Henry Pump Action 22LR

Henry Pump Action 22LR

AMAZON Store: https://amzn.to/2H7Lq6Y
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/iv8888
JOIN USCCA LEGAL SELF DEFENSE NETWORK: http://usccapartners.com/IV8888
CHECK OUT OUR MUSIC CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/Guitarsenal

In this video we take a first look at the Henry Pump Action rifle in 22S/L/LR . This pump action is proving to be a reliable and very accurate rifle for gallery style plinking and general fun with the capability of being a great option for a small game getter. Stay tuned, much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Iraqveteran8888

Follow Us On Instagram:

AMAZON NOTICE: As an Amazon Associate, Iraqveteran8888 earns from qualifying purchases.

Copyright 2017, 88 Industries, LLC
FTC- This video contains a paid product placement in a syndicated professional video production; all opinions are our own and are neither approved nor disapproved by the advertiser.
DISCLAIMER: Our videos are strictly for documentary, educational, and entertainment purposes only. All shooting is performed on state-approved firing ranges under the supervision of trained professionals. Imitation or the use of any acts depicted in these videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any of our videos. We do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. We are not a gun store and DO NOT sell or deal in firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. We DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. We are not instructing our viewers on how to modify firearms, accessories or otherwise to change their basic legal function. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance we include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with the intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

1. InDaJeep4x4 on December 29, 2022 at 12:58 am

I have a basic Henry 22 lever carbine (H001) and I love it for plinking after work on the farm.

2. Nick Boisclair on December 29, 2022 at 1:00 am

My grandfather gave me one of these guns when I turned 12 or 13. Have put hundreds of rounds through on of these and haven’t shot it in about 10 years (23 years old now). Seeing this made me want to bust the old .22 out and put a couple rounds through. Thank you!

3. Hoosier Plowboy on December 29, 2022 at 1:00 am

Late to the party, but great video on the Henry pump. Well made, accurate, looks like fun to shoot… very nice!

4. blind fredy on December 29, 2022 at 1:01 am

The targets made more noise than the shorts.

5. neffets kivøh on December 29, 2022 at 1:02 am

i have that gun in rdr2 but it holds 14 rounds

6. Leigh Rich on December 29, 2022 at 1:02 am

I’ve got an Nickle Rossi take down gallery gun I got 20+ years ago. Pre Taurus. Fun guns,,,

7. Cody Whittenton on December 29, 2022 at 1:03 am

As soon as you sent that colibri I was grinning like a mule eating briars, definitely need to try to pick some up

8. Shawn Hartley on December 29, 2022 at 1:03 am

Is the action smooth?

9. K0Y0Ti on December 29, 2022 at 1:03 am

I took out a turkey at my uncles old ranch in alabama with an early turn of the century model. Right behind the eye at 40yds. To be fair i was aiming at its gizzard though

10. J T on December 29, 2022 at 1:04 am

1 bad thing about a pump 22. When cycling the forend forward you will fire unintended from pulling the rifle forward into your trigger finger.wouldnt let one on the property.

11. MG TX on December 29, 2022 at 1:06 am

Awesome review!  Been wanting a pump action 22 for a while now.  Can’t go wrong with a Henry Rifle.  Going to buy one!

12. Balrog of Udûn on December 29, 2022 at 1:08 am

I wish pump action riffles would make a comeback

13. t spez on December 29, 2022 at 1:09 am

How much do these go for?

14. supercommando440 on December 29, 2022 at 1:09 am

Is this any louder than a 22 air rifle that shoots pellets? I have a Gamo and certain pellets will go 900 fps. No license needed.

15. smartacus88 on December 29, 2022 at 1:09 am

This and a Taylor’s Stallion will be rounding out my retro .22lr outfit. Find myself deer hunting less and less and squirrel/rabbit hunting more and more. The Henry pump should serve me well on squirrels and the Stallion will accompany me when I check my line of rabbit gums.

16. William Landsidel on December 29, 2022 at 1:10 am

used to shoot ruffed grouse with 22 cb out of a revolver w/4" barrel out elk hunting.hated to pass up all the grouse cb,s solved the problem

17. Kirk Downing on December 29, 2022 at 1:15 am

I just bought that gun last week, gotta get it to the range

18. Stuart Leis on December 29, 2022 at 1:15 am

Beautiful little rifle. I just bought a new one 2 days ago at a gun show. I certainly can’t shoot as well as you do though. I’m very impressed with the quality of a Henry. Great video. Thanks.

19. jan walker on December 29, 2022 at 1:15 am

Good shooting! I think I will get one.

20. Arthur Eaks on December 29, 2022 at 1:15 am

This was a production rifle, though I don’t know who produced it. When I was a boy, a friend loaned one to me when we went squirrel hunting. I remember it as a fun rifle to use and plenty accurate for hunting. This was back in the late 50s/early 60’s.

21. Tori on December 29, 2022 at 1:19 am

buy some shot shells and it becomes a shotgun

22. SNOOP U 2 on December 29, 2022 at 1:19 am

Heck I’m old enough where I remember the gallery gun at fair’s. The rifle had a wire hooked to it so you wouldn’t walk off with it.

23. Jarrod Tallman on December 29, 2022 at 1:20 am

Awesome review! Confirmed the need to purchase one

24. Corey Hicks on December 29, 2022 at 1:21 am

Just picked up one of those rifles today. My daughter and I will be having a blast

25. Thomas Tommy on December 29, 2022 at 1:22 am

What is the list price on this 22? Awesome video thanks for sharing.

26. Murf on December 29, 2022 at 1:23 am

Man I wish I could get one of these in 9mm

27. Juanita Haley Frizzell on December 29, 2022 at 1:26 am

Would this be a good rifle for shooting hogs up close?

28. Thomas Allen on December 29, 2022 at 1:26 am

I use .22 silent in my 1938 Winchester Mod. 62, and it’s quieter than a air gun.

29. Patches0hulahan on December 29, 2022 at 1:26 am

Wow put a suppressor on that with .22 shorts that would sound like a finger snap

30. Eric Dee on December 29, 2022 at 1:26 am

I was just on the Henry website looking at .22’s and that pump action isn’t listed anymore, was it discontinued?
    Personally, i’d much rather have a pump to keep my trigger finger in close proximity to the trigger as apposed to having to cycle the lever action with my trigger finger!
    I purchased some Calibre rounds and noted that there is only a primer charge, no powder whatsoever, so making sure the projectile left the barrel so your not stacking them up inside the bore is imperitave.

31. flysomething damitdotcom on December 29, 2022 at 1:28 am

How do you short stroke a 22 short? Why scopes and suppressed on galary gun?

32. TheDesertRoseRanch on December 29, 2022 at 1:28 am

I NEED this. LOL Very cool.

33. Cayden Erb on December 29, 2022 at 1:28 am

Where did you get that gun

34. Logan Chappell on December 29, 2022 at 1:32 am

Is the trigger guard plastic?

35. doughesson on December 29, 2022 at 1:34 am

And now, Henry is offering threaded barrels for suppressors.
    We may not be living in THE Golden Age of firearms but it’s certainly A Golden Age,my friends & neighbors.

36. Mk Shffr on December 29, 2022 at 1:34 am

When running really fast what happens if you get trigger release out of sync with cycling? does it slam fire, bind up, just misfire?

37. Tim Shelley on December 29, 2022 at 1:35 am

Awesome video! Love these. Got a Henry lever in 22. Salesman thought I was buying it for my kid. I said no, this is for me! Lol! Just a big kid.

38. Ncopp on December 29, 2022 at 1:38 am

We now live in a day where 22 rounds are almost impossible to get.

39. jason wright on December 29, 2022 at 1:38 am

Maybe upsize that to 12 gauge, and you got yourself a nice 1897 shotgun.

40. Cesar Ortigoza on December 29, 2022 at 1:39 am

Where was the rifle?
    All time we watch your back😕

41. Most Openminded on December 29, 2022 at 1:42 am

So what was the cost ?

42. VAPatriot on December 29, 2022 at 1:42 am

I bought one of these a few years ago. The pump action is stiffer than many other pump 22’s like Remington Fieldmasters but it’s accurate. Not a light rifle with that thick octagonal barrel. Put a 4×32 Bushnell Rimfire scope on it. Took a few squirrels with it. Fun rifle.

43. SNOOP U 2 on December 29, 2022 at 1:42 am

I want one of those Henry rifles so bad. It will make a good wall hanger for my cowboy decor.

44. Kaneko Point on December 29, 2022 at 1:43 am

mount 2 together and put a speed loading mag tube on for the both of them

45. Timothy Davis on December 29, 2022 at 1:46 am

Lol I think you missed the soda the first colibri shot

46. Gary Clark on December 29, 2022 at 1:49 am

Be careful with those Colibri rounds, I have a Marlin ..22 that resulted in a "ringed" barrel from a round that didn’t quite make it out the barrel…

47. don nakamura on December 29, 2022 at 1:50 am

I want one..

48. Matt Luszczak on December 29, 2022 at 1:53 am

…..i have a lot of golden bullets to get rid off..

49. Jr nu mex on December 29, 2022 at 1:53 am

8:38. teaching a new shooter vs saying young, covers all ages. HR at work specifies these tips.

50. Richard Mullins on December 29, 2022 at 1:55 am

Why should anyone buy a new rifle when you cant find ammo