Miami Gun Show Nov 5-6 2022 (Last Gun Show of 2022)

Miami Gun Show Nov 5-6 2022 (Last Gun Show of 2022)

Disclaimer: You are watching videos from a rambling Lunatic that loves to share his knowledge and also talk giberish every now and then. If you gentlemen and ladies enjoy watching my content and would like to help out with the channel, you can donate to:
CashApp: $LazaroSalom
Venmo: @Lazaro-Salomon
Zelle: cypherusmc@yahoo.com

PS this is NOT me begging for money please DO NOT feel offended by this. Anything does help out with being able to make content, and if you’re not able to help out that if fine also please enjoy watching my content. I hope I can show you either neat skills or new things that you can use in your life.

Thank you and God bless you and your loved ones.

Social Media platforms

FB: Lazaro Salomon
FB: X marks the spot marksmanship
IG: laz_livelife_salomon
IG: laz_evergladeslife
IG: xmarksthespotmarksmanship
Linked: Lazaro Salomon
www.xmarksthespotmiami.com

1. FUNGUN on November 18, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Lost me at no prices

2. Ronald Cason on November 18, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Great showcase of the Miami Gun Show

3. OmegaBahn on November 18, 2022 at 9:48 pm

SIG Canebrake? Shoot Straight is having their 43rd Anniversary this weekend too. I was at the headquarters last week and I sold to them one of my neglected 12GA.
    Enjoy!

4. Wolf Larsen on November 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Had a blast!!! Great coverage!!!

5. The Honest Truth on November 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm

IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN I CAN’T SEE PRICES NOW I’M UPSET THANK YOU FOR RUiNING MY DAY
    ( JK JK LOL)

6. Nerdtown City on November 18, 2022 at 9:55 pm

The price thing is more as a living record of gun shows over time. We get to gauge the ups and downs etc and you can compare in our area. If people are concerned about you showing their prices it’s cause they have them too high. No one with low/decent/average prices would be mad for the exposure.

7. BUDDY PICKMAN on November 18, 2022 at 9:59 pm

I love all the pics of the floor need to practice more with camera 🎥 plus need to get prices

8. Sandman on November 18, 2022 at 10:06 pm

Great video…I live in V.A. there shouldn’t be any issues shipping to my FFl correct?

9. Louis Harrison on November 18, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Dude, you have to show prices, it’s part of the whole thing. Nobody says you’re hurting their business because if they go to one store and then go to another store, they see the prices so all you’re doing is helping them find a better deal you gotta make that change bro, I think it makes a difference and show prices of merchandise so people can see who is selling what and for how much, again you’re not hurting no one’s business.

10. vadim_A6 on November 18, 2022 at 10:12 pm