NEW UPDATED 2022 – ATF eForm 1 Individual – SBR Video Walk-Through Guide – National Gun Trusts

Welcome to our ATF eForm 1 Video Walk-Through Guide. We discuss the ATF eForm application website for individual applicants applying for an SBR tax stamp.

Video Chapters:
17:00 – Mailing Checklist – CLEO

Buy NFA Gun Trust – http://bit.ly/Buy-NFA-Gun-Trust
Contact Us – https://bit.ly/National-Gun-Trusts

Video Resources:
ATF eForm 1 User Registration Guide – https://bit.ly/ATFeForm1RegistrationGuide
ATF eForm 1 Walk-Through Guide – http://bit.ly/ATFeForm1Guide
FD-258 Fingerprint Cards – https://bit.ly/FD-258FingerprintCards – Or buy on Amazon – https://amzn.to/3ArGpjn
ATF eForm Tax Stamp Printing – https://bit.ly/eFormTaxStampPrinting

1. Joe Byrnes on October 24, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Hang on, but confused on the whole mailing address of your local CLEO. Is that supposed to be their office mailing address ex sheriffs office address or their own personal address? I’m kinda confused

2. ATEspo on October 24, 2022 at 8:33 pm

I used you for my trust and successfully completed some form 1 suppressors, now I am going to use this SBR guide to SBR an AK pistol. Thank you!

3. Ryan Dixon on October 24, 2022 at 8:34 pm

question. I submitted my eform 1 application and mailed my fingerprints already. As far as sending the application to my CLEO, am i sending the whole pdf application that was emailed to me or just the part of the application where it says CLEO copy in red at the bottom? I only ask because the pages in my pdf application say CLEO copy on pages 4-6. Im not sure how to only send them pages 4-6 and not the whole application.

4. Tony Nguyen on October 24, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Do I need to send fingerprint card for eForm 1 if I already fill out eForm4 with Silencershop few month ago.

5. c lease on October 24, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Where in this process do I find a pin number? When is it assigned?

6. EricWaterTruck on October 24, 2022 at 8:36 pm

How does the serial number work? I have a spike lower and bear creek upper. Also, I recently bought a silencer from silencer shop using their kiosk for electronic fingerprints. Can they use that or have to do ink and paper again?

7. kayelones on October 24, 2022 at 8:37 pm

My application has been approved when I go online and look at my account everything has been approved for my SBR tax stamp and it’s has been five months and I haven’t received a email or any correspondence how do I contact them to see what’s going on

8. Tactical Charlie on October 24, 2022 at 8:37 pm

How do i find my CLEO and their email and address and the info i need

9. Arthur Navarra III on October 24, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Mailed 8/8 and just got approved today… 9/22. Thank you!

10. Infidel 92x on October 24, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I got a question as this will be my first form 1.

1. Where do I get the fingerprint cards
    2. Do I need a passport for the picture

11. Chad Valliere on October 24, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Can you basically take a selfie for your “passport type photo” and submit it?

12. Kenny Kidd on October 24, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Do you need to take finger prints too?

13. Robert Smith on October 24, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Thank you so much for your videos.
    My question is, if I have an AR pistol and I want to add a stock (instead of a brace) does this make me a "maker" or "Owner"?

14. junior cook on October 24, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Thank you for the videos,they are very helpful

15. Michael Perry on October 24, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Question: If I have submitted finger print a pic on a prior submission, suppressor, using ATF eform already do I still need to have finger print cards completed and up load a digital passport pic?

16. GO BUCS on October 24, 2022 at 8:45 pm

What if you have done Form 4’s and already have prints on file, do you still need to send them? I bought a few Supps through silencer shop and only did prints once at their kiosk.

17. William Reynolds on October 24, 2022 at 8:45 pm

This may be a dumb question, but if my lower is engraved with "CAL 223," I should put "caliber" for the unit of measurement, right?

18. George Emory on October 24, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Is there a way to submit fingerprints electronically?

19. Charles Richardson on October 24, 2022 at 8:48 pm

For the Form 1, what CLEO approval do I need?

20. ScottyG LIVE on October 24, 2022 at 8:49 pm

great video, steps were easy to follow. but I need clarity on the CLEO paperwork. I don’t understand what to do for this step. Is there something that I need to mail the CLEO or will it be sent on my behalf?

21. PG_Spookz on October 24, 2022 at 8:50 pm

What Happens if I’m not planning on making an SBR and just wanted to get it registered? How would I go about Adding the firearm and completing Steps 1-3 ?

22. Cheesepants on October 24, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Once approved do I need the physical tax stamp or will what they email be all I need?

23. Adrian Bennett on October 24, 2022 at 8:53 pm

I appreciate this video so much! Thank you!

24. Tim VanAntwerp on October 24, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Great Job! I started my form 1, got frustrated with the lack of clear direction, then came here. Walked through the sections I was troubled with and Green Check Mark! Thank you and, I only wasted two hours before I found your U-tube video. Gained a like and subscribed here!

25. Juan Carlos Lopez on October 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

How do I find out who my CLEO is?

26. Andrew Yee on October 24, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Very detailed video. great for first time users.

27. daleinwv on October 24, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Its amazing how we live in fear of our own government.

28. Michael Perry on October 24, 2022 at 8:56 pm

I am having trouble with my pic upload, the pic of the serial number uploaded fine and I see and attachment under "actions". When I upload my photo under responsible persons it does not show an attachment when I save it. Pic is only 46 KB? I have started over several times and logged in and out but no luck, not seeing the attachment under actions after I save. I also paid for a passport pic and tried that, no luck. Any thoughts on what it might be? Thank you

29. BattingFungus41 on October 24, 2022 at 8:57 pm

What is the cover sheet that you send with the fingerprint cards and how many fingerprint cards do I have to send?

30. J3 on October 24, 2022 at 8:58 pm

how do i get the name of agency official? just the sheriffs name of the department?

31. tmike357 on October 24, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Very well detailed and helpful. Thanks for the assistance

32. Ben Richards on October 24, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Thanks a lot for this video. Saved me a ton of time and effort

33. Sophie Hensley on October 24, 2022 at 9:05 pm

I don’t see any likes to anything in the description below

34. c lease on October 24, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Can I register 2 or more firearms on the same form?

35. Ryan Dixon on October 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm

As far as the engravings for the lower is it first name, last name, city, and state? Do i also need to put individual or trust or no?

36. countryrebel on October 24, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Make sure the maker, (MKE) not the importer (Century arms inc) is on the form for the AP5.

37. Hunter Carney on October 24, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Does the cover sheet go on the outside of the package with your finger print cards? The cover sheet appears to be formatted to be attacked to the outside of the box for shipping purposes but also has sensitive info on it

38. SeCritSquirrel on October 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm

What if you have a trust for your NFA items. Do you simply select the "Trust" option? Thank you.

39. Yohan on October 24, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Can I mail multiple cover sheets and fingerprints in one package (i.e 3) or do I need to mail each cover sheet and fingerprint separately?

40. Daniel D on October 24, 2022 at 9:17 pm

This was awesome! The only part I got mixed up on was the sending stuff to the CLEO. I must keep missing it, but where do we get a copy of what we need to send to them? Thanks for the great info 🤘

41. Marcus W on October 24, 2022 at 9:18 pm

On my application, I missed the question under “responsible persons” where it ask “title or submitter of application” should I redo it and resubmit?

42. Ronie Remulta on October 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm

thank you for this. i do have a question tho. my PSA lower reciever has a CLONE marking "Property of US Govt m4a1 Carbine Cal 556mm" is that gonna be a problem for ATF? i mean i bought it for the purpose of cloning and etc. i hope ATF wouldnt have issues with the whole "government" thing.

43. Chap on October 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm

Under "additional documentation", would this be where you would attach a department letter head stating the firearm is for duty purposes?

44. Andrew G on October 24, 2022 at 9:20 pm

VERY good walk through. I have a question though, what is the difference between form 1 and individual vs trust?

45. Robert Hall on October 24, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Not interested.
    I purchased 2 guns classified as "pistols" with braces. I am not interested nor intend to pay an SBR fee. I will not cater to ATF’s whim to change the rules!

46. William Reynolds on October 24, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Do you have to have the most recent revised version of the FD-258 card? I ordered some from Amazon and they say “Rev. 5-15-17” in the top right corner.

47. kid funky fri on October 24, 2022 at 9:25 pm

11:20 how am i supposed to know this if its illegal to put it together?!?

48. Arthur Navarra III on October 24, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Thank you for the great video! After you click "submit" (if you had a green checkmark) how long does it take for the ATF to email you back? I am trying to sync their response with my trip to the CLEO to get my fingerprints done and mailed off to them.

49. Kalashnikov Bob on October 24, 2022 at 9:27 pm

This was very helpful for a first time filing. Thank you.

50. H00d Rat on October 24, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Thanks for the updated walkthrough of this form.