I'M CALLING OUT MARTY DANIEL & DANIEL DEFENSE

TREE OF LIBERTY REFRESHMENT ► https://bit.ly/3yfoi0a

► 10% OFF BLACKOUT COFFEE with code JOHNNYB

27 SHIRTS $20 OR LESS! ► https://bit.ly/3xvTeYr

LEVEL UP YOUR HAT GAME ● https://bit.ly/3y2aUgu

THE BEST EDC BELTS ► https://bit.ly/3szCdvx

SOFTEST TEES IN THE GAME ►► https://bit.ly/3dHXbzP
Use code FREEPATCH for a Free Patch with any shirt.
Add patch to cart then use the code, homies.

►► NEW! I’m now on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/johnnyappalachia

Johnny Baggins
PO Box 8021
Johnson City, TN 37615
(I’m an XXL)

1. Mike Diggs on September 23, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I don’t support abolishing the ATF, however I do think it needs to be stopped from being a "law enforcement agency" and turned into a 1 stop shop convenience store

2. JonTee on September 23, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Why is everybody so surprised at this? DD already let their position known a few years ago, they just pretended to be 2A friendly so they can sell guns.

3. AbbyNormL on September 23, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I lost my respect for Sturm, Ruger and Co. back in the run up to the 1994 AW ban. Bill Ruger was throwing anyone and everything under the bus in order to prevent the Mini-14 from landing on the banned list. He stopped selling the folding stock version of the Mini along with magazines exceeding 10 rounds to civilians. In fact, he is the one that came up with the any magazine above 10 rounds is a “high capacity military style magazine” and does not need to be in civilian hands for hunting purposes. This was just after the 1986 Miami FBI shootout where one Mini-14 wielding bad guy took out 7 of 8 FBI agents while his partner with a 12-gauge shotgun didn’t do much were involved in a felony car stop while trying to arrest them. He had no problem with banning the “military style” AR-15 by name and by number of cosmetic features as long as the “classic wooden stocked varmint rifle” by the name Mini-14 was not wrongly massed together with these weapons of war.

4. Tim Hansen on September 23, 2022 at 8:33 pm

I’d rather get rid of the nfa. No nfa no need for the fed.

5. Theia on September 23, 2022 at 8:34 pm

We don’t need the industry selling us down the river while giving lip service and it’s a shame cause I really like DD, and I don’t boycott easily. Will be buying KAC or LMT from now on instead. And Ruger, no one even needs a Ruger.

6. Timothy Benton on September 23, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Should the US government be held accountable for anyone who’s killed by all the guns we left in Afghanistan?

7. 808 SoulJahXL on September 23, 2022 at 8:37 pm

How about this, f- the baby killers at ATF and come and take it.

8. redeyetrucker67 on September 23, 2022 at 8:38 pm

🇺🇸🇺🇸2A4EVER🇺🇸🇺🇸
    Defund Disband Abolish the 🐂💩 ATF
    Impeach and inprison bullshit unconstitutional tyrannical politicians
    They are the reason there is a second amendment

9. Tuck Pendleton on September 23, 2022 at 8:38 pm

FYI – Ruger’s "Tell The Ceo" page is currently off. Wake up people. Anything wall st. Is evil.

10. StevenDonna Lammar on September 23, 2022 at 8:39 pm

I don’t think the ATF should be abolished in it’s entirety. All those nice agents need jobs too. They should just remove the F and concentrate on alcohol and tobacco instead, but wait; there’s no money or power in those anymore so they would still be out of a job. Oh well… All joking aside I understand why they didn’t want to answer is because it’s just going to be used for political pandering for one side or the other. The only reason they brought them there was to try and get them to say if they’re against the government, we all know if any nail sticks up it will get pounded down. If any firearms manufacturers want to challenge the government agency specifically put there to keep them in check know they will have to do so as a unified effort. They will ALL have to unite and go and say it at the same time!

11. Vaughn Westerby on September 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I agree Johnny! 🇺🇸

12. ben cruz on September 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I would have told congress that my political opinions are not up for discussion. I would have asked what the purpose of inquiring about my opinions is. I would have ignored congress in the first place. Fuck the union; may all her employees burn

13. Feral Believer on September 23, 2022 at 8:44 pm

To be the Devil’s Advocate, he DID say, "AT THIS TIME." Which leaves room for planting the "Don’t tread on me" flag at some point…

14. Jonathan The Zombie on September 23, 2022 at 8:44 pm

The pot is too sweet, man. Imagine having to tell your employees your main source of business is going away.

15. Tactically-Stoned on September 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Big shock a manufacturer fights to protect manufacturer

16. RoadTravelerNet on September 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Algorithm

17. Weaponeer on September 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

If these bills go through, these companies need to refuse sales to the government. If you as the government is going out of your way to kill a major part of my American constitutionally legal business for optics then law enforcement and the military doesn’t need my product either.

18. DogSoldier777 on September 23, 2022 at 8:51 pm

If I was able to get in front of that committee I’d just ask them this “Where & when are you planning on setting up the government re-education camps ??” “Will it be like when your predecessors ordered all the Lakota at Wounded Knee to surrender their firearms & when they were confiscated do you plan on ordering them to be surrounded & massacred for not being obedient little zombies ??”.

19. User on September 23, 2022 at 8:52 pm

These firearm manufacturers are morons. If they don’t stand up now they’re going to enable all of these anti-gun laws to get passed. Who is going to buy their products when their products can’t be sold to Americans?

20. Charles Shropshire on September 23, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Ruger just lost my busines.!!

21. ARMYOF1KY on September 23, 2022 at 8:52 pm

I think it’s about time that we stand up to these corporations That make and design products And so to the consumers if you’re not for the consumer get the fuck out of business And for Daniel defense Ruger Smith and Weston and bushmaster and sig I think you need to step back and then realize We can put you out of business Because there’s other companies out there that make better Products And remember we the people have the power

22. Gerardo Lazaro on September 23, 2022 at 8:53 pm

im selling both my daniel defense rifles

23. A.C.G.B LR on September 23, 2022 at 8:53 pm

I am calling out Johnny B, he has done nothing for the 2a. He makes youtube videos and that is it. He has no skin in the industry and that is why he can “call out”. For he has nothing to lose.

24. Jerome Bass on September 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm

I’m for plant the flag ad get ready ! I can sell my ruger like I did my colt .I’ll never support colt or ruge or d&d .again

25. Cliff Kirby on September 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Johnny B. I understand where you’re coming from however do you manage the daily activities of a multi-million dollar company ? And do you understand the optics of what these people are dealing with at the moment. Believe me brother I’m for abolishing the entire current government we have because they’re obviously not with our best interest any longer.

26. Johnny B on September 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

PARKA I’M WEARING TODAY ►► https://amzn.to/3PWODpO

27. Rip Johnson on September 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Ya’ll not going to like this ,but when your in his shoes go ahead and talk, maybe he’s man enough to try and do his best himself we all know that blaming him and an mix of steel and plastic didn’t killed anyone it’s JUST CRAZY AND EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS IT ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST STUPID.

28. Rising Awareness on September 23, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Legalize Freedom 🇺🇲

29. thebronzetoo on September 23, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Marty is a moral coward.

30. d30gaijin on September 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Good point!

31. Patrick Joy on September 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm

What he should have said was "It would be inappropriate for me as a representative of a company to comment on that. But on a personal note "I" most certainly do"!

32. Space Peanut on September 23, 2022 at 9:02 pm

🇺🇸👍👍

33. Tom Ellison on September 23, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Abolish all federal police. They steal our money and abuse us with it.

34. Southern Stacker on September 23, 2022 at 9:07 pm

I have a DD barrel on one of my guns. I hate it now. When was the last time you could take Ruger seriously?

35. B K on September 23, 2022 at 9:10 pm

It’s not a principle if you don’t adhere to it under pressure, so Marty Daniel’s is not principled on 2A freedom.

A decent non-answer would have been that I support law enforcement within the confines of Constitutional restrictions and specific, clear legislative mandates. Law enforcement operating under these conditions must be subject to constant oversight and cannot be allowed to warp, extend, or exceed their expressly granted authority.

36. weege 5.45 on September 23, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Daniel defense is an overpriced BCM.

37. Josh Randall on September 23, 2022 at 9:11 pm

"Of course not. Alcohol, Tobacco and Explosives can be dangerous. They need to be regulated at the federal level."

38. Frank T on September 23, 2022 at 9:12 pm

My wife just quit looking at the DD website for her first AR platform and has gone to……. say it Johnny……. CMMG!

39. Gary Willis on September 23, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Johnny B once again setting up a phony contraversy for his own gain.

40. Sergeant Williepete on September 23, 2022 at 9:13 pm

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT Johnny B – you expect the companies that have to go through the ATF to get their products to market to say that the ATF should be abolished…

Yeah – OK

This is why doctors don’t ask suspected abused when or children about their abuse in front of the potential abuser.

41. Jusoon on September 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm

CEO’s aren’t up there spouting personal beliefs, they are trying to navigate a minefield while steering a massive boat that is their company. Congress can destroy industries without any legislation and nobody in the government or the media will lift a finger to stop them, but you know that already. You can give all the middle fingers you want to whoever you want, but if 1000 people’s livelihoods and the continuation of your company depended on your answers, I think you’d be thinking about things differently.

42. Danny Boy on September 23, 2022 at 9:17 pm

Ruger, if you’re watching this I’m just letting you know that I’m not going to purchase anything from you until you grow a pair!

43. Jon on September 23, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I have met and spoken to Marty Daniel before. Very charismatic guy and heavily involved in his community. He has been berated by people who are blaming him for shootings where his product was used. I think he is just under a lot of stress at the moment and I don’t think he meant to cause the upheaval that ensued from his comment at the hearing. I have spoken to rangers who deployed with and entrusted their lives to his rifles. They all have nothing but great things to say about his products. Cut the man some slack. Anyone in his situation would be stressed beyond measure.

44. the chickenhawk on September 23, 2022 at 9:20 pm

F ‘em all

45. Gator Nation on September 23, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Daniel is just trying to keep and get more government contracts so they can continue to price hard working americans out of the market

46. Molalla Merica on September 23, 2022 at 9:21 pm

The ATF is un-Constitutional and enforces un-Constitutional laws. So…abolish the ATF!

47. bmont usmc on September 23, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Bet y’all feel so proud of those Daniel defense rifles now !!!

48. Harbinger 8 on September 23, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Biden & Harris’s Folly= 26AUG2021

49. Sierra Bravo on September 23, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Silverware makes people Fat….sue Oneida!!

50. Matt Gage on September 23, 2022 at 9:30 pm