Glock 19 vs M&P 2.0 vs Sig P320

Glock 19 vs M&P 2.0 vs Sig P320

Between three of the most popular concealed carry handgun options, which is the best? Is there a difference in performance? Is one better out of the box than others? Lucas runs each through a variety of drills to see how the Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS, M&P 2.0, and Sig P320 stack up.

00:00 Guns
20:15 Sig P320 Drills
24:01 USPSA Stage
26:40 First Run
28:03 Second Run
29:19 Final Run
30:47 Scores Overview
32:13 Does “Gaming” a Drill Actually Happen?
34:58 Comparisons
37:41 Ironside Holsters
40:46 Which One Should I Get?
43:46 Full Auto

1. Ryan Brennan on September 20, 2022 at 8:38 pm

get gud

2. Crypto Chris on September 20, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Anyone know what song this is?

3. Mario LaRoche on September 20, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Damn. Springfield didn’t make the cut.

4. Jordan Carr on September 20, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Absolutely love Trex arms, my holster order was processed and shipped in less than 2 days. Love my new sidecar, wear it everywhere. Keep up the hard work guys, loved that intro too!

5. Louie Barth RCrim on September 20, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Popular Pistols is good of the kids.. But not for me.. I need Firepower Pistol.

6. Rodney on September 20, 2022 at 8:46 pm

gay video

7. shane on September 20, 2022 at 8:46 pm

These radical Mormon militias are getting out of hand. 🤣

8. XRing15 on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

That opening scene I got all excited like we were about to go hunt politicians, big corporations, media and big tech. Then I remembered that 2A and gun owners use it as a coping mechanism versus what real men did around 1776.

9. Michael Schaffer on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Of the choices on the table I prefer the 19. But a Shield Plus goes out the door with me most days.

10. Ricky Broady on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I use Glock. I don’t worship the brand. I don’t put down others. I just prefer my Glock 19. Most companies are making great pistols these days.

11. Bull Deanda on September 20, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Can you make a app for training in the range

12. Not Alan Rogers on September 20, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Imagine being a grown man, and one day facing the crushing realization that you’re nothing more than an instagram sicario background larper for a dude that’s built like the first girl you ever fucked.

13. MIDAS on September 20, 2022 at 8:52 pm

I love how Lucas literally calls the entire video he just made useless because the differences between the three doesn’t matter lol

14. bpintogsxr1000 on September 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Looks like a warehouse full of cartel members in the background getting ready to transport some kilo’s.

15. George on September 20, 2022 at 8:56 pm

your camera guy

16. JOHN FRANK EVANGELISTA on September 20, 2022 at 8:56 pm

white target forgives you . its a flesh wound . hahahahaha !

17. Eylone Muskson on September 20, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I love the P320, but considering Glock mag use is far more widespread, that seems like the best for SHF sidearms.

18. Nathan Herren on September 20, 2022 at 8:57 pm

You guys should probably steer away from doing cartel videos…js 🤷‍♂️

19. The Pirate Penguin on September 20, 2022 at 8:57 pm

The Cz P10 was not included in this test to make it fair for the other contenders.

20. Phynomeagle on September 20, 2022 at 8:57 pm

I heard nothing the entire video. All I focused the entire time were the masked men and litany of weapons they were inspecting. No seriously, what the heck is going in the background?

21. Richard Oliver on September 20, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Thank you for the video. I don’t agree with blacking out all three white dots. You might need them as backup sights should your optic fail. New gun owners need to research what aftermarket accessories are available for their new weapon before selecting it. One accessory that should be considered up front is a weapon mounted light. . Finding a holster sounds easy, until you can’t find one that accommodates the weapon light you have. The same applies for fitting an optic.

22. 2010header1 on September 20, 2022 at 8:58 pm

What do you think about the p320 accidental discharges

23. Donald J Trumpp on September 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm

I feel like Lucas is a Russian spy

24. Stacey Hager on September 20, 2022 at 9:01 pm

This the most cringe shit I’ve ever seen.

25. bebo7002 on September 20, 2022 at 9:01 pm

No p10c 😔😔😔

26. Greg on September 20, 2022 at 9:02 pm

All three are great handguns. For me I like Glock the most. As reliable as it gets. Love how they look and it feels great in my hands. At the end of the day as long as you support the 2A your cool with me 😂.

27. Cameron Tuma on September 20, 2022 at 9:04 pm

1911 > over everything

28. Anthony Hall on September 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

I feel like im on a list just by watching the intro and im here for it

29. James Aguilar on September 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

where psa dagger?

30. Clinton Oh on September 20, 2022 at 9:08 pm

TLDR:

Git Gud.

31. Medman on September 20, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Umm… I just pointed out the P320 is shooting cops in the leg while holstered (Google Milwaukee Police from 3 days ago for the most recent example on duty w/ body cams running – NINETEEN (19) examples of this so far in the U.S., some cops and some not – but the gun was never touched in all cases)…

… And your channel deleted my post.

Are you guys on Sig’s payroll to cover up the safety-test failures, which were the reason the FBI rejected the P320 ???

32. Jacob Cox on September 20, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I use a carry rotation Cold months, Warm months, Transition months, Hell on Earth and Out in the woods.

Cold Months OWB carry guns

Glock 43
    S&W M638CT
    Ruger LCP 2
    NAA Mini Revolver 22 Magnum

Hunting/Hiking/Camping
    S&W M&P2.0 10mm Optic ready
    Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull 5"

33. BsXxFurballxX on September 20, 2022 at 9:13 pm

so why not use the x model for the sig to compare with the m&p

34. troy branch on September 20, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Outdoor Research ftw.

35. Klaus Welch on September 20, 2022 at 9:18 pm

I’m glad to see JJ Abrams is still finding work. 👍

36. Joe Kim on September 20, 2022 at 9:19 pm

i know this video is comparing the pistols, but i’m sitting here just admiring that Panerai

37. ClayZ on September 20, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I have an idea. Toss the optic, use irons. You want a small package so why hang optics on it. Acquisition is as much instinct and practice as anything else. The optics do look cool. But they are not what concealed carry is about.

38. Albert Escandon on September 20, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Shout out to the director and camera men!!! Fuck that was cool yet so simple 😂. Everyone wear masks and play with guns with construction lights. Nice just awesome!

39. Germany's "Special Economic Operation" - EU on September 20, 2022 at 9:21 pm

0:29 nice pistol! I want this one! 😂

40. The SmorgMan on September 20, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Thinking about acquiring the M&P. Was my service pistol for a while and really liked it…

I will note though the awesome grip shredded clothes and patrol rig seats. However rain or mud never affected the grip. (Haven’t tested blood, hope that day never comes)

41. Kaiserland111 on September 20, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Great tests! The only difference I’d make to your scoring is to not make misses count as -10. If misses counted as 0 pts and the rest of the hits counted as normal, the Glock and M&P would have had much better results on drill 2. One miss zeroing out the pts for a drill is overkill in my opinion.

42. Ruben Sanchez on September 20, 2022 at 9:23 pm

What an intro!

43. The Duck Is Angry on September 20, 2022 at 9:25 pm

the guys walking back and forth in the background is distracting

44. What Happy on September 20, 2022 at 9:28 pm

I have all three haha

45. John Galanis on September 20, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Lucas is a genuine guy. Shoots like a champion

46. Justus Crusade on September 20, 2022 at 9:33 pm

You used to make lefty holsters, At this point I cannot even find one for my glock 19 on your website OWB OR IWB. What good are your products to me if I can’t use them. I liked my old sidecar alot I’m not a fan of the new design mainly because I can’t use one (no lefty) bring back the old sidecar option please or at least make a lefty version.

47. hendrix923 on September 20, 2022 at 9:34 pm

I have a lot of friends just getting into all this and ive been telling them to shop/research at the holster back. if gcode (for example) doesnt have a weapon/light combination for what you are planning on buying change direction. Start with good industry wide accepted equipment, we have too many resources right now to fail.

48. Don Sal. T. on September 20, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Think Sig will ever lower their bore axis on pistols?
    I’d go with CZ P10C lol going to pick one up tomorrow

49. Rocco Galeotti on September 20, 2022 at 9:36 pm

00:01 me and the boys when the super rich old man doesn’t want to give us candy for halloween.

50. Derek Comingo on September 20, 2022 at 9:37 pm