HI POINT C9 Overview and History

HI POINT C9 Overview and History

HI POINT C9 Overview and History

Follow me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CraigsGunChannel
Support the channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/craigsgunchannel
Check out my website: https://craigsgunchannel.com/
Get your CGC Gear: https://Cgcgear.secure-decoration.com
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CraigsGunCH
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craigsgunchannel/
Email inquires can be directed to: craigsgunchannel@gmail.com
Mailing address:
CGC
PO BOX 1658
Delaware, OH 43015

IMPORTANT: Our videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. All shooting is done on private ranges in a safe environment and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. None of the videos are intended to instruct our viewers on how to modify firearms or accessories in a way that would change their legal function. Any imitation or use of any acts depicted in this video is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. We, (including the channel, content creators and video hosting service) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself, others or property resulting from attempting anything depicted on any of our videos. It is up to you to ensure that all Local, State and Federal laws and Regulations are followed for any activities you perform.

1. Just1American1966 on August 15, 2022 at 8:03 pm

I have one I took off a friend who wanted the money for something else. I had no need or use for it, but knew the $70 I gave could be recouped if I needed it (he had offered it to me for sixty, but I felt bad giving so little, so I added the only other cash I had on me at the time.)

Hi-Point pistols are known for being heavy, clunky, inexpensive, and as ugly as the southern end of a northbound hog.

They’re not known for being unreliable. 😉

2. AXNJXN1 on August 15, 2022 at 8:03 pm

Great vid, stuffed with history! Appreciated this.

3. Steve Starnes on August 15, 2022 at 8:04 pm

Sold all of my H&K, S&W, Glock, CZ…Bought one of these. I love going to the range and out shooting all the gun snobs with my Hipoint C9 !
    It is complete BS that these are unreliable and jam any more than an H&K, S&W, Glock, CZ..

4. TexasRigged on August 15, 2022 at 8:04 pm

I plan on getting the updated Hi Point when they release it

5. Jackson Walter on August 15, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Greatest pistol ever made. This in a serpa holster are the ultimate combo.

6. Davidno1 Minton on August 15, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Cool,gun

7. Captain Codebook on August 15, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Now if the ever make it take Glock mags…jackpot

8. Dennis Carron on August 15, 2022 at 8:12 pm

I’ve heard a lot of people talk about how ugly the C9 is. My point is if a thug breaks into your house, he’s not worried about how ugly your gun is, but how massive that gun looks , while staring him into his face. My C9 always goes boom when the trigger is pulled, that’s enough for me!

9. Brett Kelly on August 15, 2022 at 8:15 pm

I got mine new for 124.95 you cannot beat that it lives in my tackle box

10. Terminator on August 15, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Is the best gun for the Price , l like it. It gone to do the jop went it need it.

11. rk ow on August 15, 2022 at 8:17 pm

Good honest review I bought a c9 about a month ago. Feels different than my rugers Berettas Browning’s but this gun is reliable and shoots good. I’m impressed with this 169.00 pistol.

12. salted Weeniehole on August 15, 2022 at 8:17 pm

The perfect gun to keep in your vehicle’s center console 24/7.
    Forget it at home? Not gonna happen. It stays in the car.
    Use it for self-defense and the cops take it? Whatever, it’s $150.
    Thug breaks your window and steals it? It returns to its natural habitat.
    Considering the fact that used ones can be found for $100 and you can send it to Hi Point if something’s wrong with it, I don’t see why self-proclaimed "gun guys" laugh at C9s instead of buying several of them to stuff in whatever nook and cranny they can find, and always have a gun in arm’s reach.

13. David's bees and stuff on August 15, 2022 at 8:19 pm

Awesome video, thank you !!!

14. Keith Tate on August 15, 2022 at 8:23 pm

I enjoyed your review and found it very informative. I love my Hi-Point C9 and have found it to be accurate, reliable and it runs everything I feed it. I’m thinking of getting a Hi-Point 995 carbine.

15. The Walk With Al on August 15, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Good review and a great pistol for the money

16. Sergeant Masson on August 15, 2022 at 8:26 pm

No amount of "pretty" will help a turd.

17. The Butcher on August 15, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I’ve had my High Point for eight years now…it’s super reliable and now seeing these videos trying to destroy it..I knew I made a good choice for the money..hi point stays winning

18. 2aDave on August 15, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Great informative review. Can’t go wrong with the OG Yeet Cannon 😉

19. lvbrandon91 on August 15, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I’ll pass

20. Bill Randolph on August 15, 2022 at 8:29 pm

The very best thing about Craigs Gun Channel outside of the superior information and facts is the truly unbiased presentation. A+

21. Mark Pelenytschka on August 15, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Had one for a while once and it was a nightmare to break down and reassemble but, IT ALWAYS WENT BANG

22. Mark Jones on August 15, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Love your videos Craig. They are always very interesting and informative and I always learn something new, including this one. All that said, l’m not a Hi Point fan. Quite possibly the ugliest pistol(s) ever produced. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. 😎

23. Doug Graham on August 15, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Great video! Lots of excellent info. Very efficient. Many thanks.

24. John Kinnard on August 15, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Well said.

25. DETROITREDNECK DETROITREDNECK on August 15, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I just got my 1st high point C9 pistol I won the 5050 raffle at the gun show the tic was $5 50/50 was$120 = hi point = $5 🤗🤗 i am a new subscriber I can’t wait to see all of your videos thank you for your knowledge and expertise

26. Jonathan on August 15, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I’m more of a milsurp rifle collector. But i really appreciate that someone is telling the history of commercial firearms. Keep it up!

27. Овидий Сайтахметов on August 15, 2022 at 8:41 pm

4rlhz
    vur.fyi

28. Gun Toting Black Guy. on August 15, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Check out my new YouTube Channel and video on 22 as self defense and High Point videos.

29. William Gunnarsson on August 15, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I sold scores of C-9 Hi- Points in my shop. In my opinion, it’s the best gun in their entire line.

30. Gieszkanne on August 15, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Rail or optic ready on this gun makes no sense. The light and red dot would more in price than the gun itself. Also some brands like Canik Stoeger Taurus etc have much better guns that are not much more in price. I wouldnt be surprised if Hipoint is history in 10 years.

31. chinablue who on August 15, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Can you do a review of the Phoenix Arms .25 Automatic ?

32. peter455sd on August 15, 2022 at 8:51 pm

You need a gun
    Buy a C9

33. Magic Plants on August 15, 2022 at 8:52 pm

great video

34. Joe FW on August 15, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Interesting item, Thanks!

35. Anubis Smite on August 15, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Hi Point pistols are not reliable if jamming and stovepiping is counted as unreliable.

36. Joshua Bessire on August 15, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Now I want a Mavrick pistol to go with my Mavrick shotgun. Boog loadout for under $400, over 400 lbs.

37. Academicthicc on August 15, 2022 at 8:58 pm

I very much enjoyed this

38. TheTeeWorldsfreak on August 15, 2022 at 8:59 pm