M&P®10MM Pistol Series Overview

M&P®10MM Pistol Series Overview

These full-size M&P®10MM pistols feature optics cut slides, a new flat-face trigger design, 15+1 capacity, and are available in 4″ and 4.6″ variants.

They also feature forward serrations on the Armornite® finished slide, flat-face trigger design with a light & crisp pull, and tactile & audible reset.

All M&P®10MM models feature an optics-cut slide with optics-height white dot sights for the ability to co-witness. They come with baseplates to fit the optics of your choice.

Frames feature an extended embedded rigid stainless steel chassis for added durability and our 18-degree M&P® grip with interchangeable palmswells.

Locate a dealer: https://www.smith-wesson.com/dealer-locator

More information: https://sw-inc.co/MPpistols

Subscribe to our Channel: https://sw-inc.co/YouTube

M&P®10MM Official Features & Benefits Video | Smith & Wesson®

1. David Poach Sr on August 23, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Been waiting for ever for S&W 10mm, unfortunately I called S&W to ask them about a 10 stack mag for those of us in NY & CA. S&W told me nope, sorry. So freaking 😔

2. Hypebeast Dad on August 23, 2022 at 8:11 pm

I was one of the first to shoot this bad boy🔥

3. Matt Cooper on August 23, 2022 at 8:13 pm

S&W are you going to come out with some sort of a recall with this gun not feeding reliably? Been trying to use Federal 200gr and it has a FTF every mag.

4. Peter McCann on August 23, 2022 at 8:14 pm

Any plans to offer a 4.6 model with standard sights? I can’t think of a reason i would ever suppress a 10mm, much less put a dot on it.

5. Eddie Ayala on August 23, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Can I use hard cast ammo ?

6. fallharvestmedia on August 23, 2022 at 8:16 pm

can you swap out those tall fugly sights?

7. Thomas Wall on August 23, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Question: Obviously being a new release, holsters are limited right now. Does this have the same dimensions as the M&P .45 2.0?

8. Asher Dog on August 23, 2022 at 8:18 pm

The S&W is a piece of junk. I bought one of these only to learn that Smith & Wesson has no magazines for this gun nor does any other manufacturer. I am now looking to sell mine and buy a Glock.

9. Nick Lee on August 23, 2022 at 8:19 pm

Now that’s my kind of weapon.

A person could really lay some pipe down on a Section 8 hood ni*** with that baby.

10. Oliver Allen on August 23, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Just buy out Apex and take over the striker gun market. You can do it easily.

11. Caristico-Mistico on August 23, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Good gun to murder a dictator

12. Terry Schwaighofer on August 23, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Doesn’t do any good when you spend all your time making new guns and leaving the ones out that simply need magazines for already purchased other guns. I bought the 9mm ez when they first came out and only got 1 mag. I’ve contacted the company several times along with other sellers and can’t even get anyone to hold just one. Thinking about getting rid of it and going with a glock. Slow down on making new guns if you can’t even supply equipment for them.

13. JT Tunnicliff on August 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm

S&W, when will it be available with a 10 round mag?

14. Overlord is Google on August 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm

About fucking time Smith addressed that trigger and the fish scales up front. What took so long.

15. J Taylor on August 23, 2022 at 8:23 pm

Smith & Wesson Failure to Feed 2.0

16. Les Potter on August 23, 2022 at 8:24 pm

When are you coming out with a FDE version?

17. paystyles on August 23, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Trigger not as good as the shield +9mm
    Gritty feel and long reset

18. Jeffrey Locke on August 23, 2022 at 8:26 pm

I just got the M&P 2.0 4.625 inch barrel 10mm. Love it!!! I got the one without a safety.

19. Wade berry on August 23, 2022 at 8:27 pm

Huge smith fan , my sigma 9 was my first gun (still have) and a m&p 45 which I love but am considering a 10 mm, these look like another solid platform

20. intel 0116 on August 23, 2022 at 8:32 pm

It would be nice if these were actually available

21. Paul Denis on August 23, 2022 at 8:33 pm

know a few people that have trouble with feeding issues.

22. Tony Anderson on August 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

What plate type number (i.e., #3) and screws are you using for the Holosun red dot on your S&W M#P 10mm?

23. Arliss Young on August 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

A word of CAUTION to anyone wanting the New S&W 10mm. I like many others had the same problem. The screws holding the Red Dot snapped off even with the slide, sending my Holosun down range. I have seen videos of others with this same issue.

24. Bryan Butcher on August 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

I had bought mine from an out of state dealer without trying the trigger (which is absolutely TERRIBLE. It’s gritty beyond belief from a name brand gun company), being that they were nearly impossible to find in my area with a 4.6 inch barrel and no exposed safety. Besides the trigger, mine was damaged from the factory on the front, bottom L/H side of the slide. Which was NOT caused in shipping to my location. Needless to say, after only having the gun for 3 days, it was sent back to S&W to replace the slide. Also, after calling customer service twice about the trigger, the first representative said the "gritty" trigger was within tolerances. The second representative agreed it shouldn’t be that gritty and they have new people manning the customer service phones not knowing what they’re talking about. The grip is too aggressive (which a Hogue Handall grip can fix). Being a gun enthusiast for 40+ years, certified firearms instructor for a State Police Department, and previous gun shop owner this broke my heart coming from S&W in the condition I received it as being acceptable! Whatever happened to Quality Assurance with Gun Manufacturers these days and especially from S&W!

25. Colt10mm Security on August 23, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Fricking Junk Gun at this point. …. Although your 9mm M&P 2.0’s are fantastic. Get it together S&W, fix your 10mm!!!!!!

This guy has multiple failures with his brand new M&P 2.0 10mm gun…. It can’t handle heavy loads like underwood, DoubleTap, let alone anything over 175gr. Might as well stay with Glock 20, 40 amd 29. Watch these and do a search because there’s more:

@7:15, 7:46, 8:58, 10:11, 10:29, 11:38, 12:00, (using Underwood 220gr Lead hard cast and Hornady factory (standard pressure) ammunition. Complete FAIL:

26. NorthWestHome on August 23, 2022 at 8:36 pm

I got mine about 2 months ago. Put on a OLight and a red dot, took it to the range yesterday for the first time man I love how it shoots.

27. Perry G on August 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Do a slightly flared mag well and a threaded barrel and I’ll buy one , maybe even two 😂 well don’t leave out an optics plate that leaves the rear sight intact and a performance center trigger 😉 well I just seen they make one 🤣 except for the flared mag well !

28. Online_Now on August 23, 2022 at 8:41 pm

too bad these are unreliable at best…

29. Above, Beyond, and FOREVER on August 23, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Does anyone know what optic is on the gun??

30. Jay Koczan on August 23, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Is S&W going to do a 5" version like the other M&Ps? I’d buy a 5" in a heartbeat!!

31. TheMcpvideo on August 23, 2022 at 8:44 pm

I’ve definitely been looking at the M&P 10mm✌️

32. Chris on August 23, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Shipping today? I can’t find one anywhere.

33. Scott Converse on August 23, 2022 at 8:49 pm

My primary complaint about this gun is there are no magazines for it. Anywhere. At any price.

34. Hans Cross on August 23, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Got mine last week. It’s very nice… but… it might have been better with fiber sights, especially for low light conditions. So… waiting for after market fiber sights.

35. christopher mariani on August 23, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Any holster suggestions on this pistol can’t seem to find any anywhere?

36. Paul Owen on August 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Love the gun. No gripe about it and I am keeping it. Cant wait for an threaded barrel for my 4.6 model. My 2.0 10mm is superior to my Glock 20. Lots of same holes at 20 yds. They got something right on this one.
    —–However, right now at this moment I am drilling out a core screw that sheared while at the range yesterday. The core plate kit screws suck. Multiple Youtube videos of them shearing. My work around will be to use the screws that came with my optic. I’m drilling slow and gentle. Wish me luck…

37. Nick Presley on August 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm

The original m&p trigger is literally the reason I bought 2 of the 9mm. I dont like flat triggers like the sig. Not very optimistic about the flat trigger on a personal preference level, but glad you’re making a 10.

38. larphred on August 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Can’t find one. Please ship more. 😁😁

39. Ronin on August 23, 2022 at 8:57 pm

I just bought my S&W 10mm last week at my local gun shop……..and i luv everything about it! If you are a gun enthusiast and you do not have one of these yet, be sure to go get one……. you will not regret it!

40. Harris Hot Rods on August 23, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Really hoping we get to see a Performance Center C.O.R.E Ported Optics Ready model soon, I really want a 4.6" 10mm but I’m just holding back to see….

41. S L on August 23, 2022 at 8:59 pm

I have the 4in model, and I’ve yet to use mine

42. Brendan Scullion on August 23, 2022 at 9:00 pm

I just picked up mine a week before Christmas. I still have not fired it. I really like the grip and the overall fit and finish.

43. THE BANDIT THE BANDIT on August 23, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Good looking gun

44. Title Wave on August 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Smith & Wesson LISTEN: I love it BUT it’s not feeding the heavy rounds! The XDM is beating it all over the internet and you NEED to figure out why -> Look at there mag and spring tensions -> look at their feed ramp clearance something is different and it’s biting you in the butt!

45. Keon Davis on August 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm

They need to make a thirty rounds magazine’s 📚💰🥷🏾💯🇮🇱🥊

46. Freddy W on August 23, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Got the 4” one but it doesn’t work. Bullets stuck at 45 degrees or the slide needs to be pushed forward into battery. Sent it in and hope the problems can be found

47. Brandy Wine on August 23, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Now you owe it to us to fix them so they shoot heavy rounds without jamming! You do know we want this for big dangerous game? Thank you.

48. Heavy Metalworks on August 23, 2022 at 9:06 pm

I got 4 m&p pistols. I just bought the 10mm 4" barrel a few day ago. I really impressed with all the upgrades . But I thought you fixed that shitty gritty trigger. Its one of the worst grittest trigger pistol I own. You can feel it the safety plunger in the slide just by pushing on it. It mostly from rough machining work. I’m a huge smith & wesson fan but damn come on. Thats been a problem since the M&P came out. I even got a old 357 Sig M&P and its way smoother. Can you fix it for me im not to happy with the trigger.

49. WinkelManBearPig on August 23, 2022 at 9:06 pm

My first new handgun was an SD9 VE. I was very impressed with the craftsmanship, even for a "budget gun". No broken parts or failures due to the gun ever. Just ordered the M&P 2.0 10mm 4.6" with the thumb safety, and I’m so excited to try it out.

50. Jay Dawg on August 23, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I shot 100 rounds of PMC 200G FMJ through my brand new M&P 10mm yesterday and had 6 failures to feed, it also wasn’t going into slide lock after the last round reliably. Weird. I’m hoping it’s just a break-in issue and that it’ll work itself out as I keep running ammo through it. I love the ergonomics of the gun but a 6% failure rate on a brand new gun is pretty bad. I also ran 400 rounds of 9mm through my Sig p365xl and it operated flawlessly.