KIMBER .45 1911 STAINLESS TARGET 2: THE BEST PISTOL EVER!!!

KIMBER .45 1911 STAINLESS TARGET 2: THE BEST PISTOL EVER!!!

MSRP $1100

Material: Stainless steel
Finish: Satin Silver
Front serrations
Barrel
Length (inches): 5
Material: Steel, match grade
Stainless steel match grade bushing
Twist rate (left hand): 16
Sights
Kimber adjustable
Fiber optic front sight
Radius (inches): 6.8
Grips
Rosewood, with Kimber logo
Trigger
Aluminum, match grade
Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 – 5.0

1. 614whiteXJ on November 21, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Love my Kimber, I got the Custom TLE 2 TFS in .45. Got it off a trade from my gen 5 g19, stupid good deal. Lol

2. Lawrence Droughn on November 21, 2022 at 9:40 pm

So… you’re gonna load a mag one handed into a Kimber 45 like Pez Candy…great video watching from Southern California. Getting mine to add to my collection this week.

3. Gold on November 21, 2022 at 9:41 pm

How’s the 9mm version?

4. Romeo Cazares on November 21, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Nice!!!

5. luis jovel on November 21, 2022 at 9:42 pm

wish i knew the kimber i bought was alloy, i would’ve purchased a real steel pistol.

6. Michael Hennessey on November 21, 2022 at 9:42 pm

The people I work with just got me this gun for an early Christmas gift. It is without a doubt the most beautiful firearm I’ve ever owned.
    Kimber’s quality speaks for itself, just an outstanding firearm.

7. Richard Miller on November 21, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Just saw one today at Bass pro shop. Excellent gun. Great review.

8. Heywood on November 21, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Nothing like a 1911. I daily carry a Les Baer premier II.

9. Marcus Molnar on November 21, 2022 at 9:46 pm

My philosophy is if it ain’t steel it ain’t reliable

10. Camcordertv JY on November 21, 2022 at 9:46 pm

excellent video…thanks

11. mm get on November 21, 2022 at 9:47 pm

So because it has safeties that makes it the best gun? Doesn’t make sense but ok

12. S Duncan on November 21, 2022 at 9:48 pm

great review

13. J. S on November 21, 2022 at 9:51 pm

You seem like one of those black guys he wants to be white so bad. 😂

14. Dave Hopper on November 21, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Ues i have 2 stainless & custom 2

15. Bruce Bangeman on November 21, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Bit of a flinch on last empty chamber, very nice gun, I have on.

16. Jersey Paul on November 21, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I have the custom II stainless in 10mm. Same basic gun. Have maybe 3,000 round through it with no issues.

17. Dave Gutenech on November 21, 2022 at 9:59 pm

I trust my Custom II Two Tone. But I grab my COLT GOLD CUP when I head to the city.

18. Marquis Ballard on November 21, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Hands down my all time favorite Handgun, the 1911

Any 1911 variants

19. Robert on November 21, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Just bought one custom engraved entirety. The pistol is absolutely beautiful now. Just have to see.

20. Anunnaki? HighlyFAVORED!! on November 21, 2022 at 10:03 pm

This is soooooooper cute!!! I’m looking Around for this baby. Doing the research also!! I was salty About your opinion about Glocks, plastic guns or whatever… It’s good tho!! . Thanks for sharing..

21. JazzLowrider on November 21, 2022 at 10:05 pm

Nice Kimber, i love my Kimber its my favorite ever, these great 1911s are in a class of its own, glocks are the toyota corolla class it gets the job done, 1911s are the Cadillac .

22. floridamike75 on November 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm

@4:55 did you really just try and pull the trigger lol. Nice gun man!!

23. Howie felterup on November 21, 2022 at 10:07 pm

I know for a fact you roll your windows up when you got a fart bulding up

24. Daniel Galang on November 21, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Mopar guy and a big bore pistol guy…love the channel!

25. James Bond on November 21, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Nice well spoken review. You got me off the fence.

26. Chris T on November 21, 2022 at 10:09 pm

Deciding between a 1911 and a p226 sao. Leaning towards the p226 due to the fact that I already have plenty of 9mm ammo.

27. Alfred D. Walker II on November 21, 2022 at 10:09 pm

Bought one today!! Very nice handgun!!!

28. Lak Sivrak on November 21, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Kimber is junk don’t buy any new kimbers total shit

29. paul moss on November 21, 2022 at 10:13 pm

I had an early about 1995 blue Custom II target . It was accurate but had sharp edges and the hardest recoiling full size 1911 I have ever shot. Just sold it . I won’t sell my old stainless 14/45 soft shooting Para though.

30. THE PATRIARCHY SR MAKE ME PROUD SON 🫡 on November 21, 2022 at 10:19 pm

This channel is 🔥 on the low very versatile!

31. Kelly Anne Bishop on November 21, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Just ordered a 6" version of this weapon this past weekend, this will be my 6th .45
    1911. You can never have enough!

32. Sean Smet on November 21, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Still Remember when I got my first gun, got the stainless target ii and it still stands the test of time. I still get the same feeling like it’s a new gun every time I take it shooting. A safe, reliable but beautifully crafted firearm.

33. MarBearCat on November 21, 2022 at 10:24 pm

I have the Kimber Raptor II Stainless .45 and love it!

34. Michael Morr on November 21, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Good shooting brother. Especially one handed

35. Mr Chops on November 21, 2022 at 10:27 pm

Your can’t run defense ammo? Like HSTs (Federal ammo)

36. Brian Keith on November 21, 2022 at 10:27 pm

just my two cents but videos like these should always start off clearing the weapon and pointing the camera in the chamber as a way of reminding people thats what they should do every time they pick up a weapon. Thanks for the video. I just purchased one and cant wait to get my mitts on it 🙂

37. Asphalt Annihilator on November 21, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Glocks are pretty safe. Don’t pull the trigger and the gun doesn’t go off. Gun safety needs to be exercised by the owner, not the inanimate object you’re putting those responsibilities on. If a child gets ahold of your gun, no amount of mechanical safeties will change the fact that you are an utterly irresponsible firearm owner and you shouldn’t be anywhere near firearms OR children. I don’t expect my car to avoid a collision, that’s why I was trained how to drive. If you let a kid get in your car and drive down the highway and they crash, did they crash because the car wasn’t safe enough or because you weren’t responsible enough? As long as it’s drop-safe and there aren’t any inherently unsafe design features, all guns on this planet are only as safe as their operator is safety conscious. No kids have ever set any of my guns off, probably because no kids have ever been anywhere near my guns in a situation where they aren’t in my hands or the holster on my body.

38. CharlyRomeo on November 21, 2022 at 10:28 pm

you should have gotten the 9mm version What a pitty

39. night ranger on November 21, 2022 at 10:29 pm

I got that exact piece. With extended mags.

40. CT Smith on November 21, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Yep bad guy dead good shooting!! I have a aluminum frame kimber in 45 its my first lightweight 1911 i normally go for all steel 1911s but wanted it try something different ill be shooting it this week for sure

41. j p on November 21, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Your hand makes this gun look small sir 😂. Great video 👍🏼👍🏼

42. adrian williams on November 21, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Just told my cousin about this

43. TBJ on November 21, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Yo bigtruck I just bought a Cimarron A1 1911 I gotta say I’m content so far

44. Thomas Ford on November 21, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Kimber’s are not only beautiful they’re accurate as hell! I have a Stainless 2 and put the raptor grips on it along with the rubber finger grooves.

45. SI Rich on November 21, 2022 at 10:34 pm

One hand "Bullseye" style and barrel pointed down range after. The little things that show you know your stuff.

46. Dave Gutenech on November 21, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Back in my Dads day, he used to tie a peace of leather around the grip safty. I dont, I have never had issues with the grip safty.
    My dad was in the CBees in the Pacific. That’s were he learned to tie the grip safty down.

47. Craig Clarke on November 21, 2022 at 10:34 pm

My daughter bought me a Kimber Raptor ll. Very well made excellent Firearm. Like my Colt Gold Cup on Steroids.

48. J on November 21, 2022 at 10:37 pm

I order my 1911 from sprind field basically same thing as yours , I ordered on Feb so I’m still waiting so desperately 🙃 hopefully it will come soon

49. iPalmBeach Lifestyle on November 21, 2022 at 10:37 pm