Gun Rant: Black People! Stop Saying You're "War Ready!" No You Are Not!!!!

Gun Rant: Black People! Stop Saying You're "War Ready!" No You Are Not!!!!

LOOKING FOR A CLASS!!!

CCW CLASSES MON-SUN $80/PERSON
(we come to you)

BASIC HANDGUN/SHOTGUNS
EVERY SUNDAY
$50/PERSON

(Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club)
Jacksonville, Fl

PACKAGE DEAL FOR CCW/BASIC CLASS $120!!!

NOTFIY US IF YOU CAN ONLY DO SATURDAYS!!

Sign up today for Basic or Advanced classes.

Dm @locsnload or @the_tactical_savages

Share with your friends and family!

SIGN UP ON PATREON FOR GUN AND AMMO DEALS!!!

SIGN UP FOR A CLASS OR CONSULTATION AT
www.locsnloadfirearminstruction.com
Www.locsnloadfirearms.com
Www.wagundanation.net

IF YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT PLEASE DONATE TO:
Patreon: www.patreon.com/locsnloadfirearms
Cashapp: $LocsNLoad

ALL THIS CAN BE FOUND ON…….

LocsNLoadFirearms

#locsnloadfirearmreviews #DREADLOCKASSASSIN #wagunda #pewpewlife #blackgunowners #blackmanwithagun #pro2a #blackarmedandlegal #gunownersofamerica #GunNutProblems #guns #pewpewlife
#gungramer #2a #blackguns #duval #904 #Jacksonville #Florida

1. TAFARI ENOCH TEAT on October 19, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I don’t have a gas mask yet but I’m getting one

2. lro001 on October 19, 2022 at 8:57 pm

This video was necessary.

3. SAL fromtheisland on October 19, 2022 at 8:57 pm

I am here with u stay frosty

4. Elijah Thomas on October 19, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Every once in awhile locks gets in his feelings and sounds like a little b**** this notion that rolling around with some fat pudgy white boy who takes a stick and malfunctions your gun or rolling around shooting around barrels at Targets that don’t hit you back makes you war ready is silly to me. You sound like your white Buddy’s talking that’s every white Gun World talking point I’ve heard in the last 2 years who says it all black people that own guns are gangster Thugs who do gangster Thug things with their firearms?

5. Chicowize on October 19, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Big Ole Facts…this video should have way more likes 👍🏽. Definitely agree Bro. Thanks for sharing.

6. Kenji Yasuke on October 19, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Sad people think one gun is war ready 🤦🏾‍♂️

7. CNote825 on October 19, 2022 at 9:00 pm

“War ready” and “combat trained” are 2 different things. You’re talking about “combat trained.” The Vietnamese were war ready and not combat trained. The ppl that volunteered for wars were “war ready” THEN got “combat trained.” You’re on the right track, wrong phrase ✊🏾

8. ART KING on October 19, 2022 at 9:01 pm

When he stretched that “s” i bet he wanted to say stupid🤣

9. mike elz on October 19, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Facts brother. Our people will parish from lack of knowledge.

10. Adam Callahan on October 19, 2022 at 9:02 pm

I been saying this for a while. I think of it like what if we wake up in a real life pubg match, people with all this gear will die like bots, because no one will know what the fuck to do next, many will be paralyzed with fear and disassociation. And that, "It’s a 9" shyt cracks me up everytime.

11. Bob Driskle on October 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm

lol were doing O.K.

12. Santee TV on October 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm

💯

13. Elijah Thomas on October 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Cave jockeys with AKs and dresses on gave our special forces of fit and Iraq and Iran and then the last few Wars killed several of our well-trained military personnel with just wild shooting and catching them off guard these scenarios you present are funny to me

14. smurphy965 on October 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Thanks for pushing the issue! It’s a lot of us out their that need to hear this message! God bless! And keep rocking

15. JB ATL on October 19, 2022 at 9:11 pm

If you haven’t been in war then you are not war ready. I don’t care how much training you have or how many bullets you put down range. You can go through marine training and excel at it.. Then you get on the battle field and fold up when the guy next to you brain is in your lap. That’s why I laugh at all these people that just do down range shooting and act tough because I know when bullets get to flying at them, they are going to fold. Those targets don’t shoot back. If you don’t have the mental fortitude then you’re not ready.

16. Southern Yankee on October 19, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Yeah I agree but I hate when people automatically think just cause we’re black, we got our first gun during the pandemic. I got kicked out a gun store because someone from another ethnicity was talking to me as if I knew nothing about guns and I told him don’t believe that Hollywood bs about black people cant aim, hold the firearm sideways etc.

17. The Hawk on October 19, 2022 at 9:14 pm

LOL what’s up shipmate. You are 100 percent correct we need people like you to teach so we can be WAR ready.

18. I Run And Gun on October 19, 2022 at 9:19 pm

TEACH!!!

19. Lee on October 19, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Great video bro,drives me crazy too.

20. Miles on October 19, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Great vid man. I’d go so far as to say hell, You don’t need to be “war ready,” you just need to start covering basic safety and go from there.

21. Khyber Machinist on October 19, 2022 at 9:25 pm

You would almost be better off starting your training with life saving first-aid training and hitting the gymn, grab the firearm (and the rest of that training) later on if you must. Bonus points if you already work in EMS. Gotta be smart these days if you wanna prepare.

22. Lord Incognegro on October 19, 2022 at 9:26 pm

All those videos you talk about seeing, I literally never see in my feed. Maybe YT algo thinks you’re one of them 😂 also this video is the first time I’ve heard the term “war ready” in a civ context as well.

23. Black Gun Owners Magazine on October 19, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Land nav will humble you quick 😂

24. scginda803 on October 19, 2022 at 9:33 pm

When we say we outside, we mean on the corner, club, or car wash. When you war ready and say you outside, you on day 3 of a remote camping or fishinh trip.

25. Andre reynolds on October 19, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Thank you sir for the education.

26. Jafar Raheem on October 19, 2022 at 9:34 pm

Dang bro is that your concept of your black people? Your naval training made you war ready or this backyard airsoft role playing you do did? 11b 82nd Airborne Division 2/brigade 3/325th airborne infantry regiment. Tighten up bro. Up lift don’t belittle. Are you black?

27. no chill keyc on October 19, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Preach god

28. Jarake on October 19, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Shoot
    Move
    Communicate

This entertainment has our people brainwashed and confused.

Each one teach one.

29. James Kirk on October 19, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Yes, one of the BEST rants yet. Thanks

30. Rod Man on October 19, 2022 at 9:39 pm

We have to get organized and train as a unit and a individual that’s why the NFAC movement is good to see.✊🏿💪🏾

31. Jabo Jordan5283 on October 19, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Been trying to get my homeboys to understand this

32. Neake22 on October 19, 2022 at 9:41 pm

I tell you what though. Guerrilla warfare is a mofo. Just ask the Somali, Afghani and Vietcon. But you do make good points. "War ready" is mainly a mentality.

33. BigBoysNoise on October 19, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Very good points made 👏 👏

34. Bobcat Arts on October 19, 2022 at 9:42 pm

An actual rant!

35. Angela Owens aka Black Butterfly Defense on October 19, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Preach my brother!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

36. lro001 on October 19, 2022 at 9:43 pm

This vid was really necessary; my wife saw the video and co-signed on everything Locs said; having herself and her family serve in military, she feels someone saying they’re “being war ready” is an insult to those have fought and engaged in militant combat. I know the black community has witty one-liners and catchy phrases, BUT the buffoonery needs to stop…..we need to take this thing seriously….other races, collectively, are getting their sh!t together preparing for the future while majority of blacks try to “live their best life” or be “dripped up”. Some may feel dude is coming off harsh, but harsh is what we need right now to get our mindset ready for preparation.

37. John Collier on October 19, 2022 at 9:43 pm

I agree, there is sooo much more than just having one firearm. I can list so many things that show a firearm is not enough, it’s a real thing to protect family fully.

Before I got a firearm I did research and I am still learning, between the instructors who are terrible, bad advice and the difference of opinions, it’s enormous.

38. Jago Oman Ra on October 19, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Hahahahahah you sound a little crazy . This is not the army bro sorry . Knowing how to use and what you are saying it two different things I teach self defense . And it’s a huge difference from combat and self defense . You don’t need all that sorry sir

39. Hotsauceson on October 19, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Facts! Thank you for bringing awareness

40. Eric e on October 19, 2022 at 9:45 pm

I’m glad you said something…

41. Ronald Healy on October 19, 2022 at 9:48 pm

I got a SOCOM 16 I love it but I like the
    AR-15 & P-90 better “white guy”

42. ART KING on October 19, 2022 at 9:48 pm

A lot of the things that I know now I had to teach myself. Even as much time as I’ve spent researching things I don’t think that I’m already. I’m self-defense ready but I’m not war ready. But I hundred percent agree with this entire video. You have no idea how many times I’ve talked to people and they just say Aronia stuff trying to sound cool

43. lbclark1965 on October 19, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Tru dat

44. Ronald Healy on October 19, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Lock, you left out the most dangerous
    People to BLACk PEOPLE “other black people” (White guy)

45. Bad News VA on October 19, 2022 at 9:52 pm

Blk people never say what type of war they’re ready 4…conventional war we’re not ready 4 obviously but guerrilla warfare is fought by people who often times don’t have the best training and are successful at times when fighting because they have the heart & will to win…ex: the Cuban(foco theory & anti Soviet Mujahideen in Afghanistan…they were successful in there tactics

46. Armel 771 on October 19, 2022 at 9:52 pm

YOUR GREAT! JUST FIND A BETTER WAY TO INCENTIVIZE YOUR GOAL OF MAKING SURE PEOPLE GET TRAINING TRY WITH HONOR COURAGE AND COMMITMENT. Black leadership doesn’t start with insults or shaming. I haven’t been out in THE FLEET for a while but I hope I left my young Sailors with the skills to get shit done without question. Just remember if your people are not trained someone is not training them or giving them any insensitive to train.

47. Eric Brooks on October 19, 2022 at 9:53 pm

I got me a 9

48. VerseWonder Strikes on October 19, 2022 at 9:54 pm

First off, wars cost money 💰 that alone makes us not ready for war.

49. Robert Watt on October 19, 2022 at 9:55 pm