1. Edgarcast11 on August 22, 2022 at 8:01 pm

I already had ammo sitting around but bought a bulk amount last week Thursday before the schools were shutting down and the price of ammo from where I bought it almost doubled!!! Shits crazy I went to the gun store today and there like theres no more ammo and limited supply of guns I’m like do you at least got AR magazine and he was like yes we have plenty of those let me get a few then lol

2. William Wilson on August 22, 2022 at 8:04 pm

What a doof…people aren’t panic buying. My ass.

3. StratBurst92 on August 22, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Kudos to this shop owner for setting sales limitations. This was a fair way to do it.

4. xabbit0508 on August 22, 2022 at 8:09 pm

Reloading becomes priority, another way to skirt hidden ammo tax.

5. newhuskytwenty on August 22, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Watching this from Europe seems US is another planet. Over here people is only worried to avoid get infected, that’s all. Who needs firearms specially during these days in which you can only see cops on the empty streets and very few people going to work under the risk to get a fine or even arrested if that isn’t their intention.

6. nelly noodles on August 22, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Ok, so we’ve all seen the zombie movies,it starts with a virus or something (check)! Then we start hoarding loo rolls… Oh shit! I mean guns and ammo! Jesus Christ I’m so screwed!!! 😫🤬

7. 11B Retired on August 22, 2022 at 8:20 pm

You Millennials, Hipsters, and SnowfIakes laugh and ridicule the Preppers……Now who is laughing?

8. J M on August 22, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Good! Cause there’s always that selfish a**hole who buys everything and leaves you nothing. We saw this with food and now we see this with ammo. Those people are the worst.

9. Jason R on August 22, 2022 at 8:24 pm

All leftist morons seeking to become a first time firearms owner should only be sold a musket after a 30 day mandatory waiting period.

10. Bear Martin on August 22, 2022 at 8:24 pm

I’m hoping for the zombieapocolypse to get rid of some libtards.

11. Indy Jones on August 22, 2022 at 8:25 pm

People are preparing for the US revolution against this tyrannical DemoCrap/RINO government.

12. NYRM1974 on August 22, 2022 at 8:27 pm

PREPARE FOR LOOTERS

13. Michaelboyer on telegram 💯 Legit on August 22, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Got new *Marlin 1895* (Ruger made) from 👆👆👆

14. Jacob Staten on August 22, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Now is bot the time to say, "I told you so." Say, "Welcome."

15. NYRM1974 on August 22, 2022 at 8:32 pm

When you look at situations like for example in 1992 Hurricane Andrew when there was looting in Florida or Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans when the mayor and the chief of police went door-to-door taking people’s guns away and looting was rampant over there and it wasn’t until days later that National Guard troops arrived.

Or during Hurricane Sandy in Staten Island New York when there was looting there as well as in Brooklyn in the Far Rockaway section and police were nowhere to be found they were all in Manhattan protecting then Mayor Bloomberg’s constituents while the people have to suffer property loss damage and looting. Even with New York City’s most restrictive gun regulations they were still homeowners who were legally allowed to have rifles and shotguns and the ones that had Firearms were not looted by the Marauders. When you have a social breakdown and there’s nowhere for police to be found you are the first line of defense so I don’t care what anybody has to say you have an inherent right to self-protection and self-preservation for you your family your community so stock up pay attention to your instincts and the hell with what the naysayers have to say.

16. Joseph Van on August 22, 2022 at 8:33 pm

I began stocking up on ammo after the last run on guns and ammo. When I got to 3,000 rounds and three firearms, I felt I had enough. And I believe I will actually need it all, given that our economy is crashing down around us. Anarchy, civil unrest, marauding bands of looters are in our future and it will be up to each individual to protect himself and his family.

17. Canoeing The Edge Of The World on August 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

A lot of my fellow Americans are learning today that buying a gun isn’t as easy as checking out a book from the library as they’d been told by some politicians….especially when there’s no guns left to buy. And why aren’t Beto O’Rourke and the Parkland kids flapping their lips now about gun control? Suddenly they’ve become quiet as church mice!

18. The Train on August 22, 2022 at 8:43 pm

USA USA USA everyone’s armed!as it should be👍

19. Lucky thirteen on August 22, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Two boxes plenty consider you don’t miss any round you fire