Great News From The Gun Show! Best Prices On Guns & Ammo So Far!!

Great News From The Gun Show! Best Prices On Guns & Ammo So Far!!

The American Gun Show has gone WAY down hill over the past few years. But we’ve seen some AMAZING changes in guns and ammo prices!!! #ammo #gunshow #gunshows #gunsandammoprices

*Support Those Who Support Us!*
Smart Carry Holsters: The INVISIBLE Holster: https://smartcarry.com
Mike Zone Resilience Coach : https://michaelzonelcsw.com

Your support is critical to our mission and channel. Please consider becoming a GFG patron. Any level of support is appreciated! Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/godfamilyandguns

*NEW GFG Merchandise:* https://www.bonfire.com/store/god-family–guns/

*PRAYER REQUESTS:* Our website offers a link to submit prayer requests. http://www.godfamilyandguns.org

*CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS AND FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, & INSTAGRAM!*
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/godfamilyandguns/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/godfamilyguns/
@Car Classics
@History of Weapons
@new york city street performers

*****************************************************************************************
rifle, best rifle, best deer rifle, best military rifle, ammo, ammo shortage, ammo at the gun show, gun show, gun shows, ammo at the gun show, ammo prices, ammunition, ammunition shortage, gun show prices, best gun show, best gun shows, god family and guns ammo, god family and guns ammo shortage, ammo at the gun shows, ammunition prices

1. SumDumGuy on November 22, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Please pray for my mother inlaw and my father inlaw. Their health is in decline. Jerry and Helen.

2. Russell Horn on November 22, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Old white guy panic: Very high crime in cities. Three weeks left in national supply of diesel fuel. That has a very scary look to our way of life. Just a national unsecure feeling about the country. High inflation, a commander in chief who doesn’t have sense enough to come in out of the rain. Little faith that we came come out of this recession without a major depression. Bad economic times breeds fear!

3. Chris Shea on November 22, 2022 at 9:39 pm

old white guy panic? lol I’m older then you and I’ve not seen that around here….. Now as for the old white guy in the white house, he’s a mess.

4. Majestic Lion on November 22, 2022 at 9:40 pm

I like the idea💡 of going to a noisy toy convention…but when you have a couple OL’ reliable stores, and they take good care of you…well, ain’t no reason to play the slots at the freedom seeds casino! ✨🎟️💸✨

5. Eddie G. AOE-4 on November 22, 2022 at 9:41 pm

In California it’s more of a T-shirt and knife show. The guns & ammo are still at 2020 prices 👎

6. Eric Christopher on November 22, 2022 at 9:42 pm

I skipped – but drove past – the Petoskey, Michigan, gun show at the county fair grounds today. Last time I went, I drove around for 10 minutes just to find a parking space – this was in the spring of this year. Today you could have played field hockey in the parking lot and not bumped into a car. The lot was less than 1/3 full. People have over-bought guns, particularly AR-15s, out of fear the last several years, and now the market is saturated. With inflation, people can’t even afford ammo for the guns they already have, let alone buy new ones. All their money goes to feed and house their families and put gas in the F-150.

7. Mark Shelton on November 22, 2022 at 9:42 pm

The Wannenmacher happens twice a year, spring & fall. The next one is in a little over a week, Nov. 12. Prices have gone down on both guns & ammo. Guns are still a little bit high than should be but, you NEVER pay the asking price on a used gun at a gun show.

8. Edward Abrams on November 22, 2022 at 9:43 pm

What is the white guy panic thing🤔😳😂

9. NANCY IN NEVADA on November 22, 2022 at 9:45 pm

😅🤣😂😅🤣

10. Amy Hepker on November 22, 2022 at 9:46 pm

I want to one gun show this year in St. Petersburg, FL. I seen 3 people selling 45 auto 230 grain and all three had different prices. The lowest being what you would spend in a gun store. I remember gun shows from way back in the 60s and 70s in Cedar Rapids Iowa. There was always cigar smoke in the air, there was a guy up front that was engraving receivers and that was cool to watch. Always guys with gun parts and always plenty of ammo. I realize that was right after the gun control act from 68. I have been reloading since I was 12, yes 12. I knew the dangers and I knew how to weigh everything out. I used to mold my own bullets. If you bring your kids up around guns and learn the SAFE was to handle everything including powder, then you would have less problems with kids these days. As far as I am concerned any kid by the age of 7 should know there difference between life and death and to Prize Life instead of trying to kill everything. I had a 30-30 Marlin since I was 13 and I reloaded all my ammo myself. I was pretty good shot with it hitting cans at 200 yards without a scope. I really don’t approve of killing anything, but I do not oppose anyone else’s wish to do so. I got more fun out of target practice than killing something. Yes, I was reloading before I even had my 30-30 Marlin. I picked the Marlin as the Winchester was to light for me. The Winchester, when I put it up to my should went over my shoulder, the Marlin went right into place in my shoulder.GOD BLESS You and Yours.

11. salinagrrrl69 on November 22, 2022 at 9:47 pm

Havent been on a aerious shop to gun shows since the end of the 1990s at the KC Airport Expo Center. Lotta silly stuff there now w bloated prices. Me an old white gal unpaniced only in search of cheap range ammo.

12. Tracey Best on November 22, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Choose a different term than Old White Guy Panic. Truth be told, most people at gun shows are white. Some Hispanic, fewer black, Asian almost nonexistent. Old Guy Panic would suffice.

13. John W. on November 22, 2022 at 9:51 pm

I have a brand new, never fired Walther PPQ 9mm 5" for sale. I have put zero rounds through it. It is in the case with all original paperwork and materials. It was legally purchased through my FFL. I do not plan to use it and want to get it in the hands of someone who will. It’s a beautiful weapon with an amazing trigger (dry fire).

I live in S. FL, but I can ship to your FFL if you are out of state. Reply to this comment if you’re interested (anyone). Price is negotiable and I’m easy to work with. This is legit and not a scam. I’m just a regular dude trying to do a private sale.

14. Dan Quinn on November 22, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Old white guy panic is based on the dollar is dropping inflation is growing. Buy gold or guns. They will hold value. These guys are digging up their midnight Gardner and spending it on things that count now. Can’t trade cash when cash becomes worthless. Look and you’ll see food water ammo and guns in their home. By the way… they pray more too!

15. Leo fights back on November 22, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Good solid information based on in reality. Thank you for the information. I was paying close attention to the real solid information based on reality. I always ignore the fairy tale religious stuff you post. I’m aware that you never did your research to find out that Jesus never existed and is a copy of seraphis who is a copy of Horus. I know you don’t know that the Bible is a plagiarized version of ancient kemetic literature that predates Christianity by 9,000 years. I know that you do not know nothing about the medu neter and how the Bible and Jesus was constructed. I recognize that you do not know that Noah ark is a plagiarized version of the epic of Gilgamesh or that the Adam and Eve story is a plagiarized version of Usra maat rah & shyshak. For that Cain and Abel is a plagiarized version of Horus versus Seth.
    I understand that you was indoctrinated with religious fairy tales and that even as a grown man you have never bothered to research the origin of your religion. It’s okay brother I still appreciate the true real information you have to give out about firearms.

16. Daniel m s means to be watched on November 22, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Since 2019 my blood pressure has been through the roof prayer request thank you

17. garbear 123 on November 22, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Wait a minute you guys are located in Missouri?

18. Rick Cole on November 22, 2022 at 9:59 pm

You fit in today category of the white old guy. I can’t believe you said that the way things are right now

19. McB on November 22, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Went to a show today in York PA. Lots of cool stuff. Great ammo prices. Really nice people too. PA is a really good place in terms of people.

20. Rick Cade on November 22, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Went to a gun show today here in Oregon. Prices were atrocious, much higher than just a few months ago.

21. Ray Starky on November 22, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Yeah! seems to be about the same old gun show MINDSET, same idea’s of the era 1989 to 1997 everyone is always looking for a "deal and a steal or something they just cannot live without" Yes. This is the kind of place you have to be smart of what that show has to offer for people that looks to make a profit, For me i always looked towards being honest and Christian. Many people want to take advantage of others either ignorance or lack of knowledge, and they will test you time and time again.. I was told a few times that "I didnot belong in the Gun Shows" but they always relied on get in for free Gun Shows Admission fee;s and sitting behind my 2 to 3 tables i had at the Shows. Yes. ALL of us dealers would always FIGHT to get the best Gun Show Tables, either as close to the FRONT DOOR, or by the Bathrooms, or by the Snack Bars or anywhere of HIGH traffkic. YEEEEAP! the good old days, What a TRUE ZIENTH days of the shows

22. Joe A on November 22, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Commifornia gun shows non-existence. Complaints about prices not an issue. ☹☹☹☹

23. Greg Betts on November 22, 2022 at 10:03 pm

the best thing i always loved at gun shows was used firearms , manuals , brass primers , and look at the older reloading supplies . good vid , thanks

24. Oscar Puente on November 22, 2022 at 10:04 pm

went to a saxet gun show. about a month ago. there were some fair deals. in mcallen tx.

25. luke timmer on November 22, 2022 at 10:06 pm

Up in Wisconsin it’s hot or miss. There’s guys selling 5.56 at 75 cents a round and people selling 6.5 creed for 23 bucks a box of 20. Plus a crazy lady selling rocks. Prices are slowly coming down though.

26. Gregory Core on November 22, 2022 at 10:08 pm

It’s about time brother.

27. in2food on November 22, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Any feelings that the Canadian handgun ban will result in more handguns and lower prices in the US?

28. Anthony Young on November 22, 2022 at 10:12 pm

old guy panic is they are running out of Cowboy Guns for Grandpas

29. Emory Zakin on November 22, 2022 at 10:14 pm

It took me 20 years to realize gun shows are just made up of collectors who put top dollar pricing on everything just in case something sales. They are there to trade with one another after the show, seriously

30. Wayne Bedford on November 22, 2022 at 10:14 pm

YouTube is jacking with your channel by removing the ‘Like button’ from your subscriber’s!

31. tmaddrummer on November 22, 2022 at 10:16 pm

I am sensing a "Sell ’em or lose ’em" attitude throughout the industry, so it stands to reason that even the high and mighty shows have caught on to reality. Old White Guy Panic? Peace and Blessings Mark!

32. Gerald Bodnar on November 22, 2022 at 10:20 pm

I went a show in NC last week and prices were fair but still @ msrp. Stay local for now still . Ammo was pretty good prices ! At my local gun shop , used firearms prices are now starting to come down a bit. But a couple places still sell used just under msrp. But not much lower on used. It’s a shame !! Some greedies still out there !

33. Alex Holguin on November 22, 2022 at 10:20 pm

I recently went to my local gun store and bought PMC green tip 5.56 for $14 for 20 rounds. The lowest I have seen in California.

34. C Bretz on November 22, 2022 at 10:22 pm

"The old white guy panic", is a result of them seeing how the world went back in the day, so now they are prepared for round two.

They have seen how the democratic party is capable of cheating and will mow through anyone in the way.

35. Rocky Cassiano on November 22, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Stock-market did the up-down, up-down, CRASH a few times in history. ….. Silver did the same in 2008…. SARS1, SARS2, SARS3 is coming. ……………… #1, #2, and diesel will be in very short supply in 30? days…….. Mystery Babylon will burn around July 4th 2026…… Armageddon 2040…..

36. David Holmes on November 22, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Old White Guys do not have to be guys or white. They just need to be old and have money to spend. Their car and house/farm are paid off. They have a nest egg, Medicare, pension and that rocking chair pay. Mostly they have memories – lots of memories. And they know they have only a short time left to chase down what they could not afford when they were younger. For some the collection is muscle cars, others it is postcards or books. For us it is guns. In the Field of Dreams movie it was reliving memories. If you build it they will come; because it’s money they have and peace they want.

37. BA 117 on November 22, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Just wait, keep on saving your money and have your shopping list ready. Next year will see a pretty good recession with significant downturns in both real estate and in the stock market. When that happens, toys are always the first thing on the chopping block which means that guns. collectible cars, motorcycles, pinballs, jet skis, boats and other fun things are going to get a lot cheaper for those with cash in hand.

38. Mike Sisley on November 22, 2022 at 10:24 pm

I gave up on gun shows back around 2008. Have not been back. Will never attend another. Nothing there that is a good deal, or that I want, or that I need.

39. Steven Merlock on November 22, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Agree with the assessments; however, old white guys know what’s coming = just saying.

40. Miguel Navarrete on November 22, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Ammo prices aren’t the same since Walmart stopped selling it. I miss those days, I went to a gun show today & they had PMC 9mm at $18.00 for 50rnds .223 $12.00 for a box of 20 5.56 was priced at 15.00 for a box of 20. That’s as cheap as it got. Anything slightly cheaper was reloaded ammo.

41. Jimmy Wolfe on November 22, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Greed is what is going on. Stay away from gun shows and then the price might come down a lot.

42. Phantom Llama’s Den on November 22, 2022 at 10:33 pm

What I have seen and witnessed here in Iowa from the older generation is more of an overhype, if you will, of anti-2A talk and rumors. When the stuff about the administration trying to pressure Winchester about the SURPLUS m855, people swore up and down that this was it. One guy bought 10 bricks of the stuff. While things have taken a grim turn here and there, it’s like some people are absolutely convinced we are hurdling toward the end. Like you- I built up my cache. I cycle through it and replace… it still hurts sometimes buying ammo, but it’s not like I’m feeling I have to buy 10,000 rounds. Who knows

43. Bigbiketulsa on November 22, 2022 at 10:33 pm

I seen my shop in the background
    AR-15 $399

44. Karen Gilbert on November 22, 2022 at 10:33 pm

*I’m done sitting tight for the award advance since i acquire$23,000 every 12 days of my investment.,.*

45. njcranes on November 22, 2022 at 10:34 pm

If I were them, I would be willing to deal seeing as the new law they are trying to make, HB1808, maybe? I wouldn’t want to sit on a boat load of inventory that I possibly couldn’t ever move after next year

46. Colorado on November 22, 2022 at 10:34 pm

You’re right. Gun shows are supposed to be like a flea market but for guns.

47. Steve Klotz on November 22, 2022 at 10:35 pm

“Old white guys” drive around every day around here. They hit gun stores every day. When you talk to them they whine. I’m 65, and I just think they are bored. Coffee in morning, quarter tip, and they have money. I don’t get it either. They are a pain in the ass at the range as well.

48. Jon Gruen on November 22, 2022 at 10:37 pm

In hind sight I wish I wouldn’t have wasted the $8 to get into the Bloomington, Illinois show yesterday. 10/29/22, This used to be a very good show five to ten years ago. During covid it shrunk by 2/3’s and was down to just the large room. Yesterday was sickening as the large room was only half full. And quite a few booths were not firearms. And most everything was overpriced. I think it’s economics. And the Illinois state law to regulate Federal Firearm Licensed dealers. Thanks Springfield Armory and Rock River Armory. You received your exemption then cut and ran.

49. Charles Moore on November 22, 2022 at 10:37 pm

I quit going to gun shows, because gun related items are way to high and they started charging $25.00 to get in, (GA)anyway. Not to mention the gas to there and parking too!!! Let them keep it , and I’ll just take my chances at the mom and pop places. Academy Sports is coming down some but their keeping the 357 Ammo. in the stock room for people that buy their. 357 gun’s. So I like revolvers 😃!!!!!. Prays to y’all have a great day!!!!!

50. pdxeddie1111 on November 22, 2022 at 10:38 pm

guns and ammo prices are ridiculous period. The gun and ammo manufacturers are predatory on people’s fears so they jack up the prices whenever some dem says they going to regulate or ban or something. The problem is that a third of the country are pro gun and third are anti gun and a third really don’t care but the anti gunners scare the hell out of the really don’t care people with mass shootings and statistics and they are faced with siding with them because they are louder than anyone else. If we have to go through a ton of security to get into a court building why is there no security for schools? Is it because those that want this country a police state need those children slaughtered by lunatics to further their no guns agenda?