🚩FMP Series Tutorial Part 1: Introduction.
The handheld coating thickness measurement devices from the FMP10 to FMP40 range deliver precise results and the various measurement techniques available make them highly flexible. Models are available with magnetic inductive measurement (DELTASCOPE®), eddy current measurement (ISOSCOPE®) or both techniques combined (DUALSCOPE®). By attaching different probes to these instruments, you quickly create the right solution for virtually any measurement task.
• Changeable probes provide flexibility for a diverse range of measurement tasks
• Efficient and structured measurement, with enough memory for several thousand applications, as well as many evaluation and display functions
• Measure according to standards, with special modes for IMO PSPC,
SSPC-PA2, QUALANOD or QUALICOAT
• DELTASCOPE® for coatings on steel and iron
• ISOSCOPE® for coatings on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
• DUALSCOPE® with automatic substrate recognition and the combination of two measurement techniques (magnetic induction and eddy current); DUALSCOPE can measure a variety of coatings on iron/steel or non-ferromagnetic metals and on non-conductive substrates
• Coatings in the micrometer range on non-ferrous metals, iron or steel
• Thick coatings made from non-ferrous metals or protective coatings on steel
#Fischer #Metrology #QualityAssurance