Modern Revolvers | Top 5 Wheel Guns Today

Modern Revolvers | Top 5 Wheel Guns Today

These days, people are already into semi-automatic pistols. They use these guns for practically anything–from concealed carry to home defense. But at the same time, the popularity of semi-automatics hasn’t superseded the quality of wheeled guns.

Wheeled guns, or revolvers, are still important pieces of firearms. Many people are still buying and using them because of their utmost reliability. Of course, no other handguns have the same degree of reliability as these revolvers.

Surely enough, the capacity of wheeled guns isn’t as large as their semi-automatic counterparts. However, these revolvers are technically impervious to jams. They also come in highly powerful cartridges, such as the .357 Magnum, that can take down targets with ease.
********************************************************************

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE help us reach 100k Subscribes โ˜บ
+ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ClickClackTV
+ Facebook: https://fb.com/clickclack.offical
+ Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/ClickClackTV

********************************************************************
#clickclack, clickclack,handguns,pistols,best revolver,revolver,best revolvers,best ccw revolver,best 357 magnum,best 38 special,best 44 magnum,.357 magnum,.38 special,colt revolver,colt,model 19,ccw revolver,ccw 357,357 magnum,best ccw 357 mag,revolvers,top 10 revolvers,best revolvers 2022,top revolvers,wheelgun,ruger,best budget revolvers,#revolver ,#handgun
********************************************************************
โ–บDisclaimerโ—„
Some of the footage used in this video is not original content produced by ClickClack. Portions of stock footage of products was gathered from multiple sources including, manufactures, fellow creators and various other sources. If something belongs to you, and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to contact us at clickclack.offical[at]gmail.com

1. Giuseppe Cangiamila on September 19, 2022 at 8:35 pm

In Extreme I love Colt Anaconda in 44 magnum, but for me Is very hard

2. Quangdungt on September 19, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Revolver gun in call of duty

3. Reb on September 19, 2022 at 8:35 pm

I think either the Ruger Redhawk would fit in the list somewhere. Personally, I own 4 Rugers. A Redhawk .44 Magnum that I use deer hunting. A Ruger Security Six .357 Magnum and was bought new in the late 70’s and is used for concealed carry in cooler months. A Ruger GP100 Match Champion .357 Magnum that stays by my bed unless I carry it when out hunting with a rifle. And an LCRx .38 Special +P for concealed carry in warmer months.

4. legendaryballistic legendaryballistic on September 19, 2022 at 8:37 pm

whats the name of revolver on the wallpaper of the video?

5. Gary Hicks on September 19, 2022 at 8:38 pm

The best first shot kills.

6. Carlos Gonzales on September 19, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Love mine, S&W 38 j frame and my 357 ruger security six, nice to use 38s ,in both

7. Steven Thorson on September 19, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Ruger rules!!

8. danny hart on September 19, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I own a S&W 627-5 and it has one extra round in the cylinder versus the 686. I think it is a better option.

9. Steven Thorson on September 19, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Excellent

10. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 8:44 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

11. Tophy L on September 19, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I had a GP-100 and it was incredible. Sadly I had to sell it but I am going to buy a new one! A friend of mine who passed away some time back, was a Navy Seal and he said it’s one of the best revolvers

12. jpb1231000 on September 19, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Love that 39 Special….

13. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 8:48 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

14. Zivko Despotoski on September 19, 2022 at 8:49 pm

I wish S&W would get rid of the Hilary hole. It really makes a beautiful revolver look tacky.

15. Marty Martin on September 19, 2022 at 8:55 pm

I THINK YALL NEED TO LOOK AT THE 3INC HAMMERED 357 MAG! IF I DON’T HAVE A PISTAL THE 357 LCR RUGGER IS A GOOD CHOISE!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

16. Jeffrey Carlson on September 19, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I carry a Taurus 605 stainless. It cost me less than $280 brand new. Shoots .357 magnum. BAM.

17. Edwardo Alvarez on September 19, 2022 at 8:57 pm

My first gun was a SMiTH &. Wesson 686
    I paid 270.00 at Wall-Mart in Maritta ,Georgia.

18. Jeffrey Locke on September 19, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Colt Anaconda 2021 is a wonderful 44 magnum double action with a superlative smooth double-action trigger pull.

19. Robert Mosher on September 19, 2022 at 9:02 pm

The 686 is only factory ported in the pp model.

20. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 9:02 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

21. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 9:02 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

22. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 9:03 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

23. Giuseppe Cangiamila on September 19, 2022 at 9:05 pm

I allways prefered Colt Python in 357, wiith02.5 barrel, Smith and Wesson 586 in 357, and Colt detective special in 38spl

24. Filippo on September 19, 2022 at 9:05 pm

There is no difference in weight nor in size between the 6shoots and the 7shoots cylinder of the 686 / 686+ .

25. Ron Hunt on September 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm

I have 3 of the wheels and love them and not done buying more

26. danielmicheal3822 On telegram on September 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm

*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Contact him on Telegram for your handgun I got mine from him*

27. James Galbraith on September 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Smith & Wesson j -frame???

28. All About Survival on September 19, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Great list! Itโ€™s good I am updated with the latest revolvers thanks to this vid

29. DK Topgun on September 19, 2022 at 9:08 pm

My favorite is a Smith & Wesson model 19 with a 6 inch barrel.

30. Google Google on September 19, 2022 at 9:08 pm

You have no business making videos. The 686 7 round is no thicker than than the 6 shot, any .357 Mag can also shoot any .38 Special and .38 Short and Long Colt round. Do your research 1st before opening your mouth on a subject.

31. Roger Sappington on September 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

I shot a 686 at the police academy way back in 1988
    At the time Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers Academy would only allow 38/357 revolvers on the range

32. Mach1yell on September 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

39 special? Lol

33. Ali Saiful on September 19, 2022 at 9:10 pm

For self/home defence a revolver is suitable. It is easy to use and rarely jam but for law enforcing usage it is different story.

34. Giuseppe Cangiamila on September 19, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Colt cobra and Colt Diamond back on 38 special are. Two Amazing revolvers too

35. Friendly Neighborhood Gun Guy on September 19, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Short barrel 357 magnum like around 2-3 inches u basically get the same ballistics as a 9mm, I carry a charter arms 38 special as my backup for my Glock 43.

36. ะœะฐะบัะธะผ ะ“ะปัƒั…ะธั… on September 19, 2022 at 9:13 pm

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†โค๏ธ Alles sehr schรถn. Aber zuerst zusammen die Nummern 10 und 1. Eine verwohn.online Brรผnette und eine andere Blondine. Es wรคre unfairj, wenn ich 4 wรคhlen wรผrde

37. James Taylor on September 19, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Never known a 39 call ???
    I believe he ment to say 38 cal

38. Mazepa - Slava Ukrayini on September 19, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I own a Smith and Wesson Performance Center L-frame 681โ€“4 stainless steel satin finish 7 shot 357 mag revolver that I am seeking to sell. It has only been taken to the range once and carefully stored since then. How much is it worth? Thank you!

39. highlander valasik on September 19, 2022 at 9:15 pm

YES, take these peoples advice, They also run a dental school go the visual challenged

40. Giuseppe Cangiamila on September 19, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Excuse my bad english

41. Al Anderson on September 19, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Thanks for the vid. Loved all our Colts and Smiths but after shooting a Kimber k6, bought their 3 and 4โ€ models. Perfect weight and Best triggers out of the box where all our Rugers needed trigger jobs. The Kimber 22s are amazing , like shooting a work of art.

42. Fred Flintstone on September 19, 2022 at 9:19 pm

S&W 66-8 Combat Magnum isnโ€™t on this list? The best Revolvers are Smith & Ruger in my opinion. Why have a revolver in .38 special when you can buy one in .357 mag & shoot both? Same with 44 mag/special!

43. monax 3 x on September 19, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Okay โœ…

44. Filippo on September 19, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Colt Python 6 inches performance is the same of a 4 inch S&W 686 due to the inferior quality of the components used to build the barrel. While Ruger are uselessy heavier and bigger than S&W in order to make an as tough cylinder as S&W’s cylinder due to the difference from cast and crafted steel frame.

45. George Rodriguez on September 19, 2022 at 9:26 pm

had a 4 inch 686 and a 2 inch 66. classy and classic. wish i had them back

46. Ray Rieder on September 19, 2022 at 9:28 pm

I have a Ruger SP-100 it’s a sweet gun 357!

47. Marcus Mann on September 19, 2022 at 9:31 pm

rating a ruger over the 686 is false real gun guys know smith/ colt is top the food chain rugers are nice and perfectly fine just in terms of sheer looks n quality smith n wesson tough to beat

48. Paul sweet on September 19, 2022 at 9:31 pm

What caliber r the guns ????????????????

49. Glenn Rogers on September 19, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Not a bad list. I have a 686+ 3โ€ Best gun I own. Itโ€™s little brother the 66-8 2.75โ€ is also an excellent revolver.

50. Tonio Yendis on September 19, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Love my Ruger GP 100. I keep a couple rounds of varmint/snake shot and .357 magnum ready to go. Also a few speed-loaders for backup!