My Favorite Pistols in Every Caliber!

My Favorite Pistols in Every Caliber!

My pistol collection in every caliber

Taurus pt22
NAA 22 magnum
Beretta jetfire
Beretta tomcat
Walther ppk
Ruger lcr
S&W model 30
Glock 43
Springfield armory xds
S&W 586
H&R 38 S&W

Thanks for watching My videos, please like, share & subscribe!

As a Amazon associate I earn money from qualifying purchases.
guncollector0-20

Support This Channel http://www.patreon.com/Guncollector007

#guncollector007
#guncollection
#pistolcalibers

1. jreda2000 on December 22, 2022 at 12:48 am

Nice collection!

2. BladeObsession on December 22, 2022 at 12:51 am

Excellent collection of edc guns in all those calibers.

3. lee.simpson on December 22, 2022 at 12:51 am

Nice lineup. I liked that you added a holster selection.

4. badbilly429 on December 22, 2022 at 12:54 am

You have a sweet collection!

5. Alberto Jorge Soares on December 22, 2022 at 12:54 am

That S&W mod. 30 is a 6 shooter, not a 5 one. And its caliber is the .32 S&W Long.
    The .32 S&W (or the .32 Short) is a different and weaker power cartridge.

6. Plisken X51mm on December 22, 2022 at 12:58 am

Good video! I’m set to get my first 9mm semi automatic! It should be in this week and I’ll be picking it up! I can’t wait!

7. skoggit on December 22, 2022 at 1:02 am

Hey my friend, beautiful guns! I remember the reviews on a lot of those holsters. I really like H&R 38 with the pearl grips. That’s my favorite out of all of the guns you showed. I myself have two favorite guns I carry. I carry my 3" Colt King Cobra and my Rossi snub nose .38 special. Really enjoyed the video! Hope you are doing well! Stay Safe & Take Care!

8. Alex GottmitUns on December 22, 2022 at 1:04 am

What gorgeous guns!!!! Love the selection.

9. gunnwild1 on December 22, 2022 at 1:06 am

I think it’s safe to say you are a revolver guy

10. Bob Loblong on December 22, 2022 at 1:07 am

Love the video
    What kind of holster is that on the Harrington and Richardson 38 S&W? I’ve been looking for one that will fit mine for a while now

11. MPGunther1 on December 22, 2022 at 1:07 am

Of course i like the smaller caliber Berettas too and my larger caliber would be a Ruger SP-101 revolver to carry

12. DoubleDeltaHoundog on December 22, 2022 at 1:07 am

Great Video 007
    Surprised your Colt 380 didn’t make, but JB wasn’t a 1911 fan

13. Sandy Weeks on December 22, 2022 at 1:08 am

Great video. Some of my favorites too. But you are suppose to have all of your pistols cleared when you make a YouTube video. Hope they don’t take it down on you.

14. Lukey Dukey AUS on December 22, 2022 at 1:08 am

Nice collection.
    The mouse guns are hard to acquire in Australia like them the best.

15. Baby Hulk on December 22, 2022 at 1:10 am

some absolute classics!

16. Bubba10 on December 22, 2022 at 1:11 am

Love that Harrington Richardson 38.

17. Dejan Misic on December 22, 2022 at 1:12 am

Gledam i ocekujem kad ce zvekne jedan u komsije nenamerno….. Svaka cast na kolekciji….

18. Scott F. on December 22, 2022 at 1:14 am

Nice collection of goodness….Love it….Good stuff…

19. 《M¤A》360° on December 22, 2022 at 1:15 am

VERY NICE!👏 WAS JUST SURPRISED U PICKED THE TAURUS OVER UR BERETTA 21A BOBCAT AS UR 22LR CHOICE. ALSO, THOUGHT 4 SURE U WOULD PICK A COLT OR SIMILAR 1911 STYLE FOR UR 45ACP. & WHERE IS THE 44MAG (ANACONDA)…LOL.😉 STILL AN EXCELLENT SELECTION BRO!👍

20. Bubba10 on December 22, 2022 at 1:16 am

I’ve had two North American Arms 22mag, one the firing pin broke off the hammer and the other had the spring inside the grip break. I hardly ever shot these pistols so it wasn’t from abuse or anything like that. Just letting you know to keep an eye out on these pistols.

21. ttboy2004 on December 22, 2022 at 1:18 am

Nice collection I like the Beretta 21a in 22lr, I had a Beretta Tomcat in 32 but hearing stories about broken frames I replaced it with a NAA Guardian in 32acp in 380 Ruger LCP and Guardian 380 are my go to 💪

22. Jim Justice on December 22, 2022 at 1:19 am

What a great collection! I must add though that a derringer in .22mag, if it doesn’t kill or maim, will definitely deafen you and your assailant! I had to sell my Rossi gallery rifle in .22mag because of the report. It was loud with ear covers on.

23. B -5160 8 on December 22, 2022 at 1:28 am

It is cool that you show loaded guns without apologizing for it.

24. Mr. FASTB621 Mare Island on December 22, 2022 at 1:30 am

This video would cause a anti-gunner to seek therapy. Major trauma ! They can get over it. Semper Fidelis

25. Thomas Holohan on December 22, 2022 at 1:34 am

Interesting! Not sure I would favor a NAA mini SA revolver for CC versus many other slightly larger .22’s (esp. the Beretta model 70 you previously showed). The Walther PPK truly is a classic. I was about to buy one some years ago, but was put off by the very heavy double action trigger pull. Instead, I favored the Browning BDA 380 (made by Beretta) or the Beretta 84. They are less "pocketable" but much easier to shoot and have almost twice the capacity. But none is a bad choice. All the revolvers are appealing.

26. Sierra Bravo on December 22, 2022 at 1:39 am

Very Nice collection, a man after my own tastes! That H&R .38s&w? Pure awesome! 👍🏻You should check into a shoulder rig for that 586. I used to carry a model 28-2 in a shoulder rig, and barely knew it was there…it’s 40+ oz of American steel and walnut. Thanks for the peek inside the GC007 gun vault.

27. Garnet Guy on December 22, 2022 at 1:40 am

I was 3 for 3 on some of the smaller calibers. Hot down here is South Texas so i pocket carry a lot of the time.

28. Robert Davis on December 22, 2022 at 1:41 am