How to install the ZevTech Pro Magwell for a Glock 19 Gen4.

How to install the ZevTech Pro Magwell for a Glock 19 Gen4.

I’m changing out the old magwell on my Glock 19 and installing this new ZevTech Pro. I’ve been putting this item off for a little while and i finally decided to get it. This was definitely a good decision and purchase. This Magwell fits Glock Gen 1-4, compact models 19, 23, 32, 38. #EDCGear #GlockMods #TacticalPOV

⬇Tactical POV llc merchandise⬇
Tactical POV Store

LASR APP: https://lasrapp.com
Discount Code: TPOV10

VIDEO GEAR:
Neewer Coupon 15% off use code “TACTICALPOV”

⬇️Donate to My Channel⬇️
paypal.me/tacticalpovllc

⬇Subscribe⬇
YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3lNnoiV
⬇Additional Info⬇
Website: https://tacticalpovllc.com
Opt-In Email Form: http://bit.ly/2PfuDAS
⬇Follow me⬇
Facebook: facebook.com/tacticalpovllc/
Instagram: instagram.com/therealtpov/
Twitter: twitter.com/TacticalPOVllc
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tacticalpovllc/

DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make more videos like this. Every dollar is truly appreciated and I thank you for your support!

seo, mods, zev technologies, everyday carry, budget, g19, james r

1. OutDoors with Rooster Currie on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

Thanks for the info.

2. SPEC on January 24, 2023 at 1:44 am

Nicely done. Have both. The cheaper one is just fine for a low cost value option. The Zev Pro is definitely a higher quality Magwell. Also, the profile is much more concealable and all around a better choice. Although, for most people (me included) it’s hard spending around $100 for a very small piece of "plastic" that probably cost them $3 to make.. Do love it though..Lol. Enjoy it brotha.

3. Darlon Sinclair on January 24, 2023 at 1:50 am

Are these mag wells good for concealment?

4. Stacey Snell on January 24, 2023 at 1:51 am

those pistal are shite they brake down in 10 years they suck.there is a guy that have one he ready to sale it.

5. OutDoors with Rooster Currie on January 24, 2023 at 2:01 am

Another great video, what’s the name of that Mag. release again?

6. Phillip Barlow on January 24, 2023 at 2:19 am

Any thoughts on the Zev magwell vs the Agency Arms one? I have been debating between the two

7. Bohican_ on January 24, 2023 at 2:21 am

Great review, I appreciate the attention to the finer details like the camera clearly showing the transition from the aluminum to the inside of the polymer magwell. Gave it a thumbs up, but my wallet feels differently knowing I just lost a c-note. Thanks again.

8. Justin M. on January 24, 2023 at 2:25 am

Hey mang, great video! I’ve it short thumbs too, and have a bit bigger than OEM release in both my 19 and 23.I’ve been working with them for over a year but have finally decided to replace them with something bigger.Your release looks kickass but huge. Do you ever have any issues with your palm hitting it and accidentally releasing mag? I’m assuming you don’t otherwise you would have replaced it…lol.Thanks for your time and you’ve got a new subscriber!

9. Rick Mosley on January 24, 2023 at 2:27 am

does the magwell add a little more length to the grip to let your pinky ride on? I have an issue with my pinky just barely sitting on the end of grip and looking for a good low profile fix.

10. Greg Lester on January 24, 2023 at 2:32 am

I have a gen4 34 and just put a zev pro plus magwell on, it has an 1/8 inch gap across the back and looks awful. I put it on a gen3 17 and it fits perfectly. Any idea why It won’t fit my gen4?

11. ric4326 on January 24, 2023 at 2:35 am

I installed one on my 19 gen 4. I really like the back straps, so I cut the bottom 3rd off the back strap and after fileing it down and putting the pin back in, it also locked in at the slide. Looks like the partial back straps that go on The Gen 3. Whole new firearm.