Hi-Point Warranty Repair Service – S&W .40

Hi-Point Warranty Repair Service – S&W .40

Hi-Point Warranty Repair Service – S&W .40

Find us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112341260085615227972/112341260085615227972/posts
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sandiarsenalgunreviews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SIArsenalGuns
Email us at: siarsenalgunreviews@gmail.com

An S&I Arsenal Production – Copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved

Leave your questions and comments below.

1. Sami Marcel Tscherning on August 24, 2022 at 8:12 pm

It would be great if you would post links to the previous video and to the next one, in this video description.

Great video by the way – I heard a lot of talk about their warranty service, but it’s really great to actually see it in action.
    I’m glad to hear that they do honor their promises.

It sounds like they basically do to the guns exactly what people say THEY did to their OWN guns to make them shoot fine.
    Though I hear that word on the street is to never open one of these guns on your own for some reason.

Any word on that?

2. Chris Collins on August 24, 2022 at 8:20 pm

What’s a label you have to get from the gun store to send it back to hi point?

3. Isaac Milleson on August 24, 2022 at 8:21 pm

The video that this is in response to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1XT1o_N-TY

4. Albert Torre on August 24, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I had a question? Should I buy one ? Please respond

5. silver watcher on August 24, 2022 at 8:30 pm

I own the 40 I bent the magazine lips out a hair put a grip on it bought from amazon for 5 bucks got me a fobus holster also I buffed the feed ramp and in 3 yrs have never had any ftf jams or anything else bought it for 180$ no case like yours just the white cardboard box and love it also I bought a sccy 9mm and those 2 r my edc carry and conceal Lol I’m cheap but protected thinking about getting a sw sd9 or 40 there cheap as well Lol.

6. tml mintableapp British Comedy Spy Exterminator on August 24, 2022 at 8:30 pm

OK, well I apologize. I love that gun.

7. David Mm on August 24, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Wheres the follow-up video? Its been ten months. Were the problems fixed or not?

8. Robert Ward on August 24, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Your camera is sharp as a tack!

9. 803bikelife on August 24, 2022 at 8:38 pm

I have the hipoint smith &wesson jcp love it

10. nick worrell on August 24, 2022 at 8:49 pm

that thing looks like a f n power drill

11. bob bob on August 24, 2022 at 8:50 pm

I bought a c9 from a guy outside of a pawn (the pawn would not buy it) it was not hot,it was in just piss poor shape…..I tried to shot it and the safety would not stay up….the magazine would fall out with every shot….I only paid $45 for it…..called Hi Point and told them what was going on and was told to send it back…..about two weeks later I got a new gun in the mail with a letter saying that the old gun was to worn out and they replaced all parts in the gun except the frame….I have nothing but good things to say about the Hi Point warranty.

12. Richard Morse on August 24, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Hi points are junk I only buy glock sig Taurus or smith&wesson

13. JONATHAN Williams on August 24, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Get a real handgun. Smith & Wesson , Ruger , or Springfeild xd.
    These hipoints just aren’t reliable

14. Tyrell Stthomas on August 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm

hey, new subber here. just was wondering if you ever did a vid for this pistol *after* the warranty fix?

15. John Parker on August 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm

What is the hi-point factory service phone number?