Firearms, Self-Defense, and Gun Law Discussions – Meet the Armed Attorneys

Firearms, Self-Defense, and Gun Law Discussions – Meet the Armed Attorneys

We eat, sleep, and breathe firearm law. Join us every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5 PM CT to gain a better understanding of firearm laws, media gun coverage, and all things 2A. We are the Armed Attorneys.

Support Our 2A Community:
YouTube Channel Member: youtube.com/channel/UCE8BZHDMuyEEF-48z3ER0Pg/join
Patreon: patreon.com/ArmedAttorneys
Subscribe Star: subscribestar.com/armedattorneys

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @ArmedAttorneys
#2A
#ArmedAttorneys
#SelfDefense

General Information Only
The material presented is for general informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only and should not be construed to be formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer-client relationship. You should not rely on this information or its applicability to any specific circumstances without speaking with an attorney.

All Rights Reserved
This material was produced in the United States of America. No part of this material may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

1. Raju Gentes on January 4, 2023 at 12:51 am

Your information is very helpful…

2. James Bond on January 4, 2023 at 12:51 am

Emily you are beautiful 😘.

3. The Big Chill on January 4, 2023 at 12:54 am

So…at the end of the day you just a bunch of conservative gun fanatics that still defend a XIX century "right" in a country were thousands die each year because of guns…!
    Only in a complete deranged society a failed state or a war zone allow it’s citizens to own guns…
    Remember that only the "Exceptional" America allow it’s citizens to own any kind of weapons…on the rest of the world that right is reserved for the police or the military…not the average Joe with self-esteem issues…just think bout that…If you can even think…!

4. Brian Phillips on January 4, 2023 at 12:55 am

I really appreciate having the legal take on firearms ownership. Thank you for the great work you do. I have a legal question. I’m going on vacation and I want to have my friend keep my firearms for safekeeping while I’m gone. They will of course be unloaded, locked to secure against firing, and I will have the keys. My friend is a doctor and firearm owner himself, and I have every reason to believe he is not a felon. The understanding is he will store the guns and not use them. Is this legal in Indiana?

5. Nostradamus on January 4, 2023 at 12:56 am

Attorney’s will twist and spin anything. If you used the toilet before, they will hold it against you.

6. phiberoptik on January 4, 2023 at 1:01 am

I like you guys and your presentations. Look forward to seeing much more content from you on this important element of our culture and society.

7. upptowne on January 4, 2023 at 1:06 am

made me chuckle

8. john mirbach on January 4, 2023 at 1:07 am

πŸ˜βœŒπŸ––πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

9. Yourgirlfriendlooklikemymom on January 4, 2023 at 1:11 am

Would pin and welding a 6 inch mock suppressor to a 10.5 make it legally 16 inches? I have a bunch of old parts laying around and I want to build a Frankenstein but I only have a 10.5 barrel and don’t want to make a pistol or sbr.

10. Mickey Basden on January 4, 2023 at 1:18 am

I have a suggestion for you to address as a topic in a future show. If you are interested, how do I submit it to you?

11. Paul McGinnis on January 4, 2023 at 1:19 am

I posted this question on one of your other videos. Hope to get a reply.

I live in S/W Montana. I’m having a really hard time finding a self-defense attorney locally or within a reasonable drive distance. There are two attorneys in Missoula who are affiliated with the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Inc. but they are three hours away. Any suggestions?

12. Chad Dinger on January 4, 2023 at 1:22 am

Like your content! Can you do a video on what happens if I’m concealed carrying and am involved in a car accident and have to go to the hospital. What happens to my weapon? Will I have problems getting it back?

13. SJ on January 4, 2023 at 1:25 am

Hi Emily, Richard are you still with US Law Shield? I’ve seen you before on their videos. I am a member and my program attorney is Evan Nappen from NJ.

14. Gerard Franco on January 4, 2023 at 1:26 am

Love your show I just started watching . I’m a law abiding gun owner in the state of Hawaii , island of Maui. And I’m sure you must know how strict the gun laws are in Hawaii. My first training in firearms was in 1969 back then I lived in S. Ca. I was eleven years old. I have owned guns ever since. I was wondering if you have done a show on Young vs Hawaii ? Aloha.

15. Armed Attorneys on January 4, 2023 at 1:28 am

We’re the Armed Attorneys. Our mission is to make life easier for the law-abiding gun owner by providing fast and factual gun law explanations.

16. NMR on January 4, 2023 at 1:30 am

@Armed Attorneys, you’re wonderful and I’m learning a LOT from you. We’re a Native Texans who moved to a gun friendly state for work way back in 2001. (But I have to say that Eastern Standard Time really sucks.) Now that it looks like God will forgive us and let us get back home, I need to know all of the current do’s and don’ts for my native state. Thank you for your excellent work!

17. vdelrio999 on January 4, 2023 at 1:35 am

Suggestion: Discuss old SYG cases like Raul Rodriguez in 2012.

18. catman4x4 on January 4, 2023 at 1:36 am

Haha love the out takes 🀣🀣🀣 ……. Had to sub. πŸ‘

19. Harold Rozell on January 4, 2023 at 1:39 am

I am a felon on paper without commiting a crime can You help Me? How can I contact You without the whorld world knowing ?

20. glasslinger on January 4, 2023 at 1:46 am

Should you avoid exotic deadly ammo in home defense? These "bear claw" and "shredder" bullets look like they would really zotch the bad guy!