How to set up your Police belt, Police gear you need. Things Police Officer Need.

This is my police belt setup. You could also be security personnel military personnel are regular civilians. Having a bill with all your gear on there it’s essential.

For the belt, check out @safelifedefense code tacticalkarl, also for the carriers and body armor.

I am using @_gcodeholsters mag holders—@safarilandgroup holster for my Glock.

@safarilandgroup makes the best duty holster on the market. No one makes a better holster than them for duty.

I am running a @olightworld for my glock17. It is an excellent weapon light.

@skallywagtactical dagger is my go-to blade if I am ever fighting for my life.

I’m running @smithandwessoninc and @asphandcuff.

I’m running a full-size @streamlightinc stinger with busts ap at the end of it.

@221btactical tactical gloves and undervest use code: tacticalkarl.

#Tactical #Police #Law-enforcement #Narcotics #White #JumpOffVoice #CopIsNotComing #Don’tBeAVictim #Veterans #Military #d214

1. mike C on August 24, 2022 at 8:01 pm

That’s a ronin belt, not safelife

2. Jonathan Collins on August 24, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Personally I prefer the Smiths H1 universal hinged series handcuffs. Fits a wider array of wrists, provides greater leverage, and also won’t flex like the ASP brand. Also quick pointer… keep your blade (aka Get Off Me Tool) on your non-dominate side, because you gun hand will likely need to be protecting your firearm.

3. Mike Hermes on August 24, 2022 at 8:03 pm

Weekend warrior

4. Daj Drake Trinidad on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

i like it man ♥️

5. HD Presentation on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

I respect a cop who is actually trained for hard situations but imagine if somehow any cop uses the real gun when he have to use the taser gun😶😂

6. Joe on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

It would be a damn shame if someone just pulled your gun out your holster. Get some retention on that shit

7. Tina GJ on August 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm

As a African American woman I will say loud STFU! No one cares

8. Jake B. on August 24, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Ahhh so with police vests, the belt is where they keep the spare magazines (unlike military vests which have them on the plate carrier…..though those may actually be the rifle magazines)

In my personal opinion I feel the police belts are a bit slicker than military belts :3

9. x 95 on August 24, 2022 at 8:14 pm

Yeah. Idk. Guess it’s just department policy where u work but my department there’s no pick ur own gear. No zev mags, definitely no olight, and hell no to steel cased ammo in the AR mag. Definitely more a civilian-ish setup but hey whatever gets the job done.

10. SamSamSam on August 24, 2022 at 8:16 pm

BOOM, haven’t seen a Tactical Karl vid in a while. Good stuff

11. 2Wheels Forever on August 24, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Hmm…lotta shit for a Parking Enforcement Agent…I’m a former LEO and this dude is just begging to get "jammed up" in a legal knot..he is too fuckin gung ho…
    Every former officer KNOWS the very hand that feeds you ( your agency) is the very hand that bites you… he’ll learn the hard way in a court of law once he gets "spanked" the very first time he decides to do a Super Cop routine. Rein in that enthusiasm, young man.

12. Chris Aaron on August 24, 2022 at 8:16 pm

How you gonna buy a vest with no panels 😂

13. Rei Kris Razo on August 24, 2022 at 8:17 pm

Is there a Duty Belt you can wear for Formal Purposes like if you’re a Detective, Supervisor, State or Federal Agent or The Highest Administration?

14. Denis Sheahan on August 24, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Aye man love it. Only thing I would change is having your knife on the opposite hand as your pistol. Reason being so you can draw the knife and go to work while still maintaining the ability to push down on your gun in the event that someone is attempting to take it from you. Rock on brother

15. Andres Ramirez on August 24, 2022 at 8:19 pm

Hey brother I have a question. Do you buy your own equipment or does the department provide everything? I would love and appreciate your time if you make a video on how it works!🙏🏼

16. Joel Vazquez on August 24, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Dude you don’t need all that S%#@ for what? you going to War? I like it but is to much to heavy LOL take care now

17. UNDEADGAMING on August 24, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Guys please stop with the security guard crap lol this shit would not pass for my company not all of us are the same 😢

18. Lucas on August 24, 2022 at 8:23 pm

i feel like it should be required for police officers to run LVL3 holsters

19. CrossOnyx on August 24, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Your magazines will obstruct your taser when you attempt to draw it. Also, how are you going to draw that knife out of your front pocket with the mags in the way?

20. Yawasap on August 24, 2022 at 8:25 pm

A slave has now become the slave Catcher for his master the Bible says My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge smh

21. Sleeque on August 24, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Level 1 retention? What’re you on man

22. LAPD SWAT OR ARMY on August 24, 2022 at 8:27 pm

Hmm i like IT bit 1 the gun holster have no lock yiu need that really BC if i see is IT fake And i don’t think Copa have that knife

23. dales2fast on August 24, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Where do you keep your hidden weapon you plant on innocent citizens?

24. Wole Cole on August 24, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Love your videos bro. It’s awesome

25. John Doe on August 24, 2022 at 8:30 pm

🖕👮🕵‍♂️👮🖕

26. Old Man Az. on August 24, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Pigs.

27. Jason Chacon on August 24, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Hello were do u place your oc I’m a security officer that’s why I’m asking

28. Mark Biletnikoff on August 24, 2022 at 8:35 pm

This can’t be real?

29. Demetric McDowell on August 24, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I don’t think this guy is actually a Law Enforcement Officer. Just a Try-Hard.

30. Aglueby Aglueby on August 24, 2022 at 8:37 pm

This guy is NOT a police…..he looks like a security guard. Stop pretending to be a cop…..no one is fooled

31. PTRRanger on August 24, 2022 at 8:38 pm

20 round mags? Both look like +2 adapters. And the belt isn’t Safe Life when it says Ronin on it.

Get a smaller flashlight for the belt. A Strion or something. The ultra stinger is way to big for all the time carry.

And I have been I law enforcement 24 years. K9, FTO and a Firearms Instructor.

32. Tropical Gaming on August 24, 2022 at 8:38 pm

What Safariland holster model are you running for that glock?

33. ND — FL on August 24, 2022 at 8:39 pm

My guy, I’ve been cop for (8) years and I’ve never seen someone carry thier knife exposed like that (easily taken away in a ground fight) or an AR mag on their belt. The leather handcuff pouch is sagging like crazy. I have doubts this guy is a cop

34. Hoffa on August 24, 2022 at 8:40 pm

35. Nick Pomykala on August 24, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Ill take advice from an actual officer, not a wannabe

36. RAS GROUP on August 24, 2022 at 8:43 pm

So I’m going to try and be as respectful as I can on this because you very well be new to patrol work and I’m in the business of trying to educate over shaming.

1. That’s a ronin belt. Not safelife. The carrier very well may be a safelife but it doesn’t look like there are panels in it and your attachment is barely hanging on on your support side.

2. I have no idea how you ride in a car with an extended magazine in the gun. That’s asking for issues in the event you need to draw from a seated position.

3. An exposed bladed option on the strong side is asking for trouble if you get in a ground fight.

4. I am concerned about the lack of comms and medical on your duty set up. Everyone should carry medical at all times. And your radio is your life line.

5. Running the dual mag pouch up top isn’t necessarily bad, I wouldn’t do it, but it’s on your strong side. Maybe consider moving that over.

6. Your taser should be accessible weak hand. You don’t want to draw the wrong option under duress. It doesn’t matter how trained anyone is, it’s gross motor skill biomechanics. Also, it appears your mags hinder the taser draw.

7. Don’t hit anyone with a mag lite with a glass break tip. Consider a rounded edge baton that doesn’t run the same risk of seriously hurting a suspect.

I hope this helps. I’ve been a cop 8 years and field training for 2 on top of my special teams. It’s a delicate science to the set up. Please consider taking this advice and others from this comment section into consideration.

37. Pgh_Bronco on August 24, 2022 at 8:43 pm

He looks like garbage, Hes got smooth leather, with nylon with kydex with a giant flashlight. not to mention a knife on his strong hand which make no sense… (your dominant hand is tied up how u gonna grab the knife?) TQ unreachable from off hand.. ffs. OH!!! and Olight XD

38. Logan Stout on August 24, 2022 at 8:45 pm

So many red flags 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 what cop carries a fixed blade and an AR mag filled with steel cased ammo? Also who the fuck would trust an olight on a duty weapon?

39. Karnage on August 24, 2022 at 8:46 pm

I LOVE TACTICAL KARL!!

40. The Bored One on August 24, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Why is there no soft armor in the carrier? That will not stop bullets.

41. YewToob on August 24, 2022 at 8:47 pm

what do you have your keys attached to? is that part of your holster?

42. subaru forester506 on August 24, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Your not a cop dude. There’s atleast 10 red flags here. Take this video down

43. Tyler Mauk on August 24, 2022 at 8:53 pm

A fixed blade with no retention and a firearm without a lvl3 holster. This screams security gaurd

44. jerry calvert on August 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Is this comedy? Cant be for real. No way we are actually that far gone now.

45. Rooftop Korean on August 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

I can grab any of that off you in a fight, seems dangerous?

46. joeraidz on August 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Olight ????? bro just get a tlr or surefire 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ something that can handle shooting..

47. observing citizen on August 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

the "20 rd mag was loaded with steel cased .223/5.56???? I’ve never in my life anywhere in these United States EVER EVER seen any LEO/Federal/city/county/state/Etc. agency issue steel cased ammunition in 5.56, or any other round of "duty ammunition"! and 20 round mags do technically hold a place, but usually regarding DMR type stoner rifle designs as not to impede bipod leg length, as well as enhance concealment as result of 1st reason. I could write another 2 pages, but sworn LEO is not Security guard. Too many differences to count/list for practical purposes. But If you walked into my "house" rocking that gear, with an Olight light(Made in china), & I’ve also with my own eyes witnessed them tested against streamlight/Modlite/Surefire and they explode/catch fire/ fail/ and do not like shock or impact! I’ll leave off with those minor observations

48. tizdizzley on August 24, 2022 at 8:57 pm

There’s no way that taser is coming out with the pistol mag pouches pushed right up against the holster like that

49. midas on August 24, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Do your magazine pouches get in the way when you draw your tazer?

50. Devin Williams on August 24, 2022 at 8:58 pm

What brand and grain Hollow points you use?