How to Get The Code for the Ammunition Workshop-Bleak Inlet Errant Pilgrim Long Dark Update

In the most recent Long Dark survival update a new map was added as well as a new ammunition crafting workshop. To get in however, you need a key code. I show you how. It’s a very long journey but fun and well worth it.

Become A Usual!
Become a Patron of the Channel!- https://www.patreon.com/myusualme
Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Comment for daily videos!
Thanks for Watching and Have a nice day!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/myusualmelegit
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/myusualme
Discord: https://discord.gg/8QnFewp

1. Cowboybub2003 Percussion on September 20, 2022 at 8:17 pm

An hour long? You have to be kidding me

2. Mikael v on September 20, 2022 at 8:17 pm

Where are ammunition workbenches. Are these only in bleak inlet

3. Vogel Hund on September 20, 2022 at 8:18 pm

In that time to get in this Workship i can craft 150 arrows.

4. Klpas K on September 20, 2022 at 8:20 pm

5:01 I had 57 survived on stalker and i tought you can climb down without a rope by sliding on the rocks and i died cause the game does not let you do this and kills you…..

5. Sloooth on September 20, 2022 at 8:20 pm

– so you need two roaps and a bunch of dead weight because of ammo crafting material,
    – what means you can bring max. 20kg of stuff with you because of the weight of the roaps,
    – what means you can’t bring much supplys like weapons, flares or even warm cloths, because good cloths are pretty heavy in generell,
    – what means you are pretty much fucked when you get in contact with wolfes or shitty weather,
    – what means even if you manage to craft some ammo, it will be shitty and useless because of low crafting skill,
    – what means you can’t even bring much of you stuff out of that area because you need to climb back,
    – what means the whole way and shit you need in order to even try to make some ammo, is simply not worth at all until you reach a time where every map exept that one is pretty much looted and you have almost no stuff left.
    – AURORA… Something that happen once in like 10 days and can oversleeped pretty easy.

Not to foget that this area is more then useless for interloper.
    So what is the purpose of that area anyway? Who the hell thought that a parkour in a game with almost no focus on the movement is a good idea?
    No it’s a shitty idea just like the whole episode 3 of the storymode.
    They propably searched for a way to make crafting in this game even more annyoing and justify it with "balancing"… It’s the same (not hard but annoying) way you craft arrows in this game.
    Just sharpen a pice of scrapmetal with a knife or whetstone.
    Or make the wooden tip of your arrow sharp with fire.
    I don’t wanne roam arround the intire map to get a hammer, scrap and a forge.
    Thats not how survival works. That way should be used to craft luxury arrows that deal the full damage.
    Give me one reason to aim for that area as soon as possible or even in lategame in interloper.

6. V8 Engine on September 20, 2022 at 8:21 pm

What do you mean by restart. Should I just restart my load or start a new game

7. Alexandru Palcu on September 20, 2022 at 8:22 pm

You don’t need to reload the game to get the mountaineering rope. It’s not 100% chance but if not inside the train you can find it in a cave as u cross the Ravine tree log bridge in a cave close to the exit where you get to the train bridge that make the conection to Coastal Highway. It’s either in the train or the cave ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. ralliart_jerry on September 20, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Next you do this check the outside of the watch tower by the door I got a rope there

9. DeadLikeMe on September 20, 2022 at 8:24 pm

you can get down without the rope………….back by the cave on the top part of the inlet………..you can climb up and then down to the cabin………..I have done it twice

10. DraigLynix on September 20, 2022 at 8:24 pm

The mountaineering rope never spawned for me, tf am I supposed to do? Jump of the cliff?

11. No Sleep on September 20, 2022 at 8:25 pm

this guy’s looting makes me mad lmao, you leave a mouldy venison? you can easily cook that and eat it just like new lmao

12. SnowWalker on September 20, 2022 at 8:25 pm

I know you missed the climbing rope hanging on the outside wall of the tower but didn’t you find the bearskin bedroll inside the tower as well? Or was that just my good fortune?

13. Chad Wright on September 20, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Thx for showing us the way man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’™as usual you rock man

14. SysGhost on September 20, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I had a rather interesting run to this workshop myself.
    While I traversed the landscape of Bleak Inlet looking for stuff and exploring, I had auroras every single night. (5 in a row).
    Then when I reached this locked door, the game somehow went completely against me. No auroras for 4 nights in a row.

I was forced to retreat to a camp set up just beside the boat around the corner where one climb the rope. Lucky there was so many wolves I could kill and consume while I was waiting.

15. Nukedpancakes3 _ on September 20, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Iโ€™m black

16. MyUsualMe - Daily Games on September 20, 2022 at 8:32 pm

Here are some things that might make it easier for you.
    14:24 Radio Tower outside
    15:04 Location of code inside

17. alex g on September 20, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Do you know how to access to the shortcut (with the rope) to avoid the complicated path? (I know we have to take this path at the beginning)
    Thanks

18. WiryMarrow94 on September 20, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Lucky me got another mountaineering rope at the ranger tower

19. Nerwil on September 20, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Uhhh i dont have time for this :/

20. Dylan on September 20, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Great Vid man, no extra annoying commentary or dumb jokes. Keep it up. Also super helpful.

21. Joe Dollar Biden on September 20, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Damn I can’t even find matches after 20-30 days in stalker mod, going there will be hella difficult. Don’t know if that’s even worth the hassle. I set up 7 rabbit traps in mystery lake and they’re feeding me a lot. If only finding matches or lighter fuel wouldn’t be a challenge after scavenging whole area.

22. Thorumsu of the Burning Blade on September 20, 2022 at 8:44 pm

23. marjoriemabras123 on September 20, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I am so happy that I found the rope at the tower

24. bigwulls1 on September 20, 2022 at 8:48 pm

There a rope on the watch tower go round past the door to the next side

25. Jessica Mares on September 20, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Thank you for this video It was extremely helpful. I’ve been playing a long dark for several years now and this is a very cool addition but the map confused me so this helped a lot! Thanks!

26. Rose M on September 20, 2022 at 8:52 pm

27. Lauren Thomas on September 20, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Thank you so much for this video ! Been playing TLD for years and always love finding new areas ๐Ÿ™‚ keep up the great vids !

28. CodEdstar25 ShoTz on September 20, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Always making good quality and informative long dark content

29. Robert Shipley on September 20, 2022 at 8:53 pm

I saw 5 wolfs at the tower man I bet it sucks on interloper

30. Morpheus Memnoch on September 20, 2022 at 8:54 pm

theres a rope right next to the door in the watchtower hanging up on the outside of the building

31. Doozer on September 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm

We need growing plots for saplings and maybe another forge would be nice

32. Amanda Byrd on September 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Thank you so so SO much for this very thorough and helpful guide! I must have spent almost 2 hours running around Bleak Inlet (after falling in the water right outside the cave from Forlorn) trying to find a way to access the other half of the map. On the plus side, I found all those secrets you pointed out, but completely by chance! (If you bust up some of the crates scattered around the cannery yard they have TONS of low quality sardines.)

33. pnumenwiese ! on September 20, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Hey Mister, there is a high chance to find an climbing rope next to the door at the lookout tower. It is not insight.

34. Dimityr Dimitrov on September 20, 2022 at 9:02 pm

ะขhanks for the joker. I`ve never come up with going back to other map in order to get to that tower… never. I go down the cliff without a rope. When going slowly and on beginner difficulty it can be done with some thorn clothes and brusing ๐Ÿ™‚

35. Andrew Lighthall on September 20, 2022 at 9:03 pm

There’s a revolver under the wood pallets 44:41 .

36. Naomi Diane Hazlett on September 20, 2022 at 9:04 pm

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to get into the workshop and up to the radio tower, thanks so much!

37. DoomberGaming on September 20, 2022 at 9:05 pm

A rope spawns on the back side of the watchtower. As soon as you walk out the door look next to you

38. Gregory Holtorf on September 20, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Magic cedar limb at 19:41

39. Vogel Hund on September 20, 2022 at 9:06 pm

When i saw the wolf i instantly thinked "good boy"xD

40. IPayd4WinRAR on September 20, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Nice video man it helped so much I know the all map before getting there XD

41. Revolver SAA on September 20, 2022 at 9:06 pm

The tea nor the firearm/gunsmith book were there. The mountaineering rope was hanging on a hook outside.

42. Unworthy Potato on September 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

The auroua can happen any time, just needs to have clear skyโ€™s and if chance is with you

43. Anthony Esposito on September 20, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Thank you brother for this vid very helpful !

44. urbit22 on September 20, 2022 at 9:08 pm

154 code

45. ChaotiX on September 20, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Thanks for the guide, I had no idea where to go to get what I needed. You really helped me out. I was scared of going here unprepared so I loaded up all 45kilos of my carryweight with supplies cause I thought i’d have to camp night after waiting for an aurora. Funny enough, I got one on my first night there… and every night since. 4 nights in a row, 4 auroras in a row. Maybe i’m lucky? lol. OH and I had my first victory against a Timberwolf pack, which means I get to keep my 140 day survivor, yay! ๐Ÿ˜€

46. Ricardo Czekalski on September 20, 2022 at 9:11 pm

thank you so much man, you saved me!! hugs from Brazil o/

47. Fuarian on September 20, 2022 at 9:12 pm

There can be a wolf in there

48. Shadow The Night Wolf on September 20, 2022 at 9:13 pm

28:47

49. Caz on September 20, 2022 at 9:13 pm

I play on Xbox 1 and the gate to the cannery is open.

50. Dr.CopperWrecker 69 on September 20, 2022 at 9:14 pm

There was a mountaineering rope on the side of the watch tower. It was hanging up on a hook. Iโ€™m pretty sure that the rope is a 100% chance