GLOCK vs BERETTA: WHICH IS BETTER?

GLOCK vs BERETTA: WHICH IS BETTER?

Purchasing a handgun for self-defense, home defense, or even sport shooting can be a very personal choice. The best way to evaluate any two weapons brands is to evaluate what features are most important to you, your intended use, and the objective information about the different weapons – their accuracy, weight, magazine capacity, and overall value.

Many modern gun owners are looking for a pistol that they can use for self-defense and many turn to the tried and true 9mm handgun for this purpose. Because 9mm come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and weights, it can be especially important to look at the features of similar weapons and how they serve your purpose. Glock vs Beretta. Two of the most popular pistols on the market. They both have their fans and detractors, but which one is the better gun? This article will pit the Glock 17 against the Beretta 92 in a battle to see which one comes out on top.

1. STEVE P on January 26, 2023 at 1:40 am

I’d go with Beretta 92FS.

2. Northeast Survival 911 on January 26, 2023 at 1:42 am

I’m surprised this is even a topic. It’s Beretta 100%.
    You don’t need to do anything to a Beretta right out of the box they are more accurate than the glock.. they last longer.. they are more reliable the longevity is much better.. and the Beretta has been manufacturing Firearms literally for 500 years. You can beat the piss out of a Beretta and it will come back for more. Do that with a Glock and watch what happens.

3. MacPro8CoreMan on January 26, 2023 at 1:48 am

Bought my Glock 17 Gen 2 in 1992 making this year it’s 30th anniversary. Living in "Gun Friendly" Arizona; my G17 has been with me every day either concealed or on my hip. I shoot a lot and have put over 30,000 rounds down range over the years with this magnificent firearm, with only a handful of failures. It does not like Blazer Alloy case ammo… It fires it fine but the casings eject right into my forehead! LOL. I also have an Italian manufactured Beretta 92F that I purchased the day after seeing the movie Lethal Weapon back in 1987. I never carried this weapon much, as it is heavy and causes undo sweat and discomfort in the heat of AZ. The Beretta is the most beautiful sidearm in the world (in my humble opinion), and my beautiful example is in a custom glass case in my home office. Both sidearms are incredible, and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. The only real difference in mine is weight and grip angle. Back in the day, Glock was very unique with it’s laid-back grip angle, which for me is perfect. Sorry for the novel; but I am in love with both! Cheers

4. PerceptionVsReality333 on January 26, 2023 at 1:48 am

I bought a Beretta92FS back in 1998 & it was the so accurate out of the box then I sold it in 09 & bought a Glock19 then a few months ago I bought another Beretta92FS but it’s not very accurate it hits about 10" low. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

5. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on January 26, 2023 at 1:55 am

*πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†Get your hand gun’s, ammo, and Glock switches Online without issue from the name above my comment*

6. Jonathan Faunce on January 26, 2023 at 1:56 am

Glocks don’t have a safety switch

7. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on January 26, 2023 at 1:58 am

8. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on January 26, 2023 at 1:58 am

9. Self Reliance 101 on January 26, 2023 at 2:02 am

Beretta for me.
    Glock fired the vaccine on its employees.
    I will never spend my money with them again

10. Zalvajeng Bathala on January 26, 2023 at 2:06 am

I’m keeping my M9/M92F

11. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on January 26, 2023 at 2:15 am

12. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on January 26, 2023 at 2:18 am

13. lro001 on January 26, 2023 at 2:21 am

This video is pathetic….the thumbnail ALONE should have an Italian flag behind that MASTERPIECE.

14. Tez fade em quick on January 26, 2023 at 2:25 am

Glock 19 is probably a better comparison since it’s the most sold model and carrying capacity is the same as the 92fs

15. Muraleekrishna.s on January 26, 2023 at 2:25 am

May peace up on earthπŸ”₯

16. buzman1985 on January 26, 2023 at 2:26 am

Glock.

17. Paddy Pibblet on January 26, 2023 at 2:27 am

Video made by an A.I. or an Indian man trying to get views and ad money.

18. David Theisen on January 26, 2023 at 2:32 am

Glock 17 is 17+1, not 10

19. Nutt isarankura na ayuthaya on January 26, 2023 at 2:33 am

love Glock !!!

20. Les Grossman on January 26, 2023 at 2:35 am

This video says the Glock has a capacity of 10 plus 1. This channel can’t be taken seriously.

21. Anthony Gerber on January 26, 2023 at 2:38 am

Glock and Beretta are 2 of my favorite handgun manufacturers. The 92X Performance shoots like a dream.