August 9, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Great mags for the range

31. Nissan Flexin on August 9, 2022 at 8:25 pm

I own a Glock20 Gen4 10mm n I also own the 20 round ets 20 round magazine n it runs fantastic.

32. 973 Newarkavelli on August 9, 2022 at 8:25 pm

No way those are ets mags 😂😂😂

33. Summ-tinng-wong on August 9, 2022 at 8:32 pm

I just recently got a 40 S&W p320 full size and have been looking all over for a extended magazine do they even make a mag that big for the 40? I’m new to the whole sig side of guns any information is greatly appreciated

34. compted on August 9, 2022 at 8:35 pm

I am interested if you have had 320 issues with these mags? Others have.

35. Alikerem Dursun on August 9, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Can you test it at dp 28?

36. James Jones on August 9, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Will the FN mag fit with a FNS-9C?

37. the infinite on August 9, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Oohh that glock 17 slaps so solid..that bitch sound so sexy ohh

38. Paul Paradis on August 9, 2022 at 8:38 pm

ETS mags are ok after all the suckers work the bugs out of their new designs.

39. Flawless Pants on August 9, 2022 at 8:39 pm

ALL mags should be translucent

40. Saiful Islam on August 9, 2022 at 8:41 pm

love u

41. smokethirteen on August 9, 2022 at 8:42 pm

So half the mags don’t work with half the gun unless u hold your mouth right, but they look sick… all that’s matters

42. cold soul on August 9, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Where did you get that shark face range bag!!!!

43. Hijackerz Graphix on August 9, 2022 at 8:44 pm

I bought 2 ETS mags for my p320. Only one fit, the was too wide so it wouldn’t eject. The one that did eject properly would lock back with one round remaining in the mag. Smh

p.s. – You’re missing because of your grip

44. tacbear on August 9, 2022 at 8:45 pm

So far I have NO confidence in ETS magazines!! A year or two ago I bought 4 ETS Glock mags and in my 1996 issued Glock 22 they would not function! I called ETS and they said to send them back for a refund…I did. Recently I bought 4-17 round and 2-21 round mags for my SIG P320 (trying to give them a second chance)….well they functioned ok but none of them would drop free, loaded. I mean if they were loaded and you push the mag release the mag wouldn’t’ even move…you had to grab the mag push the mag release and pull hard just to get the mag out. Two of the mags wouldn’t release even if they were empty. ALL of the mags would not allow me to use the slide release to let the slide go forward if there was a empty mag in the pistol….I had to grind part of the "NUB" that pushes up on the slide release to fix this problem!! I sent them back to ETS and I am hoping I will get some mags that work!!

45. James Matthews on August 9, 2022 at 8:46 pm

I have 2 ets mags for my glock 21 1 holds 33 the other holds 18 both these mags sucked at first but i left em loaded for 2 months not 1 failure yet

46. Rishab jain on August 9, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Hiee man i am from india and we dont have lots of resourses here to try guns and shooting so i like your channel

47. Chris Sewell on August 9, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I want to try some. Who is selling them at good prices?

48. Vibing Cat on August 9, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Better than pro mag

49. John Willy on August 9, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Do they make extended mags for the p320 40 cal?

50. Mike R on August 9, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Do these work for the x5 p320?