1. deusimperator on January 25, 2023 at 1:41 am

I was looking at a 2012 model 1895 SBL and it has the same fucking problems. Looks like Remlins’ still have gremlins that need sorting out. I also could not believe how stiff the action was and how heavy the trigger was. Boycott Remlins for a couple of years and they should be okay by then. They can train their own crew on their dime not mine.

2. henry burness on January 25, 2023 at 1:50 am

Did you ever come up with solution ?

3. Michael Williams on January 25, 2023 at 1:50 am

I have a 30-30 rio grande and I took it to the firing range and it jamed up a couple of times. But i had to wiggle the lever and then the fired shell came out but the 10th time the fired shell didnt come out and the bolt was not budging. So i took it to the gun smith on range and said it ha an oval chamber. Is that bad.

4. allen copley on January 25, 2023 at 2:01 am

I’ve got 1 of these rifles but I’ve had no trouble with it at all. The one I bought actually has much better fit than the 1895 I bought about 10yrs ago. All and all I’m very satisfied with my xlr and I only paid $695 for it too!

5. Phil R. on January 25, 2023 at 2:02 am

lol i just acquired the same exact model and tried to load a bullet directly in the chamber and it blocked at the exact same spot that it did for you. you are pretty clever to have tried another bolt but i still think it is not really a problem, only a small inconvenience that doesn’t really involve any tangible inconvenient. Thx for the video still and I’ll tell you if i find a way to load directly with the chamber with the stock bolt! P.S. oil your gun the action seems really harsh

6. Mike Boswell on January 25, 2023 at 2:05 am

Dang. I wanted to buy this gun. What did you do with this gun after all?

7. jmanwalking on January 25, 2023 at 2:13 am

you are haveing a head space problem its normaly the ammo the gun most likely has the minmum head space and the ammo has max i have had that problem with many guns that are made with tight tolerances

8. Nonya Bussiness on January 25, 2023 at 2:16 am

extractor not springing over case

9. Vince Magallanes on January 25, 2023 at 2:20 am

Ok I’m confused. Was it a brass sizing/tolerance issue? I’m curious to know b/c I really like this one & have been considering purchasing it in the near future.

10. BorealAB guns & gear on January 25, 2023 at 2:24 am

Nothing serious head spacing issue. take it to a gun smith.

11. Michael Williams on January 25, 2023 at 2:35 am