LongShot Mfg charging handles for Hi Point carbines

LongShot Mfg charging handles for Hi Point carbines

A few charging handles available for Hi Point carbines from LongShot Mfg

Use coupon code GUNNWILD1 to receive 20% off at LongShot Mfg

LongShot Mfg: https://genuinelongshot.com/

#LongShotMfg #HiPoint #2ASTRONG

1. 2AHD Cat on December 9, 2022 at 12:35 am

Pretty cool my friend. If I ever get a Hi-Point carbine, I’ll come to YOU (for now… I’ll hafta settle for my AKs, ARs, and my FN PS90) πŸ˜‰

2. TheScottishAmerican on December 9, 2022 at 12:40 am

Looks like they do good job, need that oversize for the damn bolt lol

3. Gorillas & Guns on December 9, 2022 at 12:41 am

I’m with you, I like the big spool also

4. AlphaRomeo-OneFive on December 9, 2022 at 12:42 am

When I eventually get a Hi-Point carbine I’m definitely going to have to swing back by and check out all these upgrades you’ve been making to yours πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

5. Robert Miniard on December 9, 2022 at 12:42 am

I just tried the coupon code and it appears to be invalid. Tried different caps variations and no luck. Any advice? Likely going to place an order regardless. Didn’t know about the β€œLarge” spool until seeing your video. Couldn’t decide between the delrin and the anodized spool so thanks!

6. The Bohemian Hunting Club on December 9, 2022 at 12:48 am

I might just have to order one of those, 20%, that’s a nice discount πŸ‘

7. matt davis on December 9, 2022 at 12:50 am

2nd now lets drink oops wrong channel lol

8. Big Charlie's Model Garage on December 9, 2022 at 1:02 am

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

9. matt davis on December 9, 2022 at 1:10 am

Soon as I get back on my feet I’m going to look into a high point carbine maybe a
    .40 good stuff for apocalypse or plandemic

10. ebomey on December 9, 2022 at 1:11 am

If I ever get one in 10mm I would get the biggest one!

11. Jolsen on December 9, 2022 at 1:14 am

I have the one from Mcarbo. It works great and is way better then the original. my only complaint is now I can’t use the OEM take down tool. I have to get a socket out of the toolbox. Does that Allen key fit the top bolt on the rail? Cause I have to remove that Allen to breakdown and clean the rifle. So would be cool if I didn’t need different Allen keys.

12. Ink and Ammo on December 9, 2022 at 1:18 am

πŸ˜€πŸ€Ÿ

13. Hops And Lead on December 9, 2022 at 1:25 am

Hell yeah. I’d like to find something for my 10/22.

14. Scott F. on December 9, 2022 at 1:26 am

I have a big charging handle on mine from back in the day and makes a big difference as I like the blacked out look as mine is aluminum…..Nice info and vid…..Good stuff…..

15. Mike Treen on December 9, 2022 at 1:27 am

Good to see someone making accessories for the Hi-point carbines. Was looking at one of the mini brakes for my Sub-2k. Looks like quality stuff πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

16. mclerj 057 on December 9, 2022 at 1:27 am

Longshot Manufacturing has some excellent accessories for Hi Points as well as Mosin Nagant rifles. Great Vid.