Mossberg 930 Shotgun Upgrade Using OR3GUN Accessories

Mossberg 930 Shotgun Upgrade Using OR3GUN Accessories

I HAVE MOVED TO A NEW CHANNEL: THE 3GUNGUY ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DCL7rctts&t=293s) SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THERE! THANKS!

I’m updating my Mossberg 930 that I use in competition shooting with OR3GUN Accessories (Forearm Retainer, Marine Spacer Tube, and Competition Plunger). This video focuses on the Forearm Retainer and the work done to the forearm and loading port to allow easier loading.

I am NOT recommending that you perform this work yourself and take no responsibility for damage to YOUR equipment should you decide to do so.

1. Adon Buhleebit on November 24, 2022 at 9:46 pm

How’s this holding up for you? I just got a 930spx a few weeks ago and immediately installed the OR3GUN package on it, but haven’t shot it yet. Any thoughts?

2. Pat McGuire on November 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

I saw on the website you provided that they offer two different spacers, blue and gray. Did you choose the blue spacer so you can shoot lighter loads? It looks like they recommend the gray spacer for heavy loads.

3. Roger Hill on November 24, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Mossberg should adopt these items for their production guns.

4. The 4GunGuy on November 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm

I HAVE MOVED TO A NEW CHANNEL: THE 4GUNGUY ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DCL…) SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME THERE! THANKS!

5. Sergio Neuman on November 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Thanks for uploading this video!
    I wanted to ask you about the plastic piece on the lift, which you say you hate. What is it you hate about it? I haven’t been able to find any reviews on it and I was interested in getting one.
    Could you please share some feedback?
    Cheers.

6. Wangan300 on November 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm

What loading gate part is that? The black loading flap deal.

7. Oscar U on November 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Must be an isolated incident. I installed the exact same things to my Mossy 930 spx and it cycles everything!

8. Joe Gilbert on November 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

You did not show the install of the plunger thing. Somewhat disappointed.

9. KickAss Bullets Team on November 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

This accessories is good for the Mossberg JMpro ?

10. Charlie VanDerVeer on November 24, 2022 at 10:01 pm

I have a 930 jm pro I replaced my parts with or3gun parts and it really DOES make a difference gun wasnt bad before but it had a NOTICEABLE difference after its is smoooooth and fast definately worth the cost and effort

11. Mr Meener on November 24, 2022 at 10:03 pm

I never had trouble with my 930. it was a sporter model never jammed with low brass I put a mag extention on it and it never jammed

12. Manuel Figueroa on November 24, 2022 at 10:03 pm

I really like your videos the best I have seen (and I have seen a lot) but most are commercial support and I have always been looking for a true beginner in 3 gun. I already got the canick and a AR 15 but still shopping for a shotgun. I bet that we will like to see more videos of your progress and any other advice you can give to other beginners. Keep them coming.

13. SBE Precision Products on November 24, 2022 at 10:05 pm

Please take a look at the SBE Precision Products Stainless Competition Piston. It is literally a game changer for the 930 JM Pro and SPX. Cleaning interval increased to well over 1000 shells with complete reliability. The new piston uses only the outer piston ring and has a series of gas grooves inside to provide the gas seal.

14. Mid-Ohio Guardian on November 24, 2022 at 10:13 pm

I bought the (940) Competition
    combo kit and it didn`t come with any instructions. !!

15. Kerry Pearce on November 24, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Have gone out of business? I order some parts and haven’t received any confirmation that they received my order or its shipping.

16. ASabot 4You on November 24, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Hi Everyone. Since I did this work, I’m able to load much faster! However, this shotgun will still only run the Heavy Field Loads from Federal, so I’m now in the market for a new shotgun that will run lighter loads. I have no problem running the heavy field loads except that I can only get it through certain online sites now and not locally, so it’s getting a bit expensive to run.

17. go into on November 24, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Hi…is this 930 shotgun safe for steel shot? I guess it has absolutely similar barrel to mossberg 500 in terms of composition, durability and safety…

18. Doom Father TM on November 24, 2022 at 10:24 pm

I got the OR3GUN mag follower, it made the gun worse, cause hang ups every 2 to 4 shots

19. That MD Guy on November 24, 2022 at 10:26 pm

This video really helps out for those of us that are savvy with tools but don’t know what we’re doing exactly cheers mate

20. Doom Father TM on November 24, 2022 at 10:27 pm

You can easy fix that scratch with a black sharpie

21. scott H on November 24, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Send it back to mossberg I did, now mine eats up low brass , no issues I’m very happy with it

22. Dan N on November 24, 2022 at 10:32 pm

The forearm retainer is to tighten up the forearm stock to receiver fit and keep it from rattling. The retainer was not to help so much with loading.

23. ASabot 4You on November 24, 2022 at 10:33 pm

24. dynasty4851 on November 24, 2022 at 10:36 pm

Hello sir. Can you give me the link on how to change the Springer plunger please. I cannot find it. Thanks.