Halo 5 | Gunfighter Magnum

Halo 5 | Gunfighter Magnum

In-depth look at the ‘Gunfighter Magnum’ in Halo 5.
Credits:

Song 1: “Asterism”
Artist: Underbelly
YouTube

Song 2: “Slip”
Artist: Geographer
YouTube

#Halo5 #Halo

twitter.com/Aozolai

Patreon.com/Aozolai
(still setting it up)

Intro made by Aozolai
at Renderforest.com
Song: “Midnight In Tokyo”
Artist: BlueFoxMusic

Lion Emblem by:
Black/White Lion version by Aozolai
Original by:

Halo 5 was developed by 343 Industries/Microsoft. I claim no credit for it.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1. Andrew Gallagher on December 29, 2022 at 12:45 am

I think that part of the reason no one uses this gun is because it’s also difficult to unlock. It took me nearly 300 hours to unlock this gun.

2. Onii-chan is watching you on December 29, 2022 at 12:46 am

_It’s more than a "little
    modification."_

_First of all, the feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen. It’s not going to have any feeding problems. The slide’s been replaced with a reinforced version, and it meshes perfectly with the frame. The frame itself has been titanium-welded and scraped down multiple times for maximum precision. The front strap part of the frame has been checkered to make it dig into the hand. That prevents any slipping. The sight system’s original too. It’s a 3-dot type. It’s got an enlarged front sight, giving it superior target sighting capability, even without the fancy KFA-2 x2 scope. The regular hammer’s been replaced with a ring hammer. That enhances the cocking control and increases the hammer-down speed. They also reworked the grip safety to accommodate the ring hammer. It looks like they eliminated it altogether. This is a tool for pros. The thumb safety and slide stop are extended for precise handling. The trigger guard’s been eliminated, allowing a high grip, and the trigger itself is a long type for easy finger access. The trigger pull is about 2.5 pounds. That’s about two and a half pounds lighter than normal. The magazine well has been widened to make it easier to put in a new magazine. The magazine catch button has been filed down low to make it harder to hit it by mistake. The mainspring housing has been changed to a flat type to increase grip, and it’s even been fitted with stepping so that it won’t slip from the recoil when firing. On top of that, they embossed the cocking serrations on the top part of the slide. That lets you load and eject cartridges faster in an emergency. Whoever did this is a professional, no question. This thing could shoot a one-hole at 25 yards in a machine rest._

-Solid-B055

3. Batmetal1234 on December 29, 2022 at 12:46 am

switch to your other weapon it’s faster than reloading

4. LSA DXM THC DPH DaYum on December 29, 2022 at 12:46 am

I like how you just have scenes of the character shooting such a cool game

5. Epic on December 29, 2022 at 12:54 am

I got the gun yesterday with the halo 2 rifle finally

6. Dave Chrome on December 29, 2022 at 12:55 am

My favorite combo in Halo 5 is Brute Plasma Rifle and Gunfighter Magnum.

7. Wicked Roonz on December 29, 2022 at 12:55 am

This is the main side arm in halo infinite they just renamed it to mk sidekick or something like that

8. Spartanunit5 on December 29, 2022 at 12:56 am

I love the Gunfighter magnum. I wanted to use it so bad after seeing buck fiddling with one in the campaign

9. Jack O' Herone on December 29, 2022 at 12:59 am

Break the shields with AR
    or BR
    or plasma pistol
    And headshot the guy who killed you last time

10. Shnugly on December 29, 2022 at 1:00 am

Always the best analysis videos. GG.

11. Sympolzion on December 29, 2022 at 1:00 am

Dude these weapon reviews are so well put together. The writing, the speech, the gameplay to demonstrate..damn dude good stuff 👌🏼I loved it ❤️ Don’t know why I’m not subscribed yet, brb.

– Sympolzion

12. AverageLemon on December 29, 2022 at 1:03 am

I’m glad that someone thats not Luke the notable is still reviewing stats

13. Muggs625 on December 29, 2022 at 1:03 am

Another fine addition to your work, sir.

14. Steven Paniagua on December 29, 2022 at 1:05 am

So this is basically becoming the new "Sidekick" in Halo Infinite.

15. AscEnder on December 29, 2022 at 1:06 am

In my opinion, if the regular Magnum had the Gunfighter Magnum’s stats, Halo 5’s weapon sandbox would be much more well-balanced, since the GFM has a harder time competing with Battle Rifles and DMRs than the regular Magnum.

16. CAS9 on December 29, 2022 at 1:07 am

A cool thing about the RoF of the Gunfighter Magnum is that the Base Magnum had its RoF in the Beta.

17. Fernando Aguila Gonzalez on December 29, 2022 at 1:07 am

It is like the Halo 4 carabine

18. Prometheus 988 on December 29, 2022 at 1:07 am

Remember, switching to your sidearm is always faster then reloading

19. TheTroll Mastah on December 29, 2022 at 1:07 am

I use this gun all the time. But I hardly play Halo 5 lol I went like 2 years without playing it

20. Jack Murphy on December 29, 2022 at 1:09 am

Tactical magnum is better

21. The Bossmann on December 29, 2022 at 1:09 am

You have a very nice voice.

22. Angel on December 29, 2022 at 1:10 am

It’s my favorite

23. curtis brown on December 29, 2022 at 1:10 am

"If you still play halo 5" **looks over at my dusty copy of halo 5 and then at my xbox1 with doom(2016) running** OOF!

24. Vaith on December 29, 2022 at 1:12 am

it just looks so cool

25. Jacob Starr on December 29, 2022 at 1:13 am

I feel like the nerf was unnecessary. The gun was already not bad, but just not used because of…you know what I mean.

26. Ninmue on December 29, 2022 at 1:14 am

So basically it’s the original magnum from the beta but faster?

27. Dave Chrome on December 29, 2022 at 1:14 am

I think this Magnum should be the only Magnum in the game.

28. Johnny Buckles on December 29, 2022 at 1:14 am

Loved it when it was released and about a week ago, I started using it again and it’s brilliant. You really have to just req it out fast and get used to it and do the damage. You don’t typically even have to worry about headshots either it’s so fast paced

29. Iya on December 29, 2022 at 1:15 am

Watching this and wondering what happened in Halo Infinite

30. PICKLE SENATE on December 29, 2022 at 1:16 am

I would love to use it

If the game would give me the card without having to pay for it

31. Prvda18 on December 29, 2022 at 1:18 am

I don’t really play halo 5 anymore but when I used to I got the silenced Magnum which I wanted the gunfighter because of how fast it fires I spent about 100$ on gold packs trying to get it and never did

32. Created Figure on December 29, 2022 at 1:18 am

Best pistol loadout pistol in the game

33. Harper on December 29, 2022 at 1:18 am

I can only really see it being useful when you’re running noob combo. Its good in firefight for sure, but against players, eh not so much.

34. HUNTERNERO ONLINE on December 29, 2022 at 1:21 am

recuerdo que antes estaba mas chida esta arma 🙁

35. shoe mender on December 29, 2022 at 1:22 am

Comrade you’re one steelie eyed Spartan. Really like your halo 5 vids. As a new player its informative. The new Spartan mechanics are ergonomic and fun; your vids are helping learn stuff. I had no idea you could slide until 5 mins ago.

36. Elías Marquez on December 29, 2022 at 1:23 am

Hola, e we soy de México y muy buen trabajo y todo pero tu linda voz me distrae y no entiendo bien el video

37. Jarom Temple on December 29, 2022 at 1:23 am

U forgot to add the factor that it’s a sidearm and judged ur compared to primaries. It’s meant to be a weapon to pull out fast and Finnish off an enemy when ur primary runs out of ammo

38. LLamazilla871 on December 29, 2022 at 1:24 am

Where did these videos go? Do you have any plans on making more?

39. random halo player on December 29, 2022 at 1:24 am

I always use this magnum as secondary weapon in warzone and h2 br as primary but even thought I get kills with that br I get tons of kills with gunfighter magnum as well ,also is my predilect weapon to use against those anoying achilles dudes that never drop their extended mag magnums.

40. jon taffer on December 29, 2022 at 1:26 am

the storm rifle is good??

41. Rowan, The Minotaur on December 29, 2022 at 1:27 am

Gunfighter magnum and DMR.
    Nuff said

42. THEWOLFMAN 5 on December 29, 2022 at 1:28 am

Damn I miss halo 5 getting updated😔

43. Spartan Kong Country on December 29, 2022 at 1:28 am

I hope Halo infinite has as much weapon depth as halo 5 does.

44. B x n e s on December 29, 2022 at 1:29 am

How Do you get it quick?

let me guess, grinding

45. Alejandro Pérez on December 29, 2022 at 1:30 am

I’m still playing (halo 5 guardians) and this magnum took practice to master and I still feel like I can master it much better than I can now

46. Nick Campbell on December 29, 2022 at 1:30 am

Looks like a high point

47. Jose Cardenas on December 29, 2022 at 1:31 am

Can you do this kind of videos but with other HALO’s not just halo 5 or HALO 3?

48. Julian Reviews on December 29, 2022 at 1:34 am

Very cool and informative video, clean editing and good info. Subbed

49. Imperial bricks on December 29, 2022 at 1:39 am

How do you get the gun?

50. HaloGrunt15 on December 29, 2022 at 1:41 am

I could rapid fire it so good before they nerfed it